yesterday I was in slo mo all day.

wish me luck today

TOO TIRED TO YELL

mbspell

quality posts: 41 Private Messages mbspell

my boss got to fly home from Japan on the BB-8 plane! so lucky

therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn

ugh. sick today. I won't be posting much. Have a day, Greens.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal
therealjrn wrote:ugh. sick today. I won't be posting much. Have a day, Greens.

OH, I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT!

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

I HOPE YOU GO TO THE DOC IF YOU GET WORSE.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

I HAVE TO GET READY AND GO TO RETIRED TEACHERS’ LUNCHEON. MY FIRST ONE, ALL MY OLD COWORKERS, WHO WERE THE BEST TEACHERS WILL BE THERE!
GONNA GET LOUD!

SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN TOMORROW BUT GOT A CALL AT 9:00PM, BEEN CHANGED TO TODAY.

SEE Y’ALL LATER!

HAVE A GREAT GREEN DAY!

pooflady

quality posts: 27 Private Messages pooflady

Lunch with a friend at a new Thai restaurant. Looking forward to it. Hope they understand when I say 0 or 1 heat, I really mean it.

I think my guardian angel drinks.

trlenoir

quality posts: 29 Private Messages trlenoir

Found a pic of Mister Whiskers trying world domination:

MrWhiskrs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages MrWhiskrs
trlenoir wrote:Found a pic of Mister Whiskers trying world domination:

~~meow~~ "trying"? nice lady? How about "doing." If chef keeps making me that boiled chicken and rice, I might end up being a little portly like that fellow!

~~Meow~~

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:Lunch with a friend at a new Thai restaurant. Looking forward to it. Hope they understand when I say 0 or 1 heat, I really mean it.

LOL. I'm a .5. Luckily, the guy at our Thai Noodle place knows me and which cooks make things hotter so it works.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

shortman

quality posts: 117 Private Messages shortman
mick52 wrote:IT IS SCREAMING CKLUN TUESDAYS !!!

doesn't this photo, just seem like rude and intrusive to this owl??

I don't see it that way. I think she's doing a little show and tell of her new babies because she's proud.

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
ThunderThighs wrote:LOL. I'm a .5. Luckily, the guy at our Thai Noodle place knows me and which cooks make things hotter so it works.

WE WENT TO A NEW INDIAN/NEPALESE RESTAURANT. I DECIDED TO GET A CURRY THAT WAS HOT INSTEAD OF MILD. NOPE. NOT EVEN CLOSE TO TOO SPICY. NEXT TIME I'LL TRY "INDIAN". IF THAT ISN'T TOO BAD I'LL GET SOME EXTRA "NEPALESE" TO ADD. THAT MIGHT BE TOO MUCH THEN. WE'LL SEE.

moles1138

pooflady wrote:Lunch with a friend at a new Thai restaurant. Looking forward to it. Hope they understand when I say 0 or 1 heat, I really mean it.

WE'VE GOT A FRIEND THAT DOESN'T LIKE SPICY STUFF. HE WOULDN'T EVEN EAT THE BURGER (OF THE 40 OR SO I GRILLED) BECAUSE IT HAD PEPPER ON IT. I CANNOT IMAGINE GOING THRU LIFE NOT BEING ABLE TO EAT SPICY FOOD.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 96 Private Messages daveinwarshington

daveinwarshington

moles1138 wrote:WE WENT TO A NEW INDIAN/NEPALESE RESTAURANT. I DECIDED TO GET A CURRY THAT WAS HOT INSTEAD OF MILD. NOPE. NOT EVEN CLOSE TO TOO SPICY. NEXT TIME I'LL TRY "INDIAN". IF THAT ISN'T TOO BAD I'LL GET SOME EXTRA "NEPALESE" TO ADD. THAT MIGHT BE TOO MUCH THEN. WE'LL SEE.

I DON'T MIND HOT FOOD EITHER, EXCEPT WHEN ALL YOU TASTE IS THE CURRY. SOME OF THE PLACES OVER-DO IT...

I ACTUALLY PREFER MEXICAN HEAT TO CURRY HEAT IF I HAD A CHOICE.

daveinwarshington

shortman wrote:I don't see it that way. I think she's doing a little show and tell of her new babies because she's proud.

NICE BARN OWL. WE HAVE A FEW OWLS HANGING OUT, BUT NO BARN OWL YET.

daveinwarshington

Calgaltoal wrote:I HAVE TO GET READY AND GO TO RETIRED TEACHERS’ LUNCHEON. MY FIRST ONE, ALL MY OLD COWORKERS, WHO WERE THE BEST TEACHERS WILL BE THERE!
GONNA GET LOUD!

SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN TOMORROW BUT GOT A CALL AT 9:00PM, BEEN CHANGED TO TODAY.

SEE Y’ALL LATER!

HAVE A GREAT GREEN DAY!

I MEET WITH THE "OLD FOGEY RETIRED MAINTENANCE DUDES" LUNCH ONCE A MONTH AT A RESTAURANT.
IT'S FUN TO CATCH UP ON NEWS.

mbspell

THE COMPUTERS AT CVS PHARMACY HAVE BEEN DOWN SINCE YESTERDAY. MAN ARE THEY GONNA BE BUSY WHEN IT COMES BACK UP.

BROUGHT A COKE FOR THE CAFFEINE BOOST. FLAT. boo!!!!

moles1138

mbspell wrote:THE COMPUTERS AT CVS PHARMACY HAVE BEEN DOWN SINCE YESTERDAY. MAN ARE THEY GONNA BE BUSY WHEN IT COMES BACK UP.

BROUGHT A COKE FOR THE CAFFEINE BOOST. FLAT. boo!!!!

MUST TASTE MORE LIKE A PEPSI ;P

marlenestclair

quality posts: 16 Private Messages marlenestclair
dafrogman wrote:Aw man... Has she started chewing things to pieces yet? We hated that phase with Abby. Went through so much garden hose... It didn't matter how thick it was - one bite was all it took.

It could be worse. Lots of dog shaming pics out there.

LMAO!!

x14

marlenestclair

daveinwarshington wrote:Mar! So glad you're doing better!!

Thanks Dave! Hope you are getting better now that the tooth is gone...I've had many pulled without gas, just numbing!

x14

marlenestclair

Calgaltoal wrote:

OH, I AM SORRY TO HEAR THAT!

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

I HOPE YOU GO TO THE DOC IF YOU GET WORSE.

get well soon! lots of green love for you today!!!!

x14

marlenestclair

moles1138 wrote:WE'VE GOT A FRIEND THAT DOESN'T LIKE SPICY STUFF. HE WOULDN'T EVEN EAT THE BURGER (OF THE 40 OR SO I GRILLED) BECAUSE IT HAD PEPPER ON IT. I CANNOT IMAGINE GOING THRU LIFE NOT BEING ABLE TO EAT SPICY FOOD.

I LOVE SPICY, BUT NOT HOT THAT OVERRIDES EVERYTHING THEN THATS ALL YOU TASTE.

x14

pooflady

quality posts: 27 Private Messages pooflady

About the lunch - I said 0 heat and my pad thai was that. But you got soup with lunch. My friend, who likes hot, said the second spoonful took her breath away. Neither of us ate it.

Fortunately for me, husband doesn't like hot either.

I think my guardian angel drinks.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pooflady wrote:About the lunch - I said 0 heat and my pad thai was that. But you got soup with lunch. My friend, who likes hot, said the second spoonful took her breath away. Neither of us ate it.

Fortunately for me, husband doesn't like hot either.

Never understood how people can eat such hot stuff. I guess if you're introduced to it young....

I watch Grandpa Kitchen where this elderly man cooks food a couple times a week for orphaned and homeless kids. He puts sooooo much spice in the food. Great videos though.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

daveinwarshington

daveinwarshington

OH! I LOVE A GOOD HOMEMADE GUAC!!!!

daveinwarshington

ThunderThighs wrote:Never understood how people can eat such hot stuff. I guess if you're introduced to it young....

I watch Grandpa Kitchen where this elderly man cooks food a couple times a week for orphaned and homeless kids. He puts sooooo much spice in the food. Great videos though.

I grew up with virtually no spice. My mom had some spice jars that must have been 30+ years old when she died. Something actually 'spicy' was unheard of.
I had to go to restaurants or friends houses for the heat.Now, I do like spicy food. When we cook it at home for company, I'll make it milder & have a variety of hot sauces & salsas you can add to the food.
Balancing the flavors of the food with the burn is not easy.

hot72chev

quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev
moles1138 wrote:WE'VE GOT A FRIEND THAT DOESN'T LIKE SPICY STUFF. HE WOULDN'T EVEN EAT THE BURGER (OF THE 40 OR SO I GRILLED) BECAUSE IT HAD PEPPER ON IT. I CANNOT IMAGINE GOING THRU LIFE NOT BEING ABLE TO EAT SPICY FOOD.

I PUT PEPPER ON EVERYTHING! BUT I DO NOT ENJOY VERY SPICY FOOD. A LITTLE HEAT IS OK.

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

hot72chev

moles1138 wrote:MUST TASTE MORE LIKE A PEPSI ;P

HMMPH. I WAS GONNNA SAY 'THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU CHOOSE COKE'.

x12

hot72chev

OH NO! TRJ IS SICK, MBS ISN'T FEELING THE BEST, DAVE IS ON PAIN KILLERS, MAR IS IN A SPLINT...GREEN TEAM ALERT! PASS THE AIRBORNE!

x12

hot72chev

MrWhiskrs wrote:~~meow~~ "trying"? nice lady? How about "doing." If chef keeps making me that boiled chicken and rice, I might end up being a little portly like that fellow!

PUT ON YOUR STRETCHY PANTS AND EAT SOME MORE! KISSES TO YOU!

x12

daveinwarshington

hot72chev wrote:OH NO! TRJ IS SICK, MBS ISN'T FEELING THE BEST, DAVE IS ON PAIN KILLERS, MAR IS IN A SPLINT...GREEN TEAM ALERT! PASS THE AIRBORNE!

OH NO ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

daveinwarshington

ALL GREENS NEED TO TAKE ACTION AND GET OR STAY WELL!

daveinwarshington

I HOPE CKLUN IS HAVING FUN FUN FUN!

daveinwarshington

mbspell

moles1138 wrote:MUST TASTE MORE LIKE A PEPSI ;P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

mbspell

daveinwarshington wrote:I grew up with virtually no spice. My mom had some spice jars that must have been 30+ years old when she died. Something actually 'spicy' was unheard of.
I had to go to restaurants or friends houses for the heat.Now, I do like spicy food. When we cook it at home for company, I'll make it milder & have a variety of hot sauces & salsas you can add to the food.
Balancing the flavors of the food with the burn is not easy.

I don't think my dad even likes pepper (as in salt and pepper) on his food.

mbspell

hot72chev wrote:OH NO! TRJ IS SICK, MBS ISN'T FEELING THE BEST, DAVE IS ON PAIN KILLERS, MAR IS IN A SPLINT...GREEN TEAM ALERT! PASS THE AIRBORNE!

I FEEL MAINLY TIRED & FUZZY HEADED. WHICH STINKS, BUT NO SORE THROAT OR COUGH OR RUNNY NOSE, KNOCK ON WOOD. I'LL GET TO BED EARLY TONIGHT, TOO.

mbspell

EXCELLENT NEWS PART 1:

I SENT TSH CAT HATS FROM JAPAN.

TSH SENT ME JAPANESE WOOT SHIRTS!!

WOO HOO! WHAT A GREAT SURPRISE! I LOVE THEM!