jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

Well that's weird. When I posted it took me to the main community page instead of my post.

ⅉℚ Ninth Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

ThunderThighs


quality posts: 929 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jqubed wrote:Well that's weird. When I posted it took me to the main community page instead of my post.

sometimes it does that just to play with your mind.



Holiday Returns Policy Check out our new FLASH DEALS
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
ThunderThighs wrote:sometimes it does that just to play with your mind.



Well at least someone's playing with it.

ⅉℚ Ninth Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

pooflady


quality posts: 23 Private Messages pooflady
jqubed wrote:Yeah, but I won't have time to look at it to get it running again until tonight.



No problem, I won't have my picks ready till Wednesday anyway.



So when is this "Old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

klozitshoper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Jaw, I went they this with hubby and father. My sympathies and prayers are with you. Glad you are looking forward to a trip to Arizona. I wish you nothing but comfort and peace.

TT - loved the dog not allowed on bed. ,of course the cat was the director!

I SAW THE SUN for 20 min this am. Wow! It does come out in all it's glory once in awhile just to tease. I do note, however, that most of the people my age I have met who are native to PNW and have not vacationed extensively in sunny climes have wonderful skin.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

Well it started sleeting here. We were in the 70s on Saturday.

ⅉℚ Ninth Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

dontwantaname


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

I just bought 3 cat trees.

Why?

I don't even like one of the cats.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

hot72chev


quality posts: 22 Private Messages hot72chev
dontwantaname wrote:I just bought 3 cat trees.

Why?

I don't even like one of the cats.


Yay, I'm glad somebody's cats will be happy. Mine are elderly, not to mention the absolute laziest cats on the planet.

x7
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
dontwantaname wrote:I just bought 3 cat trees.

Why?

I don't even like one of the cats.



You just wanted to share in the fun of the WootOff?

ⅉℚ Ninth Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

dontwantaname


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

hot72chev wrote:Yay, I'm glad somebody's cats will be happy. Mine are elderly, not to mention the absolute laziest cats on the planet.



A mouse can walk across Scratchy.

I should have used 3 accounts and had them shipped directly to the cats.
Maybe they will come before Son goes back to school.

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Time for Irish coffee!!!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 23 Private Messages pooflady

Back from the credit union board dinner at Red Lobster. Chicken alfredo on linguini. Very good.
And a Bahama-Mama that was excellent.



So when is this "Old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

pooflady


quality posts: 23 Private Messages pooflady

Castle soon.



So when is this "Old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser
dontwantaname wrote:I just bought 3 cat trees.

Why?

I don't even like one of the cats.



I missed the cat trees. Just as well, after dad dies I will be downsizing and don't need more stuff to decide what to do with - i.e. keep, sell, donate.

We had 4.25 inches of rain here yesterday. Wasn't sure hospice was going to get in to check on dad again. He fell twice Saturday night so I am now sleepng in the recliner in his room. It worked well last night as he got up twice and I was here to help him.

Of course I'm not sleeping very good, but when JT comes over he watched dad and I go get some quality shut eye in my bed.

It was so sweet a couple from church came over and spent a couple hours yesterday. He doesn't like wet sand or clay roads, and ours are a slippery mess. They came and brought me a bouquet of flowers. they are so pretty. Dad always fussed if I brought flowers in the house. It's nice to be able to have some and not have him fussing at me.

Its amazing what a vacation one can have when able to get out to another room and visit with a friend while her husband visits (or cat naps) with dad. Made my whole day.

Then today I had a cousin come over and bring leftovers. I have people bringing me food and its just me. Some days, like today, I almost forget to eat. Then the neighbors in the RV brought over a plate. I am going to get spoiled if this keeps up!

It is amazing what a difference little things make in one's life. Like flowers, or cards - I have a friend who has been wonderful at sending me cards, or phone calls. It does not take much to touch one's life in a positive way. I need to remember this for my friends who are going through tough times.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jawsuser wrote:I missed the cat trees. Just as well, after dad dies I will be downsizing and don't need more stuff to decide what to do with - i.e. keep, sell, donate.

We had 4.25 inches of rain here yesterday. Wasn't sure hospice was going to get in to check on dad again. He fell twice Saturday night so I am now sleepng in the recliner in his room. It worked well last night as he got up twice and I was here to help him.

Of course I'm not sleeping very good, but when JT comes over he watched dad and I go get some quality shut eye in my bed.

It was so sweet a couple from church came over and spent a couple hours yesterday. He doesn't like wet sand or clay roads, and ours are a slippery mess. They came and brought me a bouquet of flowers. they are so pretty. Dad always fussed if I brought flowers in the house. It's nice to be able to have some and not have him fussing at me.

Its amazing what a vacation one can have when able to get out to another room and visit with a friend while her husband visits (or cat naps) with dad. Made my whole day.

Then today I had a cousin come over and bring leftovers. I have people bringing me food and its just me. Some days, like today, I almost forget to eat. Then the neighbors in the RV brought over a plate. I am going to get spoiled if this keeps up!

It is amazing what a difference little things make in one's life. Like flowers, or cards - I have a friend who has been wonderful at sending me cards, or phone calls. It does not take much to touch one's life in a positive way. I need to remember this for my friends who are going through tough times.



Glad to hear you can still find enjoyment in your life.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 23 Private Messages pooflady
jawsuser wrote:

It is amazing what a difference little things make in one's life. Like flowers, or cards - I have a friend who has been wonderful at sending me cards, or phone calls. It does not take much to touch one's life in a positive way. I need to remember this for my friends who are going through tough times.



I'm glad you reminded me of that. I need to send a card to a friend.



So when is this "Old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

How did they handcuff a ninja????

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 23 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:How did they handcuff a ninja????



Just got lucky.



So when is this "Old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:Just got lucky.



What?
No review?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 23 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:What?
No review?



It was fun.



So when is this "Old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

Nobody here today?

ⅉℚ Ninth Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
jawsuser wrote:It is amazing what a difference little things make in one's life. Like flowers, or cards - I have a friend who has been wonderful at sending me cards, or phone calls. It does not take much to touch one's life in a positive way. I need to remember this for my friends who are going through tough times.



I really ought to do better about sending cards or calling people. I have a whole stack of cards sitting at home I need to write and send but haven't sat down and done it.

ⅉℚ Ninth Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

hot72chev


quality posts: 22 Private Messages hot72chev
jawsuser wrote: It is amazing what a difference little things make in one's life. Like flowers, or cards - I have a friend who has been wonderful at sending me cards, or phone calls. It does not take much to touch one's life in a positive way. I need to remember this for my friends who are going through tough times.



So glad you have good people nearby surrounding you with love and caring. Makes you feel less alone, I bet. I love to send cards. Flowers are super fun to get!

x7
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
hot72chev wrote:Flowers are super fun to get!



so is mono! but not so fun to have.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

no1 wrote:so is mono! but not so fun to have.



Is it a problem in your cell block?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Aughhhh it was sleeting this morning! It is never going to be spring. Made Black Forest brownies. Regular stuff plus a cup of drained chopped maraschino cherries , pecans and chocolate chips . Pretty good. I am going to weigh 200 lbs if we can't get back to jogging on the beach. We are going to take Elizabeth and daughter back to the mountains on Monday. It looks like it is warmer there anyway !

dontwantaname


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

joyner wrote:Aughhhh it was sleeting this morning! It is never going to be spring. Made Black Forest brownies. Regular stuff plus a cup of drained chopped maraschino cherries , pecans and chocolate chips . Pretty good. I am going to weigh 200 lbs if we can't get back to jogging on the beach. We are going to take Elizabeth and daughter back to the mountains on Monday. It looks like it is warmer there anyway !



Spring will come.


Eventually.


Maybe.


If we are lucky.




WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 23 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Spring will come.


Eventually.


Maybe.


If we are lucky.



But if this crap keeps up, we can't even move somewhere better because it's a crapshoot as to who's getting crap when.



So when is this "Old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

pooflady wrote:But if this crap keeps up, we can't even move somewhere better because it's a crapshoot as to who's getting crap when.



Yep

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

jawsuser


quality posts: 4 Private Messages jawsuser

Its official. Dad is experiencing terminal agitation. For him that means ever part of him is moving, he thinks he can sit and stand by himself - he can't, and he is hallucinating almost nonstop. Thankfully most of his hallucinations are of kids visiting, or traveling.

Last night I spent all night trying to keep him in bed. He was moving nonstop. The medicines that put him to sleep the night before had no effect last night. It was not a good night!

Hospice is providing contiuous care. Right now they only have a nurse available during the day. All the night nurses are with other patients. Thankfully my cousin is staying with dad tonight so I can get some rest. In the last 48 hours I've had about six hours of sleep. Starting tonorrow I will be covering the night shift until a night nurse is available.

The "good" news is that normally terminal agitation only lasts about two weeks. However, this is the man who two years ago in Feb. was only given two to three months, so I will wait and see. I am just grateful that at least one nurse is available!

Don't know how often I will be here, but will definitely be thinking of y'all.

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed
jawsuser wrote:Its official. Dad is experiencing terminal agitation. For him that means ever part of him is moving, he thinks he can sit and stand by himself - he can't, and he is hallucinating almost nonstop. Thankfully most of his hallucinations are of kids visiting, or traveling.

Last night I spent all night trying to keep him in bed. He was moving nonstop. The medicines that put him to sleep the night before had no effect last night. It was not a good night!

Hospice is providing contiuous care. Right now they only have a nurse available during the day. All the night nurses are with other patients. Thankfully my cousin is staying with dad tonight so I can get some rest. In the last 48 hours I've had about six hours of sleep. Starting tonorrow I will be covering the night shift until a night nurse is available.

The "good" news is that normally terminal agitation only lasts about two weeks. However, this is the man who two years ago in Feb. was only given two to three months, so I will wait and see. I am just grateful that at least one nurse is available!

Don't know how often I will be here, but will definitely be thinking of y'all.



Oh wow, I hope you're able to get plenty of help quickly and that it doesn't drag out.

ⅉℚ Ninth Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

jqubed


quality posts: 7 Private Messages jqubed

Finally leaving work. Hopefully Wootopoly doesn't sellout before I get home.

ⅉℚ Ninth Annual Woot! Bracketology | I'm Quality Peoples!

Skye — 1997-2007

joyner


quality posts: 1 Private Messages joyner

Hugs to Jaws. I hope this stage passes quickly and your Dad's transition to heaven is peaceful and pain free.

It has finally stopped raining. Lots w are supposed to do today. Daughter has complained that we haven't walked on the beach. ROFLOL yeah she would really like that! Wind, rain, sleet, more wind, more rain, even colder temps.

pooflady


quality posts: 23 Private Messages pooflady
jawsuser wrote:Its official. Dad is experiencing terminal agitation. For him that means ever part of him is moving, he thinks he can sit and stand by himself - he can't, and he is hallucinating almost nonstop. Thankfully most of his hallucinations are of kids visiting, or traveling.

Last night I spent all night trying to keep him in bed. He was moving nonstop. The medicines that put him to sleep the night before had no effect last night. It was not a good night!

Hospice is providing contiuous care. Right now they only have a nurse available during the day. All the night nurses are with other patients. Thankfully my cousin is staying with dad tonight so I can get some rest. In the last 48 hours I've had about six hours of sleep. Starting tonorrow I will be covering the night shift until a night nurse is available.

The "good" news is that normally terminal agitation only lasts about two weeks. However, this is the man who two years ago in Feb. was only given two to three months, so I will wait and see. I am just grateful that at least one nurse is available!

Don't know how often I will be here, but will definitely be thinking of y'all.



Good luck, Jaws.



So when is this "Old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?

dontwantaname


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jawsuser wrote:Its official. Dad is experiencing terminal agitation. For him that means ever part of him is moving, he thinks he can sit and stand by himself - he can't, and he is hallucinating almost nonstop. Thankfully most of his hallucinations are of kids visiting, or traveling.

Last night I spent all night trying to keep him in bed. He was moving nonstop. The medicines that put him to sleep the night before had no effect last night. It was not a good night!

Hospice is providing contiuous care. Right now they only have a nurse available during the day. All the night nurses are with other patients. Thankfully my cousin is staying with dad tonight so I can get some rest. In the last 48 hours I've had about six hours of sleep. Starting tonorrow I will be covering the night shift until a night nurse is available.

The "good" news is that normally terminal agitation only lasts about two weeks. However, this is the man who two years ago in Feb. was only given two to three months, so I will wait and see. I am just grateful that at least one nurse is available!

Don't know how often I will be here, but will definitely be thinking of y'all.



We'll be thinking of you. Sending prayers your way.


WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

jqubed wrote:Finally leaving work. Hopefully Wootopoly doesn't sellout before I get home.



It doesn't play well. They have it on all the time. I paid full price. Makes me mad every time it is on!

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

dontwantaname


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dontwantaname

Volunteer Moderator

Why weren't big butts in style when I was young?

WE LURV YOU TOO! Dork!!!
No greater love is lost than that not shared.

pooflady


quality posts: 23 Private Messages pooflady
dontwantaname wrote:Why weren't big butts in style when I was young?



Yeah, second that.



So when is this "Old enough to know better" supposed to kick in?