Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

jesuitson

quality posts: 4 Private Messages jesuitson

Have you stopped making wootcasts? I didn't see one for today's woot... or did I miss it?

Slydon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Slydon
jesuitson wrote:Have you stopped making wootcasts? I didn't see one for today's woot... or did I miss it?

The podcast team passes out at about 5:02pm every Friday. Check back on Monday for a new one.

can't make a living as a bay man any more

coolbiker

quality posts: 3 Private Messages coolbiker
Slydon wrote:The podcast team passes out at about 5:02pm every Friday. Check back on Monday for a new one.

Kinda makes me happy that Halloween's on a Saturday this year or I have a feeling you'd be using the same background song for it.

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew

The same song as what?

coolbiker

quality posts: 3 Private Messages coolbiker
matthew wrote:The same song as what?

For a Halloween themed song. Its an eerie tune. For all I know you could some kind of zombie themed trick or treat song. Could involve zombies looking to trick the woot team . You're the music guys I'm sure you'll think of something.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

In honor of today's product.

Thanks to PocketBrain for searching it up.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items