katblue

quality posts: 1 Private Messages katblue

Still can't change my avatar and now my comments are not showing up. (Re: 10:31am comment) Maybe I am now the invisible man? Er--person?

Freaky--My 10:31am comment appeared when I posted this one. Woot, are you gaslighting me?

katblue

sigh

keenvortex

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keenvortex

Since this thread isn't quite dead, I wanted to give the avatar a try.

Behold!

katblue

keenvortex wrote:Since this thread isn't quite dead, I wanted to give the avatar a try.

Behold!

Not quite dead, but getting tired of talking to myself.

amyrsorensen

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amyrsorensen

speet42

quality posts: 2 Private Messages speet42

My avatar will not change either, this upsets me greatly as mine is not what i would like.
The page just hangs when i try to change.
Woot! help me

:^D

katblue

speet42 wrote:My avatar will not change either, this upsets me greatly as mine is not what i would like.
The page just hangs when i try to change.
Woot! help me

Well, I hope you have better luck than me. I still haven't been able to change my avatar and Woot keeps ignoring me.

cheesethrower

quality posts: 3 Private Messages cheesethrower

Well, I couldn't change my avatar a few days ago, but I was just able to change it a few seconds ago. Whatever you did, Woot, don't undo it!

scrabblewoot

quality posts: 1 Private Messages scrabblewoot

Well, of my five to choose from, I went with the first. It was the only one I sorta liked. Except for the weird tufts of hair above my ears and under my nose. And I wish I wasn't scowling!
The blue skirt and blue gun make me laugh, though I'm not sure why!

P.S. I hate yellow shoes, fwiw...

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Any new avatars on the drawing board?

msweet1111

quality posts: 0 Private Messages msweet1111

Let's see my avatar

collinvh

quality posts: 69 Private Messages collinvh

Hai! I like mine!

Cheeseball

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Cheeseball
alien88 wrote:I know! The $ signs remind me of all the money I spend on woot.. now if he was holding a wine bottle or glass, it'd be even better.

.. the deer on the shirt makes me laugh.

Hey, this choice of my avatars has the deer on the shirt too! Cool. I think I like the fish on the head and I definitely like the musical note.

socrates2851

quality posts: 0 Private Messages socrates2851
cindyscrazy wrote:I only wish I could change the apparent gender of mine All of my choices were male, and the one female available to me had a different skin color.

But if I have to chose, I'll chose the batty burglar :-D

I agree. All of my choices are female and I'm a guy. I would like to change the gender of my avatar.

gamerhaven

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gamerhaven

the worst ever i think the program string for my avatar set was must be horrible I love WOOT, but I detest seeing that stupid avatar I have it hurts a little inside every time.