todaresq

quality posts: 82 Private Messages todaresq
bositrim wrote:All in all I had a lot of fun with the letter box and I received several useful things.
BTW, this is what you can do with 155 Magpie Mini Emery Board packs:

The Q,P. is strong with this one...

todaresq

quality posts: 82 Private Messages todaresq
cmangel518 wrote:Here is the Epic (in my mind anyway) 216 lb Woot Big ol' Cornucopia letter (from the Cyber Monday Crappeninging 11/27/2017).

3 - lacross sticks (No idea who can use this, but we'll find someone)

I'm still uploaded pics...here is the album https://imgur.com/a/MvIBn

So now I have to figure out what goes where and who gets what before we start looking like an episode of hoarders. This is the coolest thing to happen to me. I can't even win a $1 on a scratch off lottery ticket. I always dreamed of scoring a letter and now I've joined the ranks! It was an awesome experience and a lot of fun. Epic! Thank you everyone at Woot for making this a wonderful memory!

Best part of your pallet for sure. Still have my sticks from high school in the mid 90s.

goofmont

quality posts: 5 Private Messages goofmont

[quote postid="7298759" user="bositrim"]All in all I had a lot of fun with the letter box and I received several useful things.

Awesomely Crapulous Letter Crap!! Outstanding score bositrim! Congrats and way to go arranging those kudos for the weary Woot folks. I second that thanks (emotion??)!

dirtworship

quality posts: 11 Private Messages dirtworship

I am soooo late with this. Haven't even had a chance to catch up with everybody else's crap! This was one of my better boxes of crap, I must say!
10 bags of Texas air
1 pair size 9 shoes, Solo Men
1 micro pedicure
1 pair Kineed gloves
1 cover for a Galaxy tablet
1 orange bird with springs on a stick
1 "Attn TSA there is no cocaine in here" luggage tag
1 orange colored blackout panel
1 Bra Chaise("the best way to love your bras")
1 cookie press (?)
1 "Tool Box" to organize all of those small parts
1 Large Nail Clipper
1 Netbook Sleeve and wireless mouse kit
1 blue "Don't Touch My Crap" bag
Thanks Woot!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1033 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bositrim wrote:All in all I had a lot of fun with the letter box and I received several useful things.

That's pretty dang awesome. LOL. I love the stuff you got and the letter messages! Thanks so much for sharing!

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

spester

quality posts: 8 Private Messages spester

I just realized I hadn't posted my last crap! Better late than never!

Wooty bag
Drink pitcher
Coffee beanie
Massager (I think...)
Despicable sticker
LED Floodlight
Superman doodad
And a Wooty Monkey

Thanks Woot!

cjdiller

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cjdiller

Received my 45 lb (is that a standard?) Letter of Cornucopia. All in all pretty 'disappointed'. Thanks TT
- Metal segmented hangers for hanging stuff
-Hose guide
-Inspirational plaque
-Random cat 5 cable
-Belt carrying pouch
-Star wars metal lunchbox
-Ipad holder for car
-Display case
-Jewelry and necklace hanger
-random electrical and o rings
-3 charcoal sponges
-Aroma diffuser
-Snowboard backpack (complete with someone's old candy and breath mints in a pouch)
-Ohio Elder Care Law handbook (sure there is a story there as to how Woot got that)
-Pink swim goggles
-'Death Note' Anime book and feather pen
-Replacement gas lines for grill
-2 knife sharpeners
-Fishing pole holder
-Bamboo pillow (that will not un-compress)
-Diamondback tattoos
-4WD remote controlled truck
-Crazy Diamonds slot machine coin bank
-Bamboo tray
-multiple bouncy balls randomly scattered throughout box(must have been fun throwing those in boxes)
-HP printer/scanner in unknown working capacity
-Nail clippers
-Chinese thank you cards
-Lennox serving tray (already used this for Xmas party)

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 52 Private Messages digitaljanitor
cjdiller wrote:Received my 45 lb (is that a standard?) Letter of Cornucopia. All in all pretty 'disappointed'. Thanks TT

Woot is a "standards-free" company (but they are way above average). Extra crap weight can vary drastically, but the key seems to be randomness. Remember what it was that you requested MORE of - crap.

According to the latest polling, SIX out of Seven Dwarfs are NOT Happy!

DerekNitroRC

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DerekNitroRC

Got my Letter crap yesterday! Here we go:

6 Tempered glass protectors for Galaxy S4
1 USB Humidity monitor device
1 Pink pencil case with markers/pencils
1 Car charger with random tips

50! Bouncy balls

1 Medium size Snowboarder/Ski helmet with GoPro clip on back
1 STAR WARS 1,000 piece puzzle
1 Face scrub
1 "Sexy" swimsuit
1 Microfiber king size blanket
1 Bluetooth headphones

1 Pair of size 11 Crocs
1 NFL XL robe
3 34B braws (wife was disappointed these were too small)
1 Women's XL jacket with $110 price tag
1 Men's medium jacket with another customer's purchase order taped to the bag (oops!)

1 Massage ball

1 Sweet hiking backpack
1 20 piece silverware set
1 HDMI to VGA/Composite cable (doesn't work unfortunately)

1 3D Elephant poster board
1 Mrs. Claus and mouse gnome

1 Unmarked pillow (feel bad for the employee that had this stolen from them, haha)

1 happy cat that has claimed the massive box as a new place to hide in

ThunderThighs

Staff

cjdiller wrote:Received my 45 lb (is that a standard?) Letter of Cornucopia. All in all pretty 'disappointed'. Thanks TT

YAY! You posted! I was starting to worry because you got it quite a while ago. I was about ready to cry. THANK YOU and I hope you had fun!!!! I like that slot machine!

DerekNitroRC wrote:Got my Letter crap yesterday! Here we go:

1 happy cat that has claimed the massive box as a new place to hide in

YAY! Another one. And a kitty box fort! And bras!!!!

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

LeonRF

quality posts: 2 Private Messages LeonRF

FINALLY got my 370 lbs letter delivery today! It might be the most epic letter pallet yet... Here is a little taste:

I'm going to keep everyone in suspense until tomorrow. I would love to hear some speculation as to what is inside! So post away!

It must be the most fun Kristen has ever had packing up a letter shipment...thanks for making it exciting and extra crappy!

ThunderThighs

Staff

LeonRF wrote:FINALLY got my 370 lbs letter delivery today! It might be the most epic letter pallet yet... Here is a little taste:

I'm going to keep everyone in suspense until tomorrow. I would love to hear some speculation as to what is inside! So post away!

It must be the most fun Kristen has ever had packing up a letter shipment...thanks for making it exciting and extra crappy!

Hehe. Donte played a big part in it too. I told him what I wanted and he gave it 110%.

Can’t wait for the reveal.

LeonRF

ThunderThighs wrote:Hehe. Donte played a big part in it too. I told him what I wanted and he gave it 110%.

Can’t wait for the reveal.

Kristen and Donte should get a raise. It was totally amazing. No wonder they were backlogged in the warehouse!

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington
LeonRF wrote:FINALLY got my 370 lbs letter delivery today! It might be the most epic letter pallet yet... Here is a little taste:

This is so cool!!

I'm thinking it's 100 lbs of VCR players,
100 lbs of batteries
2 TVs, 2 printers and 20 wootopoly games.
Oh, and misc crap! CONGRATS!!!

Narfcake

quality posts: 394 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

320 pounds of fidget spinners, 50 pounds of everything else.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

lordbowen

quality posts: 846 Private Messages lordbowen

Sauna!

Aviary

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Aviary

20 stacked pallets, nothing else - would explain why it looks so symmetrical.

LeonRF

Aviary wrote:20 stacked pallets, nothing else - would explain why it looks so symmetrical.

haha, that would be hillarious. It was very symmetrical.

LeonRF

daveinwarshington wrote:This is so cool!!

I'm thinking it's 100 lbs of VCR players,
100 lbs of batteries
2 TVs, 2 printers and 20 wootopoly games.
Oh, and misc crap! CONGRATS!!!

haha I don't know how they would still have VCRs, but if anyone would it would be Woot. THen again, they were so heavy that would probably only only take 5 or 6 to get to 100lbs.

Also, no batteries needed for this pallet!

LeonRF

lordbowen wrote:Sauna!

Alas, no. It is heavily snowing here, a sauna would be nice and toasty.

LKSwift

quality posts: 8 Private Messages LKSwift
LeonRF wrote:haha I don't know how they would still have VCRs, but if anyone would it would be Woot. THen again, they were so heavy that would probably only only take 5 or 6 to get to 100lbs.

Also, no batteries needed for this pallet!

No batteries! There's goes my guess of 10,000 "personal massagers"...

x10!

LeonRF

I finally have a second to post the most epic letter pallet every. To recap here is the delivery from FedEx freight:

and the placement in my driveway, just waiting to be opened....

LeonRF

All was going well as I tore into the wrapping. Then, as boxes began to fall away in front of me, I could start to see the hidden stowaway staring right back at me...

He was perfectly concealed in a cocoon of boxes, strapped to the pallet and wearing the finest https://shirt.woot.com/ apparel. Kristen and Dante must have spent hours dressing him up and meticiously packing him in the center of the pallet.

It was almost unbelievable and a totally awesome surprise. It took me almost an hour to get him unpacked and the boxes moved into my garage.

You guys did a great job! I just don't know what i am going to do with 68 boxes of neoprene netbook sleeves!!! A full rundown of the items is on its way.

LeonRF

So, I've been told that his name is Bob. I've welcomed Bob into my home and made him part of the family. I surrounded Bob with all the disappointing crap that he traveled the country with....

the hundreds of neoprene netbook sleeves, however, took a little longer to bring in and required almost a full panorama to do it justice

my wife was less than enthusiastic about all the boxes around the house and its unlikely we will both be parking in the garage anytime soon...

LeonRF

french coffee press
electric teakettle
Assorted iPhone 6 cases and screen protectors
1 marble coaster
1000 piece puzzle
Computer speakers
Nylon bag
Adult onesie
Kindle case
Umbrella hat
Bag of extra large key rings
Air purifier
Knee brace
Zelda hat
String lights
Solar flood light
Mini keypad and mouse
Hanna Montana night light
Foam iPad case
Two packs of compression socks
Chillow pillow
Hot wheels party decorations
Answering machine
Bluetooth hat
Lavender Paris coat rack
LL Cool J workout book
Bitter Honey Religioius book
Magnifiying head light
Cloth bag
Memory foam pillow
Potato slicer
Potato chip microwave plate
Fat unicorn socks
Emoji slippers
Cargo shorts
And 30-40 woot shirts all individually layered on top of each other and
and 1 complete 6 and a half foot tall mannequin, BOB!!!

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

LeonRF wrote:...

Details required.

Better yet, stack them so just a sliver of print remains visible for a round of "name that shirt".

Also, huge congratulations and condolences on the crap!

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

bositrim

quality posts: 10 Private Messages bositrim
LeonRF wrote:

french coffee press
electric teakettle
Assorted iPhone 6 cases and screen protectors
1 marble coaster
1000 piece puzzle
Computer speakers
Nylon bag
Adult onesie
Kindle case
Umbrella hat
Bag of extra large key rings
Air purifier
Knee brace
Zelda hat
String lights
Solar flood light
Mini keypad and mouse
Hanna Montana night light
Foam iPad case
Two packs of compression socks
Chillow pillow
Hot wheels party decorations
Answering machine
Bluetooth hat
Lavender Paris coat rack
LL Cool J workout book
Bitter Honey Religioius book
Magnifiying head light
Cloth bag
Memory foam pillow
Potato slicer
Potato chip microwave plate
Fat unicorn socks
Emoji slippers
Cargo shorts
and 1 complete 6 and a half foot tall mannequin, BOB!!!

That's awesome! Looks like Bob came with his own Crapwrap too. How many netbook sleeves did you get in total?

x12

LeonRF

Narfcake wrote:Details required.

Better yet, stack them so just a sliver of print remains visible for a round of "name that shirt".

Also, huge congratulations and condolences on the crap!

Thanks for the condolences! I'll need to get really creative with the netbook cases. I have a few ideas brewing.

Right now, I've been doing a shirt-a-day reveal with my wife. We were trying to stretch the disappointment out another month. So far they have all been size XXXL. I'll have to start posting pictures, and even make it a guessing game.

LeonRF

I should also post a page-a-day from the LL Cool J workout book. Here is a sneak preview.

Everyone get started on those leg lifts!

SCOOTER'S TIP: Stretching before activity has become common for so-called "injury prevention", but it's not necessary.

LeonRF

bositrim wrote:That's awesome! Looks like Bob came with his own Crapwrap too. How many netbook sleeves did you get in total?

Final count was 68 boxes of 6 sleeves each --- 408 in total

slang67

quality posts: 9 Private Messages slang67
LeonRF wrote:All was going well as I tore into the wrapping. Then, as boxes began to fall away in front of me, I could start to see the hidden stowaway staring right back at me...

He was perfectly concealed in a cocoon of boxes, strapped to the pallet and wearing the finest https://shirt.woot.com/ apparel. Kristen and Dante must have spent hours dressing him up and meticiously packing him in the center of the pallet.

It was almost unbelievable and a totally awesome surprise. It took me almost an hour to get him unpacked and the boxes moved into my garage.

You guys did a great job! I just don't know what i am going to do with 68 boxes of neoprene netbook sleeves!!! A full rundown of the items is on its way.

This had me laughing so hard this morning, I'm crying! EPIC letter haul! I might have had a small heart failure seeing a face staring back at me from amongst the boxes before laughing my butt off.

B33ler's Offlce #1 11/9/17 B33ler's Office #2 11/20/17 CrapCrapCr@ppv33nt 12/20/17

vega2010

quality posts: 4 Private Messages vega2010
LeonRF wrote:All was going well as I tore into the wrapping. Then, as boxes began to fall away in front of me, I could start to see the hidden stowaway staring right back at me...

That is amazing! Bob even has Woot Shirt socks on! >.< love it!!!

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

LeonRF wrote:Thanks for the condolences! I'll need to get really creative with the netbook cases. I have a few ideas brewing.

Right now, I've been doing a shirt-a-day reveal with my wife. We were trying to stretch the disappointment out another month. So far they have all been size XXXL. I'll have to start posting pictures, and even make it a guessing game.

For a while, I had a "name that shirt" going on, which was based on this post, and my stacks were like this.

SylvreKat

quality posts: 39 Private Messages SylvreKat

I must say that Bob beats out a sharp pointy umbrella sword. Or was that a Dec letter-crap? I'm getting confuzzled.

>'Kat, totally jelly of your Bob!

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1

ThunderThighs

Staff

Donte did a magnificent job! He told me Bob fit in the middle like a glove.

So a little background on Bob.

First, this is something I've wanted to do for about a year but mannequins are expensive!!!

Lucky me, our photo studio was downsizing and getting rid of Bob!

I brought Bob to my cube to start work on him.

First thing, our facilities guy couldn't stand that Bob was naked so I had to cover his private parts with a towel.

He stayed at my cube for a few weeks in preparation. Ever day I came in, someone had put something new on him. At one point he had a shirt, hunting jacket, holsters with rubberband guns, bra, hat, and more.

He also scared the crap out of people when they turned the corner without paying attention. They thought he was a real dude standing there.

Finally, I got a load of shirts and started piling them on him. Didn't take that long but it wasn't easy.

I forgot to count as I was going but someone counted and thought there were 43 shirts. We were going for 42 which is why we had that shirt on top. Oh well.

I'm glad Bob has a good home. I'm sure he will enjoy different outfits with the varying seasons and holidays.

ThunderThighs

Staff

LeonRF wrote:Final count was 68 boxes of 6 sleeves each --- 408 in total

And we STILL have some of those dang things left. Weird thing is that I don't even know where they came from.

WoosterRooster

quality posts: 2 Private Messages WoosterRooster
LeonRF wrote:So, I've been told that his name is Bob. I've welcomed Bob into my home and made him part of the family. I surrounded Bob with all the disappointing crap that he traveled the country with....

Hi Bob!
I hope you like your new home.
cluck cluck...

I'm Wooster, the Woot Rooster

slang67

quality posts: 9 Private Messages slang67
ThunderThighs wrote:Donte did a magnificent job! He told me Bob fit in the middle like a glove.

So a little background on Bob.

First, this is something I've wanted to do for about a year but mannequins are expensive!!!

Lucky me, our photo studio was downsizing and getting rid of Bob!

I brought Bob to my cube to start work on him.

First thing, our facilities guy couldn't stand that Bob was naked so I had to cover his private parts with a towel.

He stayed at my cube for a few weeks in preparation. Ever day I came in, someone had put something new on him. At one point he had a shirt, hunting jacket, holsters with rubberband guns, bra, hat, and more.

He also scared the crap out of people when they turned the corner without paying attention. They thought he was a real dude standing there.

Finally, I got a load of shirts and started piling them on him. Didn't take that long but it wasn't easy.

I forgot to count as I was going but someone counted and thought there were 43 shirts. We were going for 42 which is why we had that shirt on top. Oh well.

I'm glad Bob has a good home. I'm sure he will enjoy different outfits with the varying seasons and holidays.

That is hysterical!

B33ler's Offlce #1 11/9/17 B33ler's Office #2 11/20/17 CrapCrapCr@ppv33nt 12/20/17

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ThunderThighs wrote:And we STILL have some of those dang things left. Weird thing is that I don't even know where they came from.

That last guy might have secretly inflicted them:
https://meh.com/deals/built-ny-assorted-bundle

(They were sold 10/$5, 20/$9, and 30/$8. Yes, it was cheaper to buy more. And in hindsight, no, it wasn't a better deal.)

SylvreKat

quality posts: 39 Private Messages SylvreKat

Btb, Leon, Bob is not a cheap date.

When I researched mannequins before buying one from my closing Sears, the cheap ones online were over $100--as in the CHEAP ones. So I went with the Sears manni even though it was $100 used, 'cause at least I knew what I was getting and 'cause it wasn't a cheapie one. Plus zero shipping. Plus we tested it and it worked for my costume.

So appreciate Bob. He's worth it. Well, probably....

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +1