Back to Amazon.com

travisrose13

quality posts: 3 Private Messages travisrose13

My Bet on Cold should arrive today! I can already feel the disappointment welling up inside me!

bsmith1

quality posts: 155 Private Messages bsmith1
travisrose13 wrote:My Bet on Cold should arrive today! I can already feel the disappointment welling up inside me!

Thewacokid

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Thewacokid

Mine updated to this Saturday for delivery! Woot!

I'm excited to be disappointed. :D

featherz

quality posts: 5 Private Messages featherz

Still tuesday for me - but I'm quite a ways from texas.. I'll be waiting to see everyone else's crapola!!

crackkitty

quality posts: 14 Private Messages crackkitty

scored one this time around (GF got VOP'd every time and didn't make it out)...

The GF and I totally spaced out and didn't even take a picture of the last ones we got in November... sorry, we're super slackers (at least one time last year, we had pictures, but then forgot to post... that whole go to imgur thing is hard n stuff... we suck and we already know it...).

anyway, I know no one cares... but I feel better anyway. ;)

good luck on the dissapointment-a-thon that's starting soon!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

whyheather wrote:I'm sad right now. by now this page is up to about 10 pages of everyone excited and waiting,we are only on page 3......come on people start posting

I AGREE!

Post away. Share that wait for disappointment as the package gets closer mile-by-mile.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 99 Private Messages daveinwarshington

My Bet on Cold shipped!!
Only 2,133 miles to go...

Only 1/100th the distance if it shipped from the moon.

keljowenzel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keljowenzel

Mine is coming Saturday, I'll wait till Sunday to open it. That should be a pretty good April Fools joke on myself.

jid5000

quality posts: 6 Private Messages jid5000

Mine is on its way. Should arrive on Tuesday. Not a cat person but I have 2 kids and 2 dogs....might have to get them in the picture this time. My Boxer is not a fan of getting her picture take though.

This was the best I could do after about 10 shots.

msruru

quality posts: 21 Private Messages msruru

Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow...who remembers when we had to wait two agonizing weeks to get the Bet on Cold's?

myfidgetball

quality posts: 3 Private Messages myfidgetball

TT -- Will you be blessing a few lucky wooters with Stinkers this time?

x2

whyheather

quality posts: 11 Private Messages whyheather

mine will be here tomorrow. I can't wait

unfkappasigma

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unfkappasigma

Hello- first time crap getter here (and first time poster for that matter).

After many attempts I am finally getting a 6lb Blizzard of Crap. What sort of giant offloaded this heap of stink - one can only imagine.

My box is set to arrive today. Perks of living near the distribution center I guess. I will be posting its contents forthwith.

kforg55

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kforg55

I told my SO that I was done with the Bet on Cold and she could believe me this time. The "Why am I doing this" was going to be last Bet on Cold for me ever....... what good was a wig, ninja costume and grill Sargent apron going to do me? Then the woot off happened and I happened to be the right F5 at the right time. Scolding and disappointment await.

ThunderThighs

Staff

myfidgetball wrote:TT -- Will you be blessing a few lucky wooters with Stinkers this time?

There is one stinker. Something I found while out for a walk.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

ThunderThighs

Staff

unfkappasigma wrote:Hello- first time crap getter here (and first time poster for that matter).

After many attempts I am finally getting a 6lb Blizzard of Crap. What sort of giant offloaded this heap of stink - one can only imagine.

My box is set to arrive today. Perks of living near the distribution center I guess. I will be posting its contents forthwith.

And a great first post! Congrats on your impending disappointment.

josephcaufield

quality posts: 1 Private Messages josephcaufield

I thought my Blizzard of Crap arrived late last night. I should have known that something was up when I noticed it was on fire and there was giggling coming from the nearby bushes. And the fact that it was actual crap in the flaming bag.

AnniKat

quality posts: 20 Private Messages AnniKat
jid5000 wrote:Mine is on its way. Should arrive on Tuesday. Not a cat person but I have 2 kids and 2 dogs....might have to get them in the picture this time. My Boxer is not a fan of getting her picture take though.

This was the best I could do after about 10 shots.

Tell her I sympathize, photos are no fun if you don't feel photogenic. And my dog Hamilton IS photogenic but still not a fan.

/\~/\- ))
>'x'< (( AnniKat
/ - \ _))

x24

todaresq

quality posts: 83 Private Messages todaresq
msruru wrote:Mine is scheduled for delivery tomorrow...who remembers when we had to wait two agonizing weeks to get the Bet on Cold's?

The fact that my Bet on Cold is on its way through its 3rd stop before my Cards & Punishment even has been picked up... craziness.

Hopefully "wootbot" was able to write some nice notes very quickly to a select few.

I am guessing Dale Jarrett is moving the Bet on Colds...

ib99rt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ib99rt

Just opened mine and it was 6# so maybe y'all got the same 1 item of crapiness that I got hahaha. A 5# textbook lol. I was like ok, I'll look it up online and see what's it worth... $5 o well, it's recycled now lol. I'll get a list and picture later. Also 1 item I was like huh lol. I got a sex game, looks like a whip and bondage stuff, but haven't opened it yet lol.

sojourner26

quality posts: 8 Private Messages sojourner26

My Crapper Barrel has rolled out in record time!

Woot Monkey
Woot paper bag
Woot ice scraper (just in time for Texas summer!)
Shirtwoot sticker
Dress for the job you want shirt/Anvil medium (embarrassed to say I don’t recognize this character)
Phillips amplified TV antenna
6 LED candelabra bulbs
3 towel suction hooks
Salt/Pepper shakers
iPad Air2 case
iPhone 6 Plus case
Tablet screen protectors
Lifetime supply of Velcro (seriously says 82 feet on label, but I’m a skeptic)
And the bestest for lastest:
Military Grade GI Magnets!! So glad I didn’t get the inferior Civilian Grade.

Disappointment – minimal. Several items will be useful at my new apartment, and maybe I will find 82 feet of wall space to Velcro something to! Thanks Woot!

myfidgetball

quality posts: 3 Private Messages myfidgetball
sojourner26 wrote:My Crapper Barrel has rolled out in record time!

Woot Monkey
Woot paper bag
Woot ice scraper (just in time for Texas summer!)
Shirtwoot sticker
Dress for the job you want shirt/Anvil medium (embarrassed to say I don’t recognize this character)
Phillips amplified TV antenna
6 LED candelabra bulbs
3 towel suction hooks
Salt/Pepper shakers
iPad Air2 case
iPhone 6 Plus case
Tablet screen protectors
Lifetime supply of Velcro (seriously says 82 feet on label, but I’m a skeptic)
And the bestest for lastest:
Military Grade GI Magnets!! So glad I didn’t get the inferior Civilian Grade.

Disappointment – minimal. Several items will be useful at my new apartment, and maybe I will find 82 feet of wall space to Velcro something to! Thanks Woot!

That's some exceptionally good crap. They must have had a new guy on the job stuffing that box...

x2

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

sojourner26 wrote:My Crapper Barrel has rolled out in record time!

...Dress for the job you want shirt/Anvil medium (embarrassed to say I don’t recognize this character)

https://shirt.woot.com/offers/dress-for-success

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

sojourner26

quality posts: 8 Private Messages sojourner26
Narfcake wrote:https://shirt.woot.com/offers/dress-for-success

So I read all the comments, but I am still clueless. Help an old goat out, please?

poostorm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages poostorm
sojourner26 wrote:So I read all the comments, but I am still clueless. Help an old goat out, please?

Yeah, I got nothing. Seems to be a middle management boss, but dresses as a baron of hell as that’s his dream job?

ib99rt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages ib99rt
ib99rt wrote:Just opened mine and it was 6# so maybe y'all got the same 1 item of crapiness that I got hahaha. A 5# textbook lol. I was like ok, I'll look it up online and see what's it worth... $5 o well, it's recycled now lol. I'll get a list and picture later. Also 1 item I was like huh lol. I got a sex game, looks like a whip and bondage stuff, but haven't opened it yet lol.

1 metal camping bowl
1 carwash not
1 woot bag
1 screen protector for tablet
1 8 piece sex game with mask, collar, handcuffs, rope, clips lol
1 textbook
1 woot shirt sticker
1 salt & pepper set
1 pine-sol scrubber
1 crappy scraper
1 cat shirt
1 3pk towel suction hooks
1 woot blue monkey

pokey302

quality posts: 2 Private Messages pokey302

My bag came in today.

Barcode Scanner Battery
Cake decorating kit (20-pack)
Canvaslove Poodle bag
Celebrate Summer Disney jigsaw puzzle (300pcs)
Comfy Shades automotive window shades for baby (2-pack)
Conair hair ties (36pk)
Crappy Ice Scraper
IP68 Rated Waterproof Led Lamp & 2600 mAh Powerbank (My favorite item)
Iphone 6 Joto Case
Konjac Sponge
LeapPad Ultra eBoook collection (tablet not included)
Lightsaber nightlight t-shirt
Make your own Tack Bowl (My kids favorite)
Nexus 7 screen protector
Screaming Monkey
Summer Coffee Cup
Towel Suction Hooks (3-pack)
Under the sink soap pump (My wife's favorite since ours is broken)
Woot ? Paper Bag

Pics or it didnt happen..

• B_o_C x19
  • Skil Tool Set x2
  • Iron Gym w/Straps
  • Woot-off Lights w/B_o_C
  • Woot-off Lights - No B_o_C
  • Mr Clean AutoDry x3
  • Nelson Sprinkler 2-Pack
  • Razor D-Back Salamander Mouse
  • LeakFrog 2-Pack
  • Freestyler 500 BT Headset
  • Pod Coffeemakers x3
  • TWC Emergency Preparedness Kit
  • Maverick BBQ Thermometer and Timer x2
  • iRiver Mobile FM Transmitter 2-Pack
  • BOA Parking Sensor

travisrose13

quality posts: 3 Private Messages travisrose13

My crap came in! I'm disappointed that I'm not more disappointed- this is some good crap!

Crap from Left to Right sorta:

• Beautiful baby blue King sheet set (anyone know how to bleach this pure white?)
  • Bath Loofas
  • Two Blue Leather Money Bags for the next bake sale
  • Some nice pink ribbon for the wife
  • A KENNY ROGERS ALBUM NO WAY
  • A cosmetic organizer, just need the cosmetics now...
  • Two sets of square cookie cutters (Ok now we have to have a bake sale)
  • Phone Cases Galore: two iPhone 6, one iPhone 6 Plus, two Nexus 6, and one... original iPhone? with a stylus that Steve Jobs would've hated?
  • LED light bulb
  • GPS Car Kit/Mount for iPhone 3GS/4/4S - ten years ago this would've been awesome
  • Spring clamps set - actually pretty pumped for this
  • Watermelon Slicer/Scooper
  • Crappy Ice Scraper
  • Crappy Mystery Bag

But best item of all BY FAR is our pup Jack's new vest! He looks classy as hell and this might help with his anxiety lately. See for yourself:

Overall this was super fun and I'm thankful for all the crap I received. Thanks Woot!

ThunderThighs

Staff

HOW DID ALL THESE CRAPS ARRIVE SO FAST!!?!??!?!?

We need to work on sucking more.

tmmurphy

quality posts: 14 Private Messages tmmurphy
ThunderThighs wrote:HOW DID ALL THESE CRAPS ARRIVE SO FAST!!?!??!?!?

I Know, right? We used to have to wait like 3 weeks to see these suckers. They'd get somewhere north of Texas then just sit there for 2.5 weeks. Mine's in Kansas, like normal, but due Saturday - completely abnormal!

CircuitBrkr
X18

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:HOW DID ALL THESE CRAPS ARRIVE SO FAST!!?!??!?!?

So back to FedEx SmartPost? Or is that still too fast?

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

eew3

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eew3
travisrose13 wrote:My crap came in! I'm disappointed that I'm not more disappointed- this is some good crap!

Crap from Left to Right sorta:

• Beautiful baby blue King sheet set (anyone know how to bleach this pure white?)
  • Bath Loofas
  • Two Blue Leather Money Bags for the next bake sale
  • Some nice pink ribbon for the wife
  • A KENNY ROGERS ALBUM NO WAY
  • A cosmetic organizer, just need the cosmetics now...
  • Two sets of square cookie cutters (Ok now we have to have a bake sale)
  • Phone Cases Galore: two iPhone 6, one iPhone 6 Plus, two Nexus 6, and one... original iPhone? with a stylus that Steve Jobs would've hated?
  • LED light bulb
  • GPS Car Kit/Mount for iPhone 3GS/4/4S - ten years ago this would've been awesome
  • Spring clamps set - actually pretty pumped for this
  • Watermelon Slicer/Scooper
  • Crappy Ice Scraper
  • Crappy Mystery Bag

But best item of all BY FAR is our pup Jack's new vest! He looks classy as hell and this might help with his anxiety lately. See for yourself:

Overall this was super fun and I'm thankful for all the crap I received. Thanks Woot!

That is one good looking dog, and looks even better with the new vest! What fun!

Indiefab

quality posts: 6 Private Messages Indiefab
tmmurphy wrote:I Know, right? We used to have to wait like 3 weeks to see these suckers. They'd get somewhere north of Texas then just sit there for 2.5 weeks. Mine's in Kansas, like normal, but due Saturday - completely abnormal!

I used to imagine them going into the warehouse the Monday after a Woot-Off and looking around, thinking "Okay, what can we chuck in some boxes? Wait, we probably need to get some boxes."

whyheather

quality posts: 11 Private Messages whyheather

I got scared this morning. my woot page would not load. my Blizzard of Crap will be here today.

sarahkavitski

quality posts: 13 Private Messages sarahkavitski

Have I missed the stats? How many bags were sold? Dupes?

Raccoon81

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Raccoon81

Got my baggo... was interesting and packed full.

I’ll try listing most of them:

3 sets of nail clippers
2 automotive 12v testers
Toothbrush holders
2 liter sterilite bottle
Lightning cord
Swim goggles
Bluetooth headphones
Pile of phone cases even for iPhone 4
Solder sucker
Under bed bin
Sponge thing
2017 woot shirt calendars
Scraper bag stickers
Woot shirt
Rheostst knobs
Drawer clasps
2 TEC peltiers
Gerry Tales book

ThunderThighs

Staff

sarahkavitski wrote:Have I missed the stats? How many bags were sold? Dupes?

Oh dear. I did forget to post that.

600 sold
3 canceled as dupe orders

thughes72143

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thughes72143

The anticipation is killing me. My wife is teasing me with the box while I am at work.

kimbobalong

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kimbobalong
ThunderThighs wrote:Oh dear. I did forget to post that.

600 sold
3 canceled as dupe orders

Wow! Only 600, I am more amazed that I was able to get one on the last round.. Will there be any letters in this batch? I get Bet on Cold envy for those that snag a letter

ThunderThighs

Staff

kimbobalong wrote:Wow! Only 600, I am more amazed that I was able to get one on the last round.. Will there be any letters in this batch? I get Bet on Cold envy for those that snag a letter

There are letters.