Jason Toon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Jason Toon

Once again, your sloth, indolence, and disregard for others have put the whole holiday season at risk. You waited too long to buy that Christmas gift from Woot, and now it won't be here in time. We shouldn't bail you out again like this. You'll never learn. But in the spirit of the season, please accept this PDF file suitable for printing out and giving in lieu of the actual, not-yet-arrived gift.

If we all wish real hard and believe with all our hearts, that one-page PDF might just be enough to save Christmas. You might want to print it on some enchanted elf paper or something, just to be on the safe side.

y1fsm8s

quality posts: 0 Private Messages y1fsm8s

I can actually blame it on you guys! Product lost in the fedex mix somewhere! I will use this sheet anyways

bobsakamano

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bobsakamano

you guys couldn't have hosted the image somewhere better than this???

dave bug

quality posts: 14 Private Messages dave bug
bobsakamano wrote:you guys couldn't have hosted the image somewhere better than this???

Expand on that, would ya? Is it downloading slow? Erroring? Or do you just dislike Amazon?

I used to work at this daily deal site, but now I work over at this other daily deal site.

bobsakamano

dave bug wrote:Expand on that, would ya? Is it downloading slow? Erroring? Or do you just dislike Amazon?

downloading slow = no
erroring = no
weird to see it is at amazonaws.com? = yes

some people might think you are amazon affiliated!

not me tho cause i'm smart.

bobsakamano

dave bug wrote:Expand on that, would ya? Is it downloading slow? Erroring? Or do you just dislike Amazon?

sorry I feel like I have some kind of eye for web page normalness it just bothers me!

Jason Toon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Jason Toon
bobsakamano wrote:sorry I feel like I have some kind of eye for web page normalness it just bothers me!

Amazon's been running an image hosting service since 2006: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_S3

John1951

quality posts: 0 Private Messages John1951

i am proud to say that I never, never end up shopping late for any presents. If it's your birthday coming up, I will be out searching for the right card 3 weeks in advance.
Did a lot of shopping on Woot this year. Found some goodies, but made sure I was done by December 10. Easy to do, you know.

mwiseman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mwiseman

Three rejected HONMEN-FS coupons didn't make for a merry WOOT shopping experience.

Just sayin'.

bobsakamano

Jason Toon wrote:Amazon's been running an image hosting service since 2006: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amazon_S3

fine!!

can i work for woot??

BUGZAPPERSAGAIN

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BUGZAPPERSAGAIN

Well, if you would offer these items a little earlier in the season than you do, maybe we wouldn't have to make any apologies.

Fault, woot.

dave bug

quality posts: 14 Private Messages dave bug
BUGZAPPERSAGAIN wrote:Well, if you would offer these items a little earlier in the season than you do, maybe we wouldn't have to make any apologies.

Fault, woot.

You mean you're not buying for Christmas 2010? I can nearly guarantee you they'll arrive by then.

I used to work at this daily deal site, but now I work over at this other daily deal site.

Dman27

quality posts: 32 Private Messages Dman27

this is gonna be a great joke for my brother =]

B a g of crap: 17 & still waiting for that letter!!!

~DMan27~

FenStar

quality posts: 16 Private Messages FenStar

Bwahahaha @ the ! because, well, stuff...

Still single, can't imagine why.

Dadoboy

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Dadoboy

Merry Christmas Woot! and to all the fellow Wooters out there, getting ready for Tomorrow's big day. Can't wait to wake up my nephews. I've been away since last Christmas & I can't wait for us all to have our very first Woot-off! I hope my nephew is able to score his first Bag Of Christmas-cookies. Woo Hoo!

Happy Holidays Everybody!
Dadoboy

]

Soilwork729

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Soilwork729

Even though I ordered with plenty of time and it still isn't here. I bought a Reckoning shirt on 12/5 for my girlfriend and my tracking info still hasn't updated. She bought the shirt of the day on the same day and received it a week and a half ago. Hope it comes in soon.
/end rant

amcatanzaro

quality posts: 8 Private Messages amcatanzaro

I had something ship on 12/3, not here.
I had something ship on 12/4, not here.

Seems like that should have been here. Stupid USPS, they have been holding both things since 12/14.

I wasn't going to stay up. Drat! Foiled again!

Travel in style! Travel in a Woot shirt!