Back to Amazon.com

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Narfcake wrote:That last guy might have secretly inflicted them:
https://meh.com/deals/built-ny-assorted-bundle

(They were sold 10/$5, 20/$9, and 30/$8. Yes, it was cheaper to buy more. And in hindsight, no, it wasn't a better deal.)

Heh. Definitely not related.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

dirtworship

quality posts: 11 Private Messages dirtworship
LeonRF wrote:I should also post a page-a-day from the LL Cool J workout book. Here is a sneak preview.

Everyone get started on those leg lifts!

SCOOTER'S TIP: Stretching before activity has become common for so-called "injury prevention", but it's not necessary.

I do these all of the time, except I usually do it in more of a sitting position on the couch with plate of food in my lap. Yeah, just like this tho.
Great haul of crap!

strobe

quality posts: 3 Private Messages strobe

T shirt
women's leggings
crap bag
Blu-Ray of "Where the Wild Things Are"
Old Cell phone cases
Kindle cover
cold massager
Photo album
Motorcycle cover
Thermometer
3-D Elephant art (4)
Duct tape (2)
Book
Japanese PMS therapy (?)
selfie stick
bag tag
cable ties for IPad (2)
pill bottle magnifier
replacement foam balls for dog toy (not included)
3-D paper art

All in all, a very Crap-licious haul! Many thanks, Woot!

spester

quality posts: 8 Private Messages spester
LeonRF wrote:All was going well as I tore into the wrapping. Then, as boxes began to fall away in front of me, I could start to see the hidden stowaway staring right back at me...

He was perfectly concealed in a cocoon of boxes, strapped to the pallet and wearing the finest https://shirt.woot.com/ apparel. Kristen and Dante must have spent hours dressing him up and meticiously packing him in the center of the pallet.

It was almost unbelievable and a totally awesome surprise. It took me almost an hour to get him unpacked and the boxes moved into my garage.

You guys did a great job! I just don't know what i am going to do with 68 boxes of neoprene netbook sleeves!!! A full rundown of the items is on its way.

HAHAHA oh this is the greatest thing I've seen in a long time that just made my Monday on a Tuesday!

dewsyuff

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dewsyuff

Have all of the letter craps been posted? Can I quit stalking this thread yet?

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

strobe wrote:

T shirt

Dog Playing Poker Online

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

pohboy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages pohboy
dewsyuff wrote:Have all of the letter craps been posted? Can I quit stalking this thread yet?

Nope, mine will be coming shortly. Nothing as spectacularly disappointing as Bob, but pretty crappy no less.

bduguay

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bduguay

Aaaannnnnnd hopefully last but not least, here is my haul... Totally forgot and not making excuses, this time of year is crazy. Second Blizzard of Crap ever and this makes it second crappiest, take that order as you will!!

[12] Bags of Sweet Texas Air (inhaled,not shown)
[2] Yellow Handset for cellphones
[1] Control + Z Sticker
[1] Blue Soft Storage Container
[1] iPhone 6+ Case
[1] iPhone 6 Case
[1] Gatesavers Baby Gate Wall Protectors
[1] Anti Tooth Grinding Mouthguard
[1] Set of Star Cookie Cutters (a big hit this season)
[1] Charcoal Scrubbing Sponge
[1] Metal Display Rack (laptop size)
[1] Warning Full of Bees Travel Tag
[1] Dual USB Charger for Car
[1] Blackberry USB Wall Charger - (takes me back to the good ol' days)
[1] My Crap Bag
[1] Amazing Woot Monkey (Coop approved)

Happy Holidays Woot - We'll catch you in the New Year!

ThunderThighs

Staff

bduguay wrote:....

Happy Holidays Woot - We'll catch you in the New Year!

Awwwww, cute pupper.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

whyheather

quality posts: 12 Private Messages whyheather
LeonRF wrote:All was going well as I tore into the wrapping. Then, as boxes began to fall away in front of me, I could start to see the hidden stowaway staring right back at me...

He was perfectly concealed in a cocoon of boxes, strapped to the pallet and wearing the finest https://shirt.woot.com/ apparel. Kristen and Dante must have spent hours dressing him up and meticiously packing him in the center of the pallet.

It was almost unbelievable and a totally awesome surprise. It took me almost an hour to get him unpacked and the boxes moved into my garage.

You guys did a great job! I just don't know what i am going to do with 68 boxes of neoprene netbook sleeves!!! A full rundown of the items is on its way.

I love this

tiger7610

quality posts: 23 Private Messages tiger7610

Sorry I'm a bit late to the party, but the holidays and days post holidays were insane.

Recap: I received the letter, and was waiting on my letter crap. Unfortunately I had to go out of town a day before the box showed up. So another wooter celticdragon had to go over to my house and open the box and take all the pictures and descriptions. We both had a lot of fun over the phone. Here is the list of everything in box, and pictures will follow:

1 Microflannel blanket with Sherpa back, Full/Queen
2x 10-pack chiffon flower headbands
4 sweat bands
3 Christmas springy hair bands
1 Kiss the Sun shaving cream
1 Insect and bug Vacuum Sucker
2x Garden hose and wall protector
10 pcs Nitrile rubber oil sealing gaskets
10 pcs plug for CCTV camera
1 Cablekeeper ipad charger holder
5 pcs fake watch faces
4x tempered glass protector for Samsung Galaxy S4
1 silicone case for ipod touch
4x pink I <3 Paris pen and pencil case
1 portable garment steamer
1 kelty redwing 50 camping backpack
1 Mechanisms of Toxicity and Hazard Evaluation (1980)
1 hockey fan mask
1 Suunto core all in one sports instrument
Disposable black graduation cap serving dishes
1 L Adidas waterproof jacket ($139 tag value!)
1 Choles Women's black t-shirt dress Size 8
21x Konjac Sponge
1 elephant 3d art picture
1 wire wall rack
1 NFL bathrobe
65x green plastic army men (loose)
1 pillow

tiger7610

Letter crap photos: 45 lb. Also there is got to be a way to merge all photos together through imgur right?

vega2010

quality posts: 8 Private Messages vega2010
tiger7610 wrote:Letter crap photos: 45 lb. Also there is got to be a way to merge all photos together through imgur right?

Hey thats some nice crap!

ThunderThighs

Staff

tiger7610 wrote:Letter crap photos: 45 lb. Also there is got to be a way to merge all photos together through imgur right?

If you find that way, let me know. LOL.

Great crap. Kudos to Kristen and thank YOU for posting!

ThunderThighs

Staff

FYI: We had

20 letters that went to wooters with the November craps

4 didn't check in at all

5 haven't reported back with what we sent them

But 11 of you wonderful wooters not only posted your letter but what we sent you! So YAY to you!!!!

b3n

quality posts: 4 Private Messages b3n
ThunderThighs wrote:FYI: We had

20 letters that went to wooters with the November craps

4 didn't check in at all

5 haven't reported back with what we sent them

But 11 of you wonderful wooters not only posted your letter but what we sent you! So YAY to you!!!!

4!! How do you not post!? now THATS disappointing crap.
So....this thread is done? Can I move to the December one only?
Or do you want to send me a letter and I can keep this baby alive?

tiger7610

I also have a friend who helped me unpack my Bet on Cold when I was gone, who would not mind a letter. Can this person get one of the missing non-checking in letter?

faeridragon

quality posts: 2 Private Messages faeridragon

After 15-hour workdays and holiday illness, I'm finally posting my letter crap. (I was already working on the post when your reminder email arrived, TT - promise!) Fun fact - I actually "opened" my box twice. Once when it arrived in the morning, and once again in the afternoon because I had re-taped it to keep my family from snooping in it while I was gone.

Fedex told me the box was 24x24x26 and 45 pounds... dimensions were accurate but the package was in reality much lighter. And it rattled as I carried it.

First glimpse upon opening.

Cats supposedly love Bet on Cold's, but mine refused to have anything to do with it and only supervised from a distance. She might have thought the big box in her space was some kind of a threat.

Here's the full spread:

- One men's dress coat, size large, on hanger. Appropriated by my 15 year old son even though his style tends more toward pop culture shirts and jeans.

- Two very puffy bed pillows. These are still being held hostage by me because everyone wanted to claim them.

- One pair size 10.5 women's Saucony shoes, complete with RMA from the original purchaser. Like her, they were slightly too snug for me, but fit my 16 year old daughter perfectly.

- Three size 34B sports bras. Still looking for a good home. From others' posts, I assume there must have been a surplus of this size.

- One navy blue queen size comforter. Since I had ordered a queen size navy blue comforter from another company the day before this package arrived, I was a bit taken aback. Is Woot dabbling in mind-reading now? Put to immediate use, of course.

- One Konjac sponge. I had never heard of this, but it was eagerly claimed by my teenage daughter.

- One Dell laptop backpack. Also very similar to an item I had recently purchased... with three teens, we burn through backpacks quickly at my place. Son has claimed this as well.

- Art kit in pink case. My college student daughter loves this one... she is a school/art supply hoarder.

- One spice rack, which came in its own box. Definitely need to find wall space for this... the spices currently live in a cupboard way over my head.

- One roaster rack. Put to good use on Christmas Day.

- One gaming case for an early edition iPod Touch. If I knew where mine went, this could actually be used someday.

- One garden hose wall mount thing... I intend to use it as a fancy, wall-mounted cup holder instead.

- One lenticular picture of elephants. Appropriately, this went into my family's White Elephant gift exchange, and is now probably adorning the wall of my pre-teen niece.

- 38 high-bounce balls, the source of all the rattling as I carried the box. All three teens tried to claim these for their own - yes, that speaks volumes about the maturity level at my place.

Overall, a very non-disappointing and mostly useful assortment of crap. Thanks again to TT and to Kristen in the warehouse for all the hard work put in to get these out to us. It was great fun anticipating my box and seeing what everyone else got too! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to find out what happens to high-bounce balls in a three story drop when it's below zero outside...

slang67

quality posts: 11 Private Messages slang67
faeridragon wrote:... Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to find out what happens to high-bounce balls in a three story drop when it's below zero outside...

Video!

B33ler's Offlce #1 11/9/17 B33ler's Office #2 11/20/17 CrapCrapCr@ppv33nt 12/20/17
Barrage of Corgies 5/23/18 ?asket of ?apes

ThunderThighs

Staff

Found this in the wrong thread.

pgienger wrote:Now this was quite a bonus Blizzard of Crap, couch not included. We thought UPS was pulling our leg when it said 50lbs

ThunderThighs

Staff

faeridragon wrote:...

Overall, a very non-disappointing and mostly useful assortment of crap. Thanks again to TT and to Kristen in the warehouse for all the hard work put in to get these out to us. It was great fun anticipating my box and seeing what everyone else got too! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to find out what happens to high-bounce balls in a three story drop when it's below zero outside...

YAY! Thank you for the post! Sounds like the family had fun grabbing the craps!

And I want to hear back on what how those bouncy balls bounce!

faeridragon

quality posts: 2 Private Messages faeridragon
ThunderThighs wrote:YAY! Thank you for the post! Sounds like the family had fun grabbing the craps!

And I want to hear back on what how those bouncy balls bounce!

Crap has definitely become a family affair at my placed

The bouncy balls were a big disappointment though. The first one bounced back up as it would have any other day - then the caretaker, who lives directly below me, stuck her face out because she saw something fall past her window. I'll have to wait until I know she's elsewhere to try again...

zeopower6

quality posts: 1 Private Messages zeopower6

Recently got to open my crap and it was an AMAZING assortment of things!

I got a monkey, cycling gloves in small, cuttingboard/scissors/peeler, spatula, Ctrl+Z Sticker, big shower curtain, a copy of Gerry Tales, Perfect Bands Pro resistance bands, French press coffee maker, and a crappy bag! Oh and one WARNING FULL OF BEES luggage tag.

spotmanx

quality posts: 1 Private Messages spotmanx

Long overdue followup to my crappening Bet on Cold. Woot endowed me with more crap! Highlights of the lot include a CRKT Machete and RCA Monitor.

Thanks woot!

RicDeez

quality posts: 1 Private Messages RicDeez

Took a while, but here is my score.