My crap came in! I'm disappointed that I'm not more disappointed- this is some good crap!
Crap from Left to Right sorta:
- Beautiful baby blue King sheet set (anyone know how to bleach this pure white?)
- Bath Loofas
- Two Blue Leather Money Bags for the next bake sale
- Some nice pink ribbon for the wife
- A KENNY ROGERS ALBUM NO WAY
- A cosmetic organizer, just need the cosmetics now...
- Two sets of square cookie cutters (Ok now we have to have a bake sale)
- Phone Cases Galore: two iPhone 6, one iPhone 6 Plus, two Nexus 6, and one... original iPhone? with a stylus that Steve Jobs would've hated?
- LED light bulb
- GPS Car Kit/Mount for iPhone 3GS/4/4S - ten years ago this would've been awesome
- Spring clamps set - actually pretty pumped for this
- Watermelon Slicer/Scooper
- Crappy Ice Scraper
- Crappy Mystery Bag
But best item of all BY FAR is our pup Jack's new vest! He looks classy as hell and this might help with his anxiety lately. See for yourself:
Overall this was super fun and I'm thankful for all the crap I received. Thanks Woot!