Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

moles1138 wrote:Home. Gotta eat. Be back soon.

YAY! HE GETS TO EAT!
HE IS UP!

GONNA FEEL BETTER SOON, MOLES!

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
WoosterRooster wrote:THE NEWEST IN HIGHEST-CHICKEN FASHION .... CLUCK CLUCK

HAUTE COCHICKEN

moles1138

Calgaltoal wrote:NO YEAR OF THE CAT IN CHINESE ZODIAC.

HE DID NOT MAKE IT TO BUDDHA’S MEETING.
RAT GOT THAT MONTH.
THAT IS WHY CATS HATE RATS! (ONE STORY)

THE VIETNAMESE ZODIAC CHANGED THE RABBIT TO THE CAT.

moles1138

moles1138

Calgaltoal wrote:

YAY! HE GETS TO EAT!
HE IS UP!

GONNA FEEL BETTER SOON, MOLES!

SOME FOOD TASTES ODD...NOT QUITE RIGHT.

marlenestclair

quality posts: 16 Private Messages marlenestclair
hot72chev wrote:MY NEIGHBOR HAS A GIANT CHICKEN, BUT IT'S NOT AS TALL AS WOOSTER. LOVE PINK FLAMINGOS!

IT'S BEEN IN THE 30'S AND 40'S THIS WEEK, BUT IT'S ABOUT TO BE IN THE 60'S AND 70'S. WHAAAAA?

I KNOW, RIGHT?

x14

moles1138

FEELIN' OKAY.
WOKE AND SAW THE CLOCK AT 4. INCISION PAIN WAS PRETTY HIGH SO SHE GAVE ME MORE IV MEDS. GOT A LITTLE LOOPY AND NOTICED IT WAS A QUARTER PAST 5. WHOA. WHERE'D THE TIME GO? GOT TO EAT SOME SALTINES AND DRINK SOME WATER. GINGER ALE, DIET COKE, OR DIET SPRITE...NOPE, I'LL JUST HAVE WATER. THE NURSE LEFT ME ALONE FOR A WHILE. BUT I STARTED FEELING BLADDER PRESSURE. COULDN'T FIND A CALL BUTTON. DIDN'T THINK TO YELL A BIT. TRIED FLAGGING SOMEONE. FINALLY AT ABOUT 6 SHE WALKED BY AND I GOT HER ATTENTION. SHE ASKED IF I THOUGHT I COULD WALK. I THOUGHT...LET'S TRY. AT THIS TIME THE PRESSURE WAS GETTING PAINFUL AND I WASN'T SURE HOW MUCH LONGER I'D BE ABLE TO HOLD IT. GOT TO WALK ABOUT 30FT. TO THE RESTROOM. DAAAAMN. LIKE A RACE HORSE! FELT SO GOOD. SO THAT MEANT I COULD GO HOOOOOOME. YAY! UNFORTUNATELY THEY DID NOT FILL THE Rx AS REQUESTED SO I NEEDED TO GO GET IT MY(OUR)SELF. TOO LATE TO GO TO SAM'S AS THEY CLOSE AT 7. SO WE WENT TO CVS. HAD TO GET A COLD COKE. TASTED SOOOO GOOD. GOT MY PAIN MEDS, HOPEFULLY I CAN GET OFF THOSE SOON. OOGIE NEEDED TO GET SOME V'DAY BALLOONS FOR THE SHOP AT THE DOLLAR STORE. GOT HOME AND NOODLES WAS HAPPY TO SEE US. MY BROTHER HAD STAYED WITH OOGIE FOR A WHILE BUT HAD TO LEAVE. HE CAME OVER ONCE WE GOT HOME. I'VE BEEN WALKING AND ACTUALLY DID THE STEPS ONCE. THINK I'M GOING TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH TONIGHT.
THANKS FOR ALL THE WELL WISHES GREENS! LOVE YOU ALL!

marlenestclair

moles1138 wrote:Home. Gotta eat. Be back soon.

GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU MOLES! YOU GOT A LOT OF GOOD GREEN VIBES FLOATING YOUR WAY!!

x14

pooflady

quality posts: 27 Private Messages pooflady
moles1138 wrote:FEELIN' OKAY.

Glad everything looks good!

I think my guardian angel drinks.

therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn

GLAD YOU'RE ON THE MEND, MOLES!

moles1138

Here is what Oogie posted on fb...

(*Moles) is out of surgery and sleeping like a baby. It's the best sleep he's had in a month! Doc said surgery went well, discs (*actually just the one) were severely squashed and will feel like he was beaten up when he wakes up. After a week or so he will be good as New!
I know (*moles) has been thrilled hearing everyones words of encouragement and story's of similar problems.
I too appreciate everyone's love and support and thank you!I'm sure he can't wait to tell you all the goury details🤣😂🤣

mick52

quality posts: 21 Private Messages mick52
moles1138 wrote:Here is what Oogie posted on fb...

(*Moles) is out of surgery and sleeping like a baby. It's the best sleep he's had in a month! Doc said surgery went well, discs (*actually just the one) were severely squashed and will feel like he was beaten up when he wakes up. After a week or so he will be good as New!
I know (*moles) has been thrilled hearing everyones words of encouragement and story's of similar problems.
I too appreciate everyone's love and support and thank you!I'm sure he can't wait to tell you all the goury details🤣😂🤣

now for great green healing wishes!!!!!!!

mick52

wonder what this sign says??

mick52

mick52

[year of the rooster was kinda of sickly sucky... lol i hope year of the dog is way more better]

it is NOT wootsters fault at all. for clarification.

mick52

it is wednesday cklun!!!
(valentines day. smooch..;)

mick52

having BD dinner today, my 1 brother has wed. off.
my dads is the 15th. 84 he will be.

mick52

guess who hand picked this box of chocolates for me???????

mick52

it is valentines greens!!!

mbspell

quality posts: 41 Private Messages mbspell
WOKE AND SAW THE CLOCK AT 4. INCISION PAIN WAS PRETTY HIGH SO SHE GAVE ME MORE IV MEDS. GOT A LITTLE LOOPY AND NOTICED IT WAS A QUARTER PAST 5. WHOA. WHERE'D THE TIME GO? GOT TO EAT SOME SALTINES AND DRINK SOME WATER. GINGER ALE, DIET COKE, OR DIET SPRITE...NOPE, I'LL JUST HAVE WATER. THE NURSE LEFT ME ALONE FOR A WHILE. BUT I STARTED FEELING BLADDER PRESSURE. COULDN'T FIND A CALL BUTTON. DIDN'T THINK TO YELL A BIT. TRIED FLAGGING SOMEONE. FINALLY AT ABOUT 6 SHE WALKED BY AND I GOT HER ATTENTION. SHE ASKED IF I THOUGHT I COULD WALK. I THOUGHT...LET'S TRY. AT THIS TIME THE PRESSURE WAS GETTING PAINFUL AND I WASN'T SURE HOW MUCH LONGER I'D BE ABLE TO HOLD IT. GOT TO WALK ABOUT 30FT. TO THE RESTROOM. DAAAAMN. LIKE A RACE HORSE! FELT SO GOOD. SO THAT MEANT I COULD GO HOOOOOOME. YAY! UNFORTUNATELY THEY DID NOT FILL THE Rx AS REQUESTED SO I NEEDED TO GO GET IT MY(OUR)SELF. TOO LATE TO GO TO SAM'S AS THEY CLOSE AT 7. SO WE WENT TO CVS. HAD TO GET A COLD COKE. TASTED SOOOO GOOD. GOT MY PAIN MEDS, HOPEFULLY I CAN GET OFF THOSE SOON. OOGIE NEEDED TO GET SOME V'DAY BALLOONS FOR THE SHOP AT THE DOLLAR STORE. GOT HOME AND NOODLES WAS HAPPY TO SEE US. MY BROTHER HAD STAYED WITH OOGIE FOR A WHILE BUT HAD TO LEAVE. HE CAME OVER ONCE WE GOT HOME. I'VE BEEN WALKING AND ACTUALLY DID THE STEPS ONCE. THINK I'M GOING TO SLEEP ON THE COUCH TONIGHT.

so glad the procedure went well and you are home with meds that allow you to heal comfortably.

continued prayers for a speedy recovery.

mbspell

mick52 wrote:guess who hand picked this box of chocolates for me???????

did you pick them yourself? lol

and please enjoy a butterscotch square for me

mbspell

happy valentines day

mbspell

or not, depending on your mood

mbspell

I may have spoken too soon about feeling better. got a little cough and will probably lose my voice before the day is up. oh well, off to work!

moles1138

mick52 wrote:wonder what this sign says??

HELP ME!

moles1138

moles1138

I debated taking the hydrocodone today. Did it. Achy. As can be expected it is difficult bending far enough to get socks on. The left leg is still weak. I can walk normal, but stairs are still slow going. They did put in a breathing tube, so the throat is irritated. I think I'm more bothered by that than the back.
Slept pretty good once I decided to close my eyes.
Of course Oogie is at the shop. It is Valentine's day. She'll be open until 5. She was a bit distressed yesterday due to time constraints. But she really was in good shape for today. Maybe that wasn't the best day for surgery. I think I comforted her more than she needed to do me. LOL.
Mom and dad will be stopping by later. My brother stopped for a bit last night. He and his wife will come later today too.

WoosterRooster

quality posts: 2 Private Messages WoosterRooster
mick52 wrote:
[year of the rooster was kinda of sickly sucky... lol i hope year of the dog is way more better]

it is NOT wootsters fault at all. for clarification.

CLUCK CLUCK

I tried to make it a good year for everybody...

Maybe the Dogs can help out with everyone doing & feeling better.

Happy Valentines Wednesday Everyone!

I'm so clucking happy that moles surgery went well and he'll be jumping around real soon!

CLUCK CLUCK

I'm Wooster, the Woot Rooster

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 96 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Happy Valentines Day.

marlenestclair

moles1138 wrote:I debated taking the hydrocodone today. Did it. Achy. As can be expected it is difficult bending far enough to get socks on. The left leg is still weak. I can walk normal, but stairs are still slow going. They did put in a breathing tube, so the throat is irritated. I think I'm more bothered by that than the back.
Slept pretty good once I decided to close my eyes.
Of course Oogie is at the shop. It is Valentine's day. She'll be open until 5. She was a bit distressed yesterday due to time constraints. But she really was in good shape for today. Maybe that wasn't the best day for surgery. I think I comforted her more than she needed to do me. LOL.
Mom and dad will be stopping by later. My brother stopped for a bit last night. He and his wife will come later today too.

glad to see you up and moving!!!

x14

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 96 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Don't worry. The Dogs will make this year the best ever!!

cklun

quality posts: 41 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

I saw and responded to Oogie's post on FB! So happy your surgery went to well!!!

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

Will you all be mine???

Please???

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

Calgaltoal

So happy you have come through this like a champ, moles! Take what you need for the pain, you will stop when the pain stops.
No judgement on the tree being up
I just took down my winter tree, mantle and other winter decos.
I have two snowmen out front and snowflake lights, I still light them up. Coming down today, I think.
I used to decorate for Valentine’s Day, but not for a few years.

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

Calgaltoal

I love the Valentines of my day.
The ones today are nuttin!

Calgaltoal

pooflady

quality posts: 27 Private Messages pooflady

Just got home and found a pot of hyacinths on my desk. My favorite flower. //sigh//

I think my guardian angel drinks.

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

Calgaltoal wrote:

I WILL I WILL I WILL