Back to Amazon.com

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 98 Private Messages daveinwarshington
digitaljanitor wrote:12 lb brisket comes off the charcoal smoker (to rest) in another 1½ - 2 hrs (went on at 9:30 last night)
yum

Yum!
We smoked one a few months ago.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 98 Private Messages daveinwarshington
bsmith1 wrote:Yes. I have a problem. I had to stop keeping track.

I went back to check how many I've gotten.
I should let a few B0C's go before trying again.
I do love getting those boxes though...

billiex

quality posts: 1 Private Messages billiex
padge73 wrote:What was the weight of your Big ol' Cornucopia? Mine just shipped yesterday and tracking says it is 4 lbs. Do you think that is good or bad?

Didn't check the weight, but it was heavy. The books were the reason though. This box was full to the brim!

Sugarfoot

SylvreKat

quality posts: 44 Private Messages SylvreKat

Just want to point out that, barring last-minute unannounced errands from Mums, I shall be here for the rest of the Opening of each day's Crapvent.

Please, TT, make it worth having missed most of the rest. Pweez. And thanks you.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

qwerty82

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qwerty82
digitaljanitor wrote:12 lb brisket comes off the charcoal smoker (to rest) in another 1½ - 2 hrs (went on at 9:30 last night)
yum

Well, Woot! You've succeeded. It took me 3 tries to finally read this correctly and realize it really was about FOOD and not a huge 12 pound Bag O'Crap that they won and their post just had the words transposed to brisket & charcoal smoker. Hahahaahahha
I am also quite tired so that may have played a role...

The brisket sounds delicious btw =)

SylvreKat

daveinwarshington wrote:Yum!
We smoked one a few months ago.

Next season I'm going to try a brisket, depending on finding a good price. I've done consistently well grilling chicken and steak, and feel ready to move up to smoking.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

sammydog01

quality posts: 71 Private Messages sammydog01

Ooh, nice!

mdrcoast

quality posts: 63 Private Messages mdrcoast

Wife is getting a new computer for Christmas!!

Incredible deal!!!!!!

sammydog01

mdrcoast wrote:Wife is getting a new computer for Christmas!!

Incredible deal!!!!!!

Congrats!

digitaljanitor

quality posts: 53 Private Messages digitaljanitor
SylvreKat wrote:Next season I'm going to try a brisket, depending on finding a good price. I've done consistently well grilling chicken and steak, and feel ready to move up to smoking.

>'Kat

No such thing as a "season" for smoking/grilling - it's ALL YEAR ROUND!

Sams Club often carries PRIME grade brisket for around $3/lb (figure roughly 50% yield) and I try to smoke mine at around 220 degrees (low and slow)

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

jpmcginley

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jpmcginley

So my Bout of Chestpain arrival continues... Yesterday, tracking showed transferred to Post Office and received by Local Post Office. Then this morning Received again by Local Post Office. so nice...they received it twice.
Post Office is trying to give me another M.I.
Either I or my next of kin (whoever they are)will video the opening...hopefully not a remake of "Weekend at Bernie's Part 25"

12/23/2017 5:31 A.M. Received by the local post office
12/22/2017 1:08 P.M. Received by the local post office
12/22/2017 10:54 A.M. Package transferred to post office

x3, x1 CABGx3

SylvreKat

digitaljanitor wrote:No such thing as a "season" for smoking/grilling - it's ALL YEAR ROUND!

Sams Club often carries PRIME grade brisket for around $3/lb (figure roughly 50% yield) and I try to smoke mine at around 220 degrees (low and slow)

When it's low 30s and I only have a fairly cheapy smoker/grill, then yes, there IS a season. 'Cause I'll have to be out there fairly often to monitor the temp. I would LOVE to get an electric smoker from Santy (oh TT!) but am not counting on it.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

SylvreKat

Btb, thanks for the tip re: Sam's Club. I'll remember that next spring.

Do you just use water in your pans? Or something more?

>'Kat, admiring that gorgeous hunk of meat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

digitaljanitor

SylvreKat wrote:Btb, thanks for the tip re: Sam's Club. I'll remember that next spring.

Do you just use water in your pans? Or something more?

>'Kat, admiring that gorgeous hunk of meat

sometimes hot water, sometimes apple cider (if I have it), sometimes some fruit wine, sometimes include some whole cloves, garlic, halved onion, halved oranges or lemons. More art than science so far for me.

SylvreKat

digitaljanitor wrote:sometimes hot water, sometimes apple cider (if I have it), sometimes some fruit wine, sometimes include some whole cloves, garlic, halved onion, halved oranges or lemons. More art than science so far for me.

Know what you mean. It's still very def' more art for me too. And quite possibly some luck thrown in.

Apple cider. Wonder if that's still around come spring, or if it'll keep for a few months.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

wootevil

quality posts: 25 Private Messages wootevil

LOL. Poo is always funny

x3 +x1 + =

Nicaoidh

quality posts: 23 Private Messages Nicaoidh
SylvreKat wrote:Know what you mean. It's still very def' more art for me too. And quite possibly some luck thrown in.

Apple cider. Wonder if that's still around come spring, or if it'll keep for a few months.

>'Kat

Kat,
The Louisburg Cider Mill would have cider available for you all year round if you really need it might be worth a bit of a drive.

x20

SylvreKat

Thank you for having it a titch early today. Now I can go to church (we're having a single service so it's later than usual) and not frustrated trying to view it on my phone.

>'Kat

+1 +1+1+4 +3 +1 +2

sammydog01

Haha. Poo.

letsgoski

quality posts: 5 Private Messages letsgoski

Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like "Design a Vinyl Poo"....Well, I suppose it could be a good reminder that Jesus was born in a stable and it didn't smell so great in there! :-)

ostaguph

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ostaguph

Red is the last color I'd ever want to see in my poo. 😳

Narfcake

quality posts: 397 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ostaguph wrote:Red is the last color I'd ever want to see in my poo. 😳

Not that blue is a color you'd like to see either.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

defiantone

quality posts: 9 Private Messages defiantone

they're taking this Crap thing literally!

Craps Bagged: 7x

ostaguph

quality posts: 10 Private Messages ostaguph
Narfcake wrote:Not that blue is a color you'd like to see either.

Unless...

digitaljanitor

ostaguph wrote:Unless...

(two gross)

sammydog01

I got my son's Christmas present ready to go.
Outside:

Inside:

I got him a case too:

baconlady

quality posts: 20 Private Messages baconlady
sammydog01 wrote:I got my son's Christmas present ready to go.
Outside:

Inside:

I got him a case too:

Ha ha! I love it!

x31

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

sammydog01 wrote:...
I got him a case too:

Box that inside something else too.

Great job, BTW!

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!

Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

ostaguph wrote:Unless...

Egads!

(I'm also cringing at the amount of coloring that went into that. Good thing that most of it was not eaten!)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1038 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Outside:

Inside:

I got him a case too:

That’s awesome! Thanks for sharing pics! It’s fun to see it action.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

pjr175

quality posts: 31 Private Messages pjr175
Outside:

Inside:

I got him a case too:

That's AWESOME!!! I hope you are able to post pics of his face/reaction when he opens it before you give him the real thing!!!

x28 = 319lbs

wootevil

quality posts: 25 Private Messages wootevil

Got a Big ol' Cornucopia, so happy!!!

Merry Christmas all!

x3 +x1 + =

elangomatt

quality posts: 15 Private Messages elangomatt

Merry Christmas everyone!! I finally made it to the 9am CST crapvent at 9am and managed to snag some Christmas Day crap!! Rolled out of bed about 15 minutes ago and actually remembered for once to check crapvent! Here's hoping they saved the best crap for the BIG DAY!

A new house would be acceptable (you can just send the deed, "how are you going to deliver a whole house?!") but I'd settle for a robotic vacuum!

jasonwilk

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jasonwilk

Scored Basket of Cranberries! Can't wait for my Christmas Disappointment! Hopefully the Woot! Gods look favorably upon me and don't cancel my order! Yeah! Crap

x2
Bucket of Candycorn: Oct 12, 2011; Santa's Sack of Crap: Dec 25, 2011; Basket of Cranberries: Jan 19, 2012 order denied avoiding any disappointment; HOHOHO Crapv3nt: Dec 25, 2017

owlhooter

quality posts: 39 Private Messages owlhooter

I finally managed to check at the right time and not get distracted for the crapvent. Merry Christmas to all!

charg3dup

quality posts: 0 Private Messages charg3dup

Happy holidays and wokeup to get some crap in my stocking!!!

10,000 leagues crap x3
Basket of Cranberries x 2
Happy Hour Random Crap X 3
Scarface Wall Clock,Screaming Mini Monkey, Keychain,Woot-Off Lights,Stewie from Family Guy USB Toy,USB Powered Woot-Off Lights,
Portable Hibchi BBQ Grill,USB AM/FM Radio,
Philips Plug and Play USB Webcam
Kodak Easyshare 5300 All-in-One,Perfection 11 Piece Knife Set,Microsoft Wireless Laser Desktop 5000,Nike Sport Kit Carrying Case for MP3 Players,

chloben27

quality posts: 9 Private Messages chloben27

Merry Christmas to me, scores a Big ol' Cornucopia!

Schuh2

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Schuh2

I think that this is the first Big ol' Cornucopia I have been able to snag since Christmas of last year! SO PUMPED!!!

jumperjax

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jumperjax

Man, checked right at 9:00am (as the minute changed) and nothing, refreshed the page to Big ol' Cornucopia and instant Waiting Room. RIP the dream :'(
Merry Christmas Everyone! Enjoy your crap! <3

jpmcginley

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jpmcginley

HOLY CARP!!!!
2nd Barrel of Cheese this month and 2nd in 12 years of WOOT membership.
The only Membership that ACTUALLY pays rewards...Thanks TT and Crew.
Merry Christmas and Happy 2018 ALL.
MAYBE this one will TRULY disappoint not like last one!!
Now to figure out Crapvent Days 17 and 19...any clues TT?

x3, x1 CABGx3