dlazz

quality posts: 8 Private Messages dlazz
zzzzz78759 wrote:Well, the charge for my Big o' Cosmos showed up. That usually indicates something is moving. I haven't been able to track by reference for several months now.

Mine was charged 5/13, so your "charge" means nothing.

LEM-

quality posts: 148 Private Messages LEM-
jeffdoh wrote:Ha! Wow, you really took my post quite literally. My "questions" were kinda jokes/rhetorical, but thanks for the detailed answers!

Umm, well some of my answers were too "tongue in a cheek" kind. Except for a couple of questions that were actually a valid concerns of many Wooters for some time, even if you didn't mean it this way (such as taxing issue)...

WOOTOFFGODDESS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WOOTOFFGODDESS
jeffdoh wrote:Ha! Wow, you really took my post quite literally. My "questions" were kinda jokes/rhetorical, but thanks for the detailed answers!

You ask... LEM Delivers. LEM you rock! Always look forward to seeing your posts on here.

[img]http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/vvWZ3nE4u81D3vvLxcxGOnFQNl3XHwaSV_ukthNnVXA?feat=directlink[img]

RIP MauserMan <3

WOOTOFFGODDESS

quality posts: 0 Private Messages WOOTOFFGODDESS

I dont know if anybody here remembers MauserMan. He was the one who had his Big o' Cosmos Xrayed because his girlfriend wouldnt let him open it til she was able to see him. I am his girlfriend. MauserMan Passed away at the end of February very unexpectedly. I won a Big o' Cosmos this woot! off and I am so excited to follow this forum and track my crap! This Big o' Cosmos is dedicated to him. RIP MauserMan. You will never be forgotten! <3

[img]http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/vvWZ3nE4u81D3vvLxcxGOnFQNl3XHwaSV_ukthNnVXA?feat=directlink[img]

RIP MauserMan <3

FrostByte

quality posts: 29 Private Messages FrostByte
WOOTOFFGODDESS wrote:I dont know if anybody here remembers MauserMan. He was the one who had his Big o' Cosmos Xrayed because his girlfriend wouldnt let him open it til she was able to see him. I am his girlfriend. MauserMan Passed away at the end of February very unexpectedly. I won a Big o' Cosmos this woot! off and I am so excited to follow this forum and track my crap! This Big o' Cosmos is dedicated to him. RIP MauserMan. You will never be forgotten! <3

So sorry to hear that. Best of luck with your crap.

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 80 wine 5 shirt 40 sellout 15 kids 32 hh 2 moofi 5 home 10
sport 16 electronics 4 pop 4 tools 4 a&w 9 computers 3 total 229

badges

gargreguan

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gargreguan
WOOTOFFGODDESS wrote:I dont know if anybody here remembers MauserMan. He was the one who had his Big o' Cosmos Xrayed because his girlfriend wouldnt let him open it til she was able to see him. I am his girlfriend. MauserMan Passed away at the end of February very unexpectedly. I won a Big o' Cosmos this woot! off and I am so excited to follow this forum and track my crap! This Big o' Cosmos is dedicated to him. RIP MauserMan. You will never be forgotten! <3

So sorry for your loss, condolences. I remember MauserMan and the tale of the xrayed Big o' Cosmos - I love that story! RIP MauserMan. Best of luck to you WOOTOFFGODDESS, hopefully the Woot gods smile upon you!

bsmith1

quality posts: 137 Private Messages bsmith1

That's sad to hear. Here is the post for those who missed it. http://www.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=11067

KCFalcon59

quality posts: 1 Private Messages KCFalcon59
bsmith1 wrote:That's sad to hear. Here is the post for those who missed it. http://www.woot.com/blog/viewentry.aspx?id=11067

That's awesome.

Also R.I.P MauserMan

12 X to date.

zzzzz78759

quality posts: 12 Private Messages zzzzz78759

So sorry for your loss.

I remember the x-rayed Big o' Cosmos well. It's a classic.

collegepunk

quality posts: 0 Private Messages collegepunk

Well today should be the day. Cant wait!

jbuxxy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jbuxxy

Come on woot!. I want my Box of Cheese!

Please?...

barnabee

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barnabee

It's quiet...too quiet.

youri

quality posts: 0 Private Messages youri

My bag of crаp came in today!!!

cowgod2007

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cowgod2007

i dont even think i got charged for my Box o Cool...what the heck lol

MrJazz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MrJazz

To read your own PMs, please look at the top right corner of the forum frame--there will be a little envelope there. Click on that to retrieve, reread and respond to your own PMs:

DUH!

After kicking around here for nearly six years, I never knew how to check my replies... I guess I just figured they'd get forwarded to my email address.

So, my apologies to all you coozie traders I never responded to (from two years ago!!!)

bsmith1

quality posts: 137 Private Messages bsmith1
youri wrote:My bag of crаp came in today!!!

Sure ya did. Pics or it didn't happen!

burndtjammer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages burndtjammer

I bought the ninja on Saturdays woot and got a tracking number Monday.

My impatience is killing me woot!

brandontisha2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages brandontisha2

still nothing not even showing sent.... It is killing me

collegepunk

Still nothing here either. I just want an update!

LEM-

I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. And the loss for the entire community of BоC fans for that matter. My deepest condolences go to you and the rest of the family and friends.

In addition to the interview link posted above, here is the original forum post reporting the X-raying (it is also linked from that interview).

andrewkl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages andrewkl
youri wrote:My bag of crаp came in today!!!

Liar, liar, pants on fire.

Just really damn lucky: Random Crap: 2/15/08, 2/19/09, 12/25/09, 4/1/10, 12/1/10, 12/25/10, 4/1/11, 5/11/11, 9/14/11, 10/12/11, 12/25/11

dukeyaz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dukeyaz

Lem,
Is the pic of the xray supposed to display. I don't see it

kate1188

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kate1188

I got really excited for about a minute, I had an email from the Woot Tracking Bot. Turns out it's just the tracking information for the shirt I ordered on Monday. I want my crap!

cksurfer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cksurfer

Can't wait to see "Shipped" on the order page for my Box of Chocolate.

collegepunk

I can't wait either. I keep checking to see if anyone has shipped yet.

bolashoof

quality posts: 21 Private Messages bolashoof

I stayed home today just to wait for the shipping email!!!

x29

LEM-

dukeyaz wrote:Lem,
Is the pic of the xray supposed to display. I don't see it

Yes, there are small thumbnails in the post, when you click on them you should see full size pics. If you don't see any of it see if you have any ad-blocking add-ons installed that may be cutting them out, or maybe you are at work and your system is filtering picture sharing sites?

rlj1010

quality posts: 12 Private Messages rlj1010

Still no tracking email.

Still not even working by reference on fedex.com

This has been a long week.

jbuxxy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jbuxxy

This is my first batch of carp. Is this the typical amount of time for waiting?

sjpearsall

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sjpearsall
goldenthorn wrote:To send a private message, please click on the little envelope next to the username of the person to whom you wish to send a PM

/snip

Thanks for cluing me in :-O

phlak

quality posts: 0 Private Messages phlak

I want my first Big Orphaned Cetacea....please lol.
No tracking or anything here on my end.

mTardif21

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mTardif21

woot y do you torment us?!!

burndtjammer

quality posts: 1 Private Messages burndtjammer

Maybe woot will hold the tracking info until after they're supposed to arrive... early next week sometime...

shinermike

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shinermike

Patiently waiting here as well.

ruf1o

quality posts: 15 Private Messages ruf1o
bolashoof wrote:I stayed home today just to wait for the shipping email!!!

How did that work out for you?

Let's go Duke!

cksurfer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cksurfer

I'm thinking they can't find a box big enough to house the 52" LED tv that's coming with my Blonde Oncologist Charlene.

krant033

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krant033

"it's like Woot gets off on being withholding"

CapnJB

quality posts: 18 Private Messages CapnJB

Just got an email with the subject:

Woot Order Tracking Number

Yay!

First line of the email:

Your order for 1 Bonsai-Tuscan Miniature Olive Tree on 05/11/2011 has been recently shipped via FEDEX

Boo!

So cruel.

ruf1o

quality posts: 15 Private Messages ruf1o
CapnJB wrote:Just got an email with the subject:

Woot Order Tracking Number

Yay!

First line of the email:

Your order for 1 Bonsai-Tuscan Miniature Olive Tree on 05/11/2011 has been recently shipped via FEDEX

Boo!

So cruel.

You just got punk'd.

Let's go Duke!

MiddleAgeMan

quality posts: 2 Private Messages MiddleAgeMan
jbuxxy wrote:This is my first batch of carp. Is this the typical amount of time for waiting?

Forevermore.

One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer