miniaturepeddler


quality posts: 5 Private Messages miniaturepeddler
hot72chev wrote:What if I didn't go to math college?



If you get an AA, a BA, a MA, and a PHd, do you multiply or add the knowledge?

WoosterRooster


quality posts: 2 Private Messages WoosterRooster
miniaturepeddler wrote:If you get an AA, a BA, a MA, and a PHd, do you multiply or add the knowledge?

Does any of that matter when all they expect me to do is crow in the morning? cluck cluck...

I'm Wooster, the Woot Rooster

Inatangle


quality posts: 149 Private Messages Inatangle
WoosterRooster wrote:Does any of that matter when all they expect me to do is crow in the morning? cluck cluck...



Are you certain they don't expect you to contribute your feathers to a feather bed?

JayMatt19


quality posts: 11 Private Messages JayMatt19
Inatangle wrote:Are you certain they don't expect you to contribute your feathers to a feather bed?



Have they forgotten that I have never contributed anything before?

miniaturepeddler


quality posts: 5 Private Messages miniaturepeddler
JayMatt19 wrote:Have they forgotten that I have never contributed anything before?



Does that make you the perfect politician?

daveinwarshington


quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington
miniaturepeddler wrote:Does that make you the perfect politician?

Are any politicians even close to perfect?

mick52


quality posts: 22 Private Messages mick52
daveinwarshington wrote:Are any politicians even close to perfect?



politicians egomaniacs?
is that the right word?





miniaturepeddler


quality posts: 5 Private Messages miniaturepeddler
mick52 wrote:politicians egomaniacs?
is that the right word?



Who chooses our words? (Fake Dictionary?)