d3ic3


quality posts: 4 Private Messages d3ic3
susanrm wrote:Got my refurbed Angry Birds Roku in the mail today! Happy camper here.



I got the 2nd email but I have not received a tracking number yet! Did you get a tracking number or did the Roku just appear at your door one day?

D3Ic3

thumperchick


quality posts: 259 Private Messages thumperchick
d3ic3 wrote: I have seen that site but never need it to win Bungled Original Communicator#39;s I win the legit way!



Are you insinuating that using WootStalker.com is not a legitimate way to score a Bungled Original Communicator

facecamper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages facecamper

Just got my extra crap! A Roku 2 NSA edition(angry birds). Yay me!

edbernier


quality posts: 0 Private Messages edbernier

Well 5 days for FedEx from WV to PA but it finally arrived! Apparently FedEx must be using Amish Buggy's to run the WV to PA run.
2.9lb
1- KYROS Android tablet. Need hard reboot but it works good.
1 - Aqua Pro Water tester. Works good.
3 - Bags of Texas air
1 - Super small Woot Green T-Shirt (My wife put it on and man was it tight! Showed off all the right parts LOL!) Sorry was not allowed to take a picture...
1- ? Bag
0 - 2nd e-mails

All in all not a bad haul! Thanks Woot!

d3ic3


quality posts: 4 Private Messages d3ic3
thumperchick wrote:Are you insinuating that using WootStalker.com is not a legitimate way to score a Bungled Original Communicator



Im insinuating it is like having a modded controller and playing a first person shooter on a console....It gives you an advantage!

D3Ic3

Jeus


quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
d3ic3 wrote:Im insinuating it is like having a modded controller and playing a first person shooter on a console....It gives you an advantage!



If by advantage you mean a slight delay compared to f5 spamming... i agree!

I don't use wootstalker for Bungled Original Communicator I use it to see woot sales in a handy compact format.

Woot...where random used to happen.

d3ic3


quality posts: 4 Private Messages d3ic3
Jeus wrote:If by advantage you mean a slight delay compared to f5 spamming... i agree!

I don't use wootstalker for Bungled Original Communicator I use it to see woot sales in a handy compact format.



I refuse to have a debate about this on the WOOT! Forums! We know the main reason why the Wootstalker was made it was not to shop for Merchandise sold by the Nice people at Woot! Any opinions regarding this from here forwards will not be entertained by me.....I am sorry Woot for starting this here.....I didn't mean to upset the forums about this off topic discussion!

D3Ic3

Jeus


quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
d3ic3 wrote:I refuse to have a debate about this on the WOOT! Forums! We know the main reason why the Wootstalker was made it was not to shop for Merchandise sold by the Nice people at Woot! Any opinions regarding this from here forwards will not be entertained by me.....I am sorry Woot for starting this here.....I didn't mean to upset the forums about this off topic discussion!



LOL WE ALL KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

Well I for one BUY a lot via wootstalker, so I guess we don't all know.

Woot...where random used to happen.

lichme


quality posts: 3895 Private Messages lichme
d3ic3 wrote:I refuse to have a debate about this on the WOOT! Forums! We know the main reason why the Wootstalker was made it was not to shop for Merchandise sold by the Nice people at Woot! Any opinions regarding this from here forwards will not be entertained by me.....I am sorry Woot for starting this here.....I didn't mean to upset the forums about this off topic discussion!



Not sure if you know this, but I'll throw it out there. Woot stopped offering traditional Bungled Original Communicator#39;s about 1 month before I created the site. The "Autobuy" on my site has not once been activated, nor does it work with any other sites. Woot has been killing bots for a while now, and I do my best to let them know what can be exploited, to prevent it.

Stalker was created to do what it says, stalk woot. Idea was to be a one stop shop for all of woot. Of all of the Bungled Original Communicator#39;s I have gotten, 100% of them are from F5'ing, or participating in a forum type (haiku etc) contest.

Simply put, F5 will always win if you are paying attention.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

wooddaver


quality posts: 1 Private Messages wooddaver


1x camera bag
1x sports bag
1x 2012 woot calendar
1x hobbit sized woot shirt
1x emergency whistle
1x baby diapers
0x additional emails.

Jeus


quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
lichme wrote:Not sure if you know this, but I'll throw it out there. Woot stopped offering traditional Bungled Original Communicator#39;s about 1 month before I created the site. The "Autobuy" on my site has not once been activated, nor does it work with any other sites. Woot has been killing bots for a while now, and I do my best to let them know what can be exploited.

Stalker was created to do what it says, stalk woot. Idea was to be a one stop shop for all of woot. Of all of the Bungled Original Communicator#39;s I have gotten, 100% of them are from F5'ing, or participating in a forum type (haiku etc) contest.



Lich it's obvious to me this person with 2 woots noticed they were wrong and that's why they will no longer entertain the idea.


Sorry woot, I didn't mean anything by that...

Woot...where random used to happen.

thumperchick


quality posts: 259 Private Messages thumperchick
d3ic3 wrote: Any opinions regarding this from here forwards will not be entertained by me...





susanrm


quality posts: 17 Private Messages susanrm
Jfreak623 wrote:is it the red model or the Roku 2 XS?



Seems to be a red 2 XS.

*Honest 200 Member* Sept. 2012 x2

susanrm


quality posts: 17 Private Messages susanrm
d3ic3 wrote:I got the 2nd email but I have not received a tracking number yet! Did you get a tracking number or did the Roku just appear at your door one day?



Just appeared.

*Honest 200 Member* Sept. 2012 x2

youtookmyactualname


quality posts: 1 Private Messages youtookmyactualname

Hey guys,

I just got my crap a few days ago.
It was:

1x Brown paper woot bag
1x Woot shirt (size small)
1x Fork
2x Slap bracelets
1x Proscan 7" Tablet.
2x Bags of texas air

The tablet had a note that said "Tested good", and the box was in rough shape. It doesn't seem to charge. Not to sound ungrateful, but is there any sort of DOA policy with Bundles of Crayons?

Linad


quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad

No tracking number but I received my Roku 2 angry birds edition today (refurb)! It was delivered to my neighbors house for some reason but luckily he returned it.

acraigl


quality posts: 156 Private Messages acraigl
youtookmyactualname wrote:Hey guys,

I just got my crap a few days ago.
It was:

1x Brown paper woot bag
1x Woot shirt (size small)
1x Fork
2x Slap bracelets
1x Proscan 7" Tablet.
2x Bags of texas air

The tablet had a note that said "Tested good", and the box was in rough shape. It doesn't seem to charge. Not to sound ungrateful, but is there any sort of DOA policy with Bundles of Crayons?



Nope. Crap is crap. The internets may help revive it, but woot most certainly will not.

<< BUY!

youtookmyactualname


quality posts: 1 Private Messages youtookmyactualname
acraigl wrote:Nope. Crap is crap. The internets may help revive it, but woot most certainly will not.



ah okay. I figured it's either the charging circuit on the tablet or the charger. damn i just ordered a charger. probably should have pulled out the multimeter first.
This is what I get for drinking and buying.

alan14225


quality posts: 0 Private Messages alan14225

no roku for me yet

RoboticClone


quality posts: 0 Private Messages RoboticClone
lichme wrote:... 100% of them are from F5'ing...

Simply put, F5 will always win if you are paying attention.



That's pretty much how I got mine. Plus some good timing. I'd been trying for years and this time, because of the whole bit.ly link thing, I lucked out.

That being said my Bundle of Charmanders sucked :P

WierdBMD


quality posts: 6 Private Messages WierdBMD



Got my Bug-eyed Organic Creaturepola but got the super bug right after, so I have been unable to upload pics till now.

10x Bags of Texas Air
1x Small Woot Shirt
1x Slaplet bracelet
1x Slaplet Accessories
1x Laptop cover
1X Woot Bag
1x Star Wars Lightsaber Nightlight
1x Wootopoly!

NO MONKEYS CAME IN BOX - they are mine from past woots, they just couldn't resist themselves to jumping into the Bag O Crap.

I already predicted I would get the Wootopoly since my box was soo long yet still remained fairly light. I bought Wootopoly the first day it was ever offered on Woot since I am a Monopoly collector, but now I have one to play with and one to keep forever wrapped to resell in 50 years!

Definitely the biggest hit is the lightsaber nightlight for my two toddler boys. They love it, it even came with a remote control and cool sounds.

zephyriana


quality posts: 3 Private Messages zephyriana

Posting this a bit late - busy time of year even after holidays. Got my second ever Bug-eyed Organic Creature and was/am super excited to get it. Decent haul too:

-1x "?" bag (perfect for gifts and grab bags!)
-1x small "Woot!" shirt (too small sadly)
-1x yellow slaplet bracelet (might give to friend's nieces)
-2x hotties hand warmers (very needed this time of year)
-AND 1x Archos 7" tablet that works!

Hubby got a similar Bug-eyed Organic Creature which is kind of a good thing because then we're not competing (too much) about whose is better. Dunno if he'll post or not though. I'll bug him about it.

Thanks Woot!

(Hopefully the image attachment formatting works this time..even with following the format guide. If not, could a Woot staffer or someone help/tell me what I'm doing wrong? )

Jeus


quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
zephyriana wrote:Posting this a bit late - busy time of year even after holidays. Got my second ever Bug-eyed Organic Creature and was/am super excited to get it. Decent haul too:

-1x "?" bag (perfect for gifts and grab bags!)
-1x small "Woot!" shirt (too small sadly)
-1x yellow slaplet bracelet (might give to friend's nieces)
-2x hotties hand warmers (very needed this time of year)
-AND 1x Archos 7" tablet that works!

Hubby got a similar Bug-eyed Organic Creature which is kind of a good thing because then we're not competing (too much) about whose is better. Dunno if he'll post or not though. I'll bug him about it.

Thanks Woot!

(Hopefully the image attachment formatting works this time..even with following the format guide. If not, could a Woot staffer or someone help/tell me what I'm doing wrong? )



I always use

{URL=pictureurl}{IMG=5%x5%}pictureurl{/IMG}{/URL}

Replace the {} with [] and youre all set!

Thanks for sharing!

Woot...where random used to happen.

zephyriana


quality posts: 3 Private Messages zephyriana
Jeus wrote:I always use

{URL=pictureurl}{IMG=5%x5%}pictureurl{/IMG}{/URL}

Replace the {} with [] and youre all set!

Thanks for sharing!



Awesome, thank you! Finally got it working. I think changing the actual link used helped too. =)

renatuslives


quality posts: 25 Private Messages renatuslives



1x 2012 SI Swimsuit Calendar
1x Bungled Original Communicator Bag
1x Evolution Power USB battery charger (deceased)
1x Dimmer Switch (unused)
1x Woot Shirt (S)
1x Slap Bracelet w/extra bling add-ons
6.75x Bags of Texas Air
0x Diapers...

WierdBMD


quality posts: 6 Private Messages WierdBMD
zephyriana wrote:Awesome, thank you! Finally got it working. I think changing the actual link used helped too. =)


I just like to put my photos on a free imgur acct and once you upload the picture, imgur gives you 5 ready made links including woot bbc code for posting. Just cut and paste from there, really easy.

jon98gn


quality posts: 38 Private Messages jon98gn

I somehow feel that my bag was lacking electronics after seeing everyone with their happy happy little tablets and their happy happy little rokus... or their happy happy swimsuit models... Except lichme....

He is now the Baron of Zip Ties. Those who oppose him will be zip tied.

.... so I guess I have that going for me.

\

youtookmyactualname


quality posts: 1 Private Messages youtookmyactualname

I just looked at my box. The comment says "not charging", before the infamous DW cleared them as good.

I tested the included psu with a multimeter. It tests at 5v. This is of course after I cut the connector off in an effort to use another ac->dc adapter. I tested at the wires so I'm holding out and hoping that the connector itself was perhaps bad (and not the port on the device itself).

d3ic3


quality posts: 4 Private Messages d3ic3

I received a second email Woot Staff, but I have not received a tracking number and have had bad winter weather here so I am not sure if I missed it or if it was delayed will you please send me a tracking number if there is one available. Thank you a lot!

D3Ic3

jaymaj


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jaymaj
jon98gn wrote:I somehow feel that my bag was lacking electronics after seeing everyone with their happy happy little tablets and their happy happy little rokus... or their happy happy swimsuit models... Except lichme....

He is now the Baron of Zip Ties. Those who oppose him will be zip tied.

.... so I guess I have that going for me.



I know. I just wanted one electronic item! Come on Woot! Spare a Roku!

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 172 Private Messages agingdragqueen
d3ic3 wrote:I received a second email Woot Staff, but I have not received a tracking number and have had bad winter weather here so I am not sure if I missed it or if it was delayed will you please send me a tracking number if there is one available. Thank you a lot!



Sorry, if you don't have tracking, we don't often have tracking either. It might just show up, I'm not sure we're getting tracking for these.

π

jthebird1977


quality posts: 37 Private Messages jthebird1977
agingdragqueen wrote:Sorry, if you don't have tracking, we don't often have tracking either. It might just show up, I'm not sure we're getting tracking for these.



ADQ, winter weather here has caused my roku to come up missing. Any chance you could resend it to me?

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

d3ic3


quality posts: 4 Private Messages d3ic3
agingdragqueen wrote:Sorry, if you don't have tracking, we don't often have tracking either. It might just show up, I'm not sure we're getting tracking for these.



So what should I do if it never shows.....is there a process for this....Just curious. Also, is there any way you can at least tell me if it was shipped yet?

D3Ic3

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 172 Private Messages agingdragqueen
d3ic3 wrote:So what should I do if it never shows.....is there a process for this....Just curious. Also, is there any way you can at least tell me if it was shipped yet?



I legit have no idea. If it comes to that I guess you could probably try to take it up with support@woot.com.

π

agingdragqueen


quality posts: 172 Private Messages agingdragqueen
jthebird1977 wrote:ADQ, winter weather here has caused my roku to come up missing. Any chance you could resend it to me?



π

Jeus


quality posts: 36 Private Messages Jeus
agingdragqueen wrote:Sorry, if you don't have tracking, we don't often have tracking either. It might just show up, I'm not sure we're getting tracking for these.



Adq i posted my email image here, can i get my tracking number? Florida winter is super cold and it might have been lost in all our sunshine...

Woot...where random used to happen.

thumperchick


quality posts: 259 Private Messages thumperchick
d3ic3 wrote:So what should I do if it never shows.....is there a process for this....Just curious. Also, is there any way you can at least tell me if it was shipped yet?



How about you freak out prematurely? I'm sure that'll help.

jthebird1977


quality posts: 37 Private Messages jthebird1977
d3ic3 wrote:So what should I do if it never shows.....is there a process for this....Just curious. Also, is there any way you can at least tell me if it was shipped yet?



Stalk your neighbor. I'm sure they stole it.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Linad


quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad
jthebird1977 wrote:Stalk your neighbor. I'm sure they stole it.



That's where my roku ended up. I had no tracking info for it either so it will most likely just show up.

redbeiron


quality posts: 0 Private Messages redbeiron

So I have seen enough...This forum is For people to show off there Bungled Original Communicator not to bully,gang,or Harass someone so why don't you guys leave D3Ic3 Alone because we all know you would not act like that or say the crap in his face he was just asking a simple question...Sorry woot not starting anything love woot i have been wooter for awhile now but can't sit here and read on guys bullying or talking crap to someone when this is for Fun and to share your Bungled Original Communicator details and Pictures that is what is wrong with Americans too many Bullies and folks talking crap sorry again woot thx for everything and lets leave D3Ic3 alone....