quality posts: 17
This one's about 5 minutes long; I kept filming because I didn't realize we'd gotten to the end of the stuff.
So what did we end up with?
- Paper question-mark bag
- Vacuum carafe (Nice, but not needed)
- In-car holder/charger for smartphones (Maybe the wife will claim?)
- Basic biology textbook
- Waaay not-basic robotics book
- Crappy ice scraper (My second, for the other car I guess)
- IKEA outdoor solar lights (Kiddo likes)
- Axe pizza cutter (Holding onto it for a gag gift)
- My second pair of really crappy pliers from a Bet on Cold (Seriously, these are awful)
- Seafood-themed gambling dice game (10 minutes playtesting was enough for a lifetime)
- Hammock with built-in mosquito netting (Without a manual, but if we figure out how to get it set up it could come in handy)
- Not Easy Being Green shirt by paxdomino (A bit big and adult-beveragey for Kiddo, but he likes)
- Cycling jersey (Sure, why not)
Kiddo #1 managed to snatch satisfaction from the jaws of disappointment thanks to the shirt and (I think) the lights. Kiddo #2 will be disappointed when she finds out we didn't delay the unboxing a few days until she returns. (It's my commitment to the Woot community!)
My work here is done. Pedant-man, AWAAYYY!!!