rooksie

quality posts: 4 Private Messages rooksie

I joined the party for a Crapvent Basket of Cranberries!! Yippee, happiness

lance6270

quality posts: 43 Private Messages lance6270
acraigl wrote:Did you login via woot vs Amazon?

Through woot but have not used PP in a long time.

x38
x2

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 96 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Got a Big ol' Cornucopia today! (paid thru PP)

YAY

cdebish

quality posts: 6 Private Messages cdebish

Scored Number 40! Lets hope this is the one! Merry Christmas all!

Some say I'm lucky, Others say it's skill. All I know is my 1st grade teacher would be proud!
My Craptastic Success - 41 and counting
1/23/18 12/20/17 11/24/17 10/17/17 8/26/17 /7/11/17 5/24/17 4/1//17 3/7/17 1/24/17 12/25/16 12/12/16 11/24/16 4/1/16 3/24/16 2/16/16 12/25/15 4/1/13 5/22/12 4/25/12 3/22/12 12/25/11 12/6/11 7/12/11 5/11/11 3/9/11 3/26/10 12/25/09 4/1/09 12/25/08 10/23/08 7/12/08 6/20/08 4/1/08 12/25/07 10/25/07 3/23/07 1/31/07 12/25/06 11/17/06 11/17/06

slang67

quality posts: 9 Private Messages slang67

After missing the Crapvent Craps up to this point, and sitting in the VIP for a while, I managed to snag a Big ol' Cornucopia today! I've had incredible luck this year and have managed to get 4 this year. For as long as I was in the Vestibule, I really didn't think I was going to manage to get one! Woo hoo!

B33ler's Offlce #1 11/9/17 B33ler's Office #2 11/20/17 CrapCrapCr@ppv33nt 12/20/17

jesse1470

quality posts: 5 Private Messages jesse1470
futurian wrote:the famed pizzaladder. ladder not included

That car is awesome, my inner child is in aww of it. Got all excited that there were the adult versions of hot wheels available. Now all you need is some amazingly huge orange tracks positioned in some gravity defying loops and turns!

X6

sunflowers212121

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sunflowers212121

I got a Big ol' Cornucopia!!!

x10

lichme

quality posts: 3919 Private Messages lichme
sunflowers212121 wrote:I got a Big ol' Cornucopia!!!

You might want to have that looked at by a doctor.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com
Woot Tracker | Woot Plus Tracker | Droid App | Chat | Contests | T-Shirt Trade | Derby Stats

Warning: Too much awesome to be contained in such a small space

Nutty50

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Nutty50

I got my second! I’m so excited to be so disappointed again! And paid via PP fwiw.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

I scored too! Disappointment will not reach me until next year!
Last month and this month, my luck is changing! I was Crapless so long!

chloben27

quality posts: 6 Private Messages chloben27

Did not make it out of the vestibule this time, oh well I got one on 12/8. Hopefully there is another one before the end.

tnhillbillygal

quality posts: 6 Private Messages tnhillbillygal

I was hoping to see that SylvreKat might have gotten a chance to get on this morning in time.

x2 x5

billiex

quality posts: 1 Private Messages billiex

Wow! My box was so full it wouldn't even give any hints by shaking:

My haul....
(2) Used books (yard sale animal charity)
(1) pair bedroom slippers (wrong size..yard sale also
(1) stroller organizer (yard sale for animals)
(1) blender bottle (might use)
(1) canning rack (?)
(1) I phone docking system
(1) Dog Collar (won't fit my cats)
(1) tee shirt (I'll wear this)
(1) set charging connectors
(1) pair men's shorts (husband's size--Yaaa!)
(1) weird wood ball game (interesting)
(1) crap bag (love)
(1) TSA Tag (cool)

No flying monkeys. Hey, I love monkeys! First Big ol' Cornucopia! Love the excitement and enough good stuff for me and other items will help "For The Love of a Paw" charity. Well done, WOOT!

Sugarfoot

vega2010

quality posts: 2 Private Messages vega2010
Calgaltoal wrote:I scored too! Disappointment will not reach me until next year!
Last month and this month, my luck is changing! I was Crapless so long!

YES! Me too! I love crap <3

vega2010

Anyone else keep all their crap that they might use one day (too lazy to organize it where it belongs around the house) in a box in a corrner of a room and litterly is a Big ol' Cornucopia

bsmith1

quality posts: 150 Private Messages bsmith1
vega2010 wrote:Anyone else keep all their crap that they might use one day (too lazy to organize it where it belongs around the house) in a box in a corrner of a room and litterly is a Big ol' Cornucopia

Just one box?! I currently have multiple boxes scattered around the guest room so I can dig through to see if I can unload any crap on unsuspecting relatives for xmas. Half the double closet in that room is usually reserved as a strategic crap reserve.

vega2010

bsmith1 wrote:Just one box?! I currently have multiple boxes scattered around the guest room so I can dig through to see if I can unload any crap on unsuspecting relatives for xmas. Half the double closet in that room is usually reserved as a strategic crap reserve.

Thats alot of crap! I'm on my 5th? bag and my box is over flowing even with the flaps taped up haha.

aaee

quality posts: 7 Private Messages aaee
vega2010 wrote:Anyone else keep all their crap that they might use one day (too lazy to organize it where it belongs around the house) in a box in a corrner of a room and litterly is a Big ol' Cornucopia

Here is what me and my dad (Santa Crap.. dernst_ca1) do with all the Crapp that we (mostly him) acquire throughout the year -

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

NOTE TO 12/20 CRAPPERS

Your crap will ship NEXT WEEK at the earliest. We're still shipping the last batch of crap and we have a 3-day weekend coming up.

Anticipation for more disappointment just got better.

PS: Remember to post what you get in our main thread: CLICK HERE

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

bsmith1

quality posts: 150 Private Messages bsmith1
vega2010 wrote:Thats alot of crap! I'm on my 5th? bag and my box is over flowing even with the flaps taped up haha.

Yes. I have a problem. I had to stop keeping track.

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
bsmith1 wrote:Yes. I have a problem. I had to stop keeping track.

I'm at 9 B0Cs.
The first was about 6.5 years after I started woot!ing.
Most of it is in a couple boxes in the upstairs cubbyhole.
Anyone need a dock?

acraigl

quality posts: 212 Private Messages acraigl
moles1138 wrote:I'm at 9 B0Cs.
The first was about 6.5 years after I started woot!ing.
Most of it is in a couple boxes in the upstairs cubbyhole.
Anyone need a dock?

No thank you.

BUY! >>

letsgoski

quality posts: 3 Private Messages letsgoski
ThunderThighs wrote:NOTE TO 12/20 CRAPPERS

Your crap will ship NEXT WEEK at the earliest. We're still shipping the last batch of crap and we have a 3-day weekend coming up.

Anticipation for more disappointment just got better.

PS: Remember to post what you get in our main thread: CLICK HERE

Thank you for the wonderfully disappointing update! Enjoy that three-day weekend! You all definitely deserve it!

SylvreKat

quality posts: 37 Private Messages SylvreKat
shammari wrote:I got one. Going to work early to use the faster internet connection was a good idea.

Going to work kept me from being able to check. Sigh. Fingers crossed there'll be one more over the weekend when I can check at 9.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1

SylvreKat

Dumplestiltskin wrote:Got one! It had been forever since my last one.

P.S. I'm a huge fan of the bubbletop car! Looks a lot like a hot wheels car I had as a child.

You're right, it's rather similar to the original Silhouette Hot Wheels (which I still have, gloat) A little more angular, but very much the same concept.

Still loving the car. Still wondering what float folks were talking about

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1

SylvreKat

tnhillbillygal wrote:I was hoping to see that SylvreKat might have gotten a chance to get on this morning in time.

Aren't you just the sweetest thing! hugs

But no such luck. My shift started at 8:45 this morn. And there really is no way to check online sites on normal mornings. Really not supposed to check any time, but we all cheat occasionally (like I did on Black Friday, aka Dead Friday at the store--who comes in for copies when there's stupid sales going on everywhere else)

I just thought--Friday I work later enough that I can check. So there's three chances to snag something still. Oh TT....

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1

sunflowers212121

Help! I want to have posts with badges. HOW? I went to the formatting guide and didn't find specifics. For example. I want to put that I got my tenth Basket of Cranberries today!

x10

Narfcake

quality posts: 392 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

sunflowers212121 wrote:Help! I want to have posts with badges. HOW? I went to the formatting guide and didn't find specifics. For example. I want to put that I got my tenth Basket of Cranberries today!

I'm trusting your count here ...

Anyways, under your account > forum settings is where you can edit your .signature.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

sunflowers212121

Narfcake wrote:I'm trusting your count here ...

Anyways, under your account > forum settings is where you can edit your .signature.

Thank you!!

x10

sunflowers212121

lichme wrote:You might want to have that looked at by a doctor.

Ha! Good one.

x10

padge73

quality posts: 0 Private Messages padge73
billiex wrote:

Wow! My box was so full it wouldn't even give any hints by shaking:

My haul....
(2) Used books (yard sale animal charity)
(1) pair bedroom slippers (wrong size..yard sale also
(1) stroller organizer (yard sale for animals)
(1) blender bottle (might use)
(1) canning rack (?)
(1) I phone docking system
(1) Dog Collar (won't fit my cats)
(1) tee shirt (I'll wear this)
(1) set charging connectors
(1) pair men's shorts (husband's size--Yaaa!)
(1) weird wood ball game (interesting)
(1) crap bag (love)
(1) TSA Tag (cool)

No flying monkeys. Hey, I love monkeys! First Big ol' Cornucopia! Love the excitement and enough good stuff for me and other items will help "For The Love of a Paw" charity. Well done, WOOT!

What was the weight of your Big ol' Cornucopia? Mine just shipped yesterday and tracking says it is 4 lbs. Do you think that is good or bad?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Link for the greeting cards work now.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 50 Private Messages digitaljanitor
padge73 wrote: Do you think that is good or bad?

YES!!

but if not good or bad, then you disregarded the possibility of indifferent

I saw a snowman standing in the produce aisle at the supermarket today -- He was picking his nose!

SylvreKat

SylvreKat wrote:...
I just thought--Friday I work later enough that I can check. So there's three chances to snag something still. Oh TT....

>'Kat

Well, my boss pooched this plan. As he was leaving, he paused and said, "Oh, I'm having you come in at 8:30 tomorrow." Oh indeed. So much for catching the Crapvent when it opens at 9. SIGH!!!

Maybe I can "step off the floor" right then, since I wasn't asked if I can come in early. I'll see if it isn't busy and can wrangle it.

>'Kat, feeling the disappointment--but not due to any act of TT

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1

jpmcginley

quality posts: 3 Private Messages jpmcginley
SylvreKat wrote:Well, my boss pooched this plan. As he was leaving, he paused and said, "Oh, I'm having you come in at 8:30 tomorrow." Oh indeed. So much for catching the Crapvent when it opens at 9. SIGH!!!

Maybe I can "step off the floor" right then, since I wasn't asked if I can come in early. I'll see if it isn't busy and can wrangle it.

>'Kat, feeling the disappointment--but not due to any act of TT

You could always have alarm malfunction, just tell him you forgot to turn your clocks back...always happens at my work.

x2, x1 CABGx3

digitaljanitor

12 lb brisket comes off the charcoal smoker (to rest) in another 1½ - 2 hrs (went on at 9:30 last night)
yum

I saw a snowman standing in the produce aisle at the supermarket today -- He was picking his nose!

wootevil

quality posts: 22 Private Messages wootevil

awwww...how cute. Unicorns.

Did you all hear that Froot Loops is coming out with a Unicorn version?

apes

quality posts: 20 Private Messages apes
digitaljanitor wrote:12 lb brisket comes off the charcoal smoker (to rest) in another 1½ - 2 hrs (went on at 9:30 last night)
yum

Sounds delicious!

digitaljanitor

wootevil wrote:awwww...how cute. Unicorns.

Did you all hear that Froot Loops is coming out with a Unicorn version?

The limited edition pink and purple treat is available exclusively at Asda

Lucky Charms is doing 10,000 marshmallow only boxes - we don't need no stinkin cereal -

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/business/wp/2017/05/18/lucky-charms-cannot-find-the-magic-in-natural-ingredients-so-its-going-full-on-sugar-bomb/?utm_term=.6ff21f68181c

psonaka

quality posts: 3 Private Messages psonaka
samandlisa wrote:Yeah part of the new process to keep the servers from crashing. Everyone goes to the Vestible and then are released to the order screen in the order they went to the Vestible. Sometimes it can take up to 5m before you can actually order though. So if you ever get there, stay there even if the item sells out on the main page. If you are in the Vestible when they sell out, they will give you that nastygram on your screen.

Hmm...both times I've gotten Big ol' Cornucopias,I went to the VOP but didn't want to wait, so I went back, hit purchase, and got through right away. Even the one on 12/20 was still available for several minutes after I got mine.