burndtjammer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages burndtjammer

Got my 3rd. Did it on my droid in the middle of a field ex. Go me.

jkrasher

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jkrasher

Went in for a woot shirt ..... Came away with my second bucket ohh chumm ... I dig it !!!

jasonkgme

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jasonkgme

Woot Woot! Got a Big o' Cosmos, wasn't sure if I did or not, got all the way to the Big Gold Button and clicked it but then had to leave. Got confirmation email, this is my 3rd Big o' Cosmos in 3 months after 2 years of nada!

sthiede

quality posts: 5 Private Messages sthiede

Co-Workers all walked out at 5 wondering why I was staying late. You must stalk if you want your woots! Score another Bag_O_Crap

Phil254

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Phil254

Woohoo! Got a Big o' Cosmos and the flood waters have not yet reached my door. It's been a good day!

bsmith1

quality posts: 134 Private Messages bsmith1
sthiede wrote:Co-Workers all walked out at 5 wondering why I was staying late. You must stalk if you want your woots! Score another Bag_O_Crap

Priorities. I like it.

eddieregi

quality posts: 2 Private Messages eddieregi

I don't understand.

Was in an ill-timed meeting right through the 'standard' Big o' Cosmos time. Sat back at my desk and F5ed. Was amazed to see it hadn't happened. Read a couple of posts on the mystery science DVDs. Figured it might be a good end of the day.

Noticed I wasn't signed in. Clicked the 'log in' link at what must have been the exact crappy moment and never got the page to load until it was all over.

I don't understand. I work at a college with humongous bandwidth and the kids are all gone for the summer. It shoulda been my day.

Oh well. Back to cleaning the house for my daughter's HS graduation.

Congrats to you winners!

jeffdoh

quality posts: 7 Private Messages jeffdoh
austom1 wrote:Dear woot.com

I HATE YOU

regards

me

ha ha. how this doesn't receive a quality post, I have no idea.

Jeffrey Lax

binners

quality posts: 1 Private Messages binners

My Big o' Cosmos from Dec. 2004 arrived today!!!

I'm glad WOOT has now giving up the practice of shipping live poultry.

egadog

quality posts: 3 Private Messages egadog

Finally scored a bag and ended my over a year-long dry spell (not counting crapshoot).

Thanks woot, looking forward to what the smartpost will bring, however slowly that may be.

allnicksgone

quality posts: 0 Private Messages allnicksgone

First one of the year for me. Will be hard to top my last one. Most fun I ever had connecting dots.

http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?PostID=4154269&PageIndex=79&ReplyCount=3343#post4184139

strikerliker

quality posts: 8 Private Messages strikerliker

Wow! This was my first Big o' Cosmos and I've been a WOOTER for about 4 years. I was always frustrated because the Big o' Cosmos was offered about the same time each Woot-Off-- and it was a time that I would be at work or on the way home. Today I got off work early, and just had that feeling that after the long, drawn out MST 3000 offer, next would come the Big o' Cosmos. I had no trouble getting it -- just took maybe 60 seconds to confirm the sale. Thanks, WOOT!

sendittome

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sendittome

Yay! I got a Big o' Cosmos! Here's hoping for a respiffed Kindle....please oh please oh please....

threepiecewoot

quality posts: 20 Private Messages threepiecewoot
allnicksgone wrote:First one of the year for me. Will be hard to top my last one. Most fun I ever had connecting dots.

http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?PostID=4154269&PageIndex=79&ReplyCount=3343#post4184139

Just a little bit of BoC trivia/history for you; that Vermont place mat was from Henry's Diner in Burlington, Vermont.

Hopefully one day, that tidbit will help someone beat Watson on Jeopardy.

axis1029

quality posts: 0 Private Messages axis1029

This is my third Big o' Cosmos I can't wait. It will be my wedding present to my self.

angler3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages angler3

After many attempts, I finally get my first Big o' Cosmos!

sendittome

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sendittome

If this has already been posted, sorry.

Anyone else notice it's been called "Random Crap" for years, and now is called "Big Orphaned Cetacea"? Hmmmm...

rockdragon2006

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rockdragon2006

2nd in 2 months! Let's keep the streak going!

Bruhaha1234

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Bruhaha1234

Got one, thanks again woot! Will definitely post pictures when it arrives :-D

glfaholic

quality posts: 1 Private Messages glfaholic
sendittome wrote:If this has already been posted, sorry.

Anyone else notice it's been called "Random Crap" for years, and now is called "Big Orphaned Cetacea"? Hmmmm...

Most likely to confuse the bots searching for "random crap" ..

The server seemed much more responsive this time.. I clicked waited about 20 seconds for the secure site to load, and i was rollin on through my purchase.

Come on lucky number 3..

loozur69

quality posts: 1 Private Messages loozur69

I got so excited that the buy screen came up on my iPad instantly, but then it totally failed after I hit the big buy button. Jatravartid Safari. Next time I will rely on my trusty pc. Time to go listen to my Sansa and cry over what might have been...

dep3che

quality posts: 1 Private Messages dep3che
brgh7dc wrote:YEEESSS!!!! I was on a conference call witha client when the Big o' Cosmos came up. Managed to get my order in and still carry on a (semi)intelligent conversation!

LOL same here. I wonder how offten that happens!

I DRIVE A... I DRIVE A... I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!!!

vadimgelman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vadimgelman

Snagged one today... yay.. Big o' Cosmos comining my way

BillThePoet

quality posts: 14 Private Messages BillThePoet
LayneRobinson wrote:I'm in!

P.S. I'm almost done getting rid of my Crap Load of wax......down to 25 boxes and there is a school car wash this weekend that will be selling it....hopefully to raise a lot of money for the school. Come by and buy!

You are the gold standard for pictures and updates.

I would love to get a letter, but your story reminds me that I might be better off with dented Dollar Tree junk, broken bug zappers and SnacDaddies (without the wings, because that would be gross).

That said, if I get a threepiecewoot love note, I will do my best to keep all wooters involved.

muditkumar

quality posts: 2 Private Messages muditkumar

WOW...

This is the 11th times I missed on some Crap...I have not yet given up on crap, woot.

(Actually there is no space left for crap in my garage)

I now look for my next Crap-try..July 1st Woot B'Day.

AutoTechInSTL

quality posts: 6 Private Messages AutoTechInSTL

Definitely bull. While trying to score one, one window was hanging after clicking on the final BUY IT button and after I clicked the final BUY IT button in a second window I got an error message that said "You have already purchased this item".

Because of that I stopped trying as I felt confident that I had purchased it (after all it said that I did!)

Here we are.. several hours later with no confirmation email and it's not showing up on the list...

Why did it say that? It wasn't yet sold out.. still showing about 60% remaining at that time???

GRRRRR

Steve was DELICIOUS!

EricV731

quality posts: 0 Private Messages EricV731

FINALLY! I finally got a Bellicose Old Coot!

zzzzz78759

quality posts: 10 Private Messages zzzzz78759
LayneRobinson wrote:I'm in!

P.S. I'm almost done getting rid of my Crap Load of wax......down to 25 boxes and there is a school car wash this weekend that will be selling it....hopefully to raise a lot of money for the school. Come by and buy!

Where's the car wash? I'll come buy some...or at least get my car washed

zzzzz78759

quality posts: 10 Private Messages zzzzz78759
mandren wrote:East Coast got boned again according to the map, never got through the order page, thanks again woot!

But Utah...Utah ALWAYS scores lots of Bags of Crap. And North Dakota (though they were a little off this time.)

I think it's a conspiracy of really boring places to live bogarting the crap....

timandkian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timandkian

never got one EVER!!

brianw1957

quality posts: 4 Private Messages brianw1957
zzzzz78759 wrote:But Utah...Utah ALWAYS scores lots of Bags of Crap. And North Dakota (though they were a little off this time.)

I think it's a conspiracy of really boring places to live bogarting the crap....

Hey there, us Utards take offense to these kind of complements. :]
We do have some fast pipes here thou... maybe that explains our luck.

amaydaisy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages amaydaisy

oh, my, oh! I did it! I got me a Big o' Cosmos!!

Wooooohooooo, I looooooove Woot!

sperlock

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sperlock

Glad I got one. Thanks woot!

nofaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages nofaz

Woot! should get some T-shirts made with Big o' Cosmos on them! I'd be in for one! The servers seemed very 'servy' today. A bit slow, but they did work for me!

kerrycindy

quality posts: 3 Private Messages kerrycindy

first time we, the wife, the kid, and I scored a bunch of corn the convventional way. Scored one with the Dow Jones Digit, one playing the multi-level game at level 6, and now, oh it feels so good :-)

davidwr99

quality posts: 9 Private Messages davidwr99

Beware you just bought a bag full of Poo

qwertyasd

quality posts: 13 Private Messages qwertyasd

I am so over the Big o' Cosmos. A few years back, they were good. The last few I've gotten were worthless. My last one was a handful of Sansa cables and something else so crappy, I can't remember what it was.

elangomatt

quality posts: 13 Private Messages elangomatt
sthiede wrote:Co-Workers all walked out at 5 wondering why I was staying late. You must stalk if you want your woots! Score another Bag_O_Crap

I stayed 10 minutes late at work. I told myself that if the item after the MST3K DVDs was not crap, then I would go home. One of co-workers stayed 9 minutes late, and the crap came up about 1 minute after he walked out the door.

cdebish

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cdebish

This was the fastest Big o' Cosmos I've won. Got right thru.

Some say I'm lucky, Others say it's skill. All I know is my 1st grade teacher would be proud!
My Craptastic Success - 28 and counting
4/1/16 3/24/16 2/16/16 12/25/15 4/1/13 5/22/12 4/25/12 3/22/12 12/25/11 12/6/11 7/12/11 5/11/11 3/9/11 3/26/10 12/25/09 4/1/09 12/25/08 10/23/08 7/12/08 6/20/08 4/1/08 12/25/07 10/25/07 3/23/07 1/31/07 12/25/06 11/17/06 11/17/06

spilatro5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages spilatro5

I was about to walk out the door to go see a free screening of "Hesher" when the wootalizer alarm went off, i ran back and pressed buy it now, and I got my bag of C-to the-R-To the-A-to the-P!!!

Hesher is an amazing movie by the way! make sure you see it, very Dark!!!