Back to Amazon.com

WootBot


quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

sgoman5674


quality posts: 41 Private Messages sgoman5674

TLDR

taternuggets


quality posts: 26 Private Messages taternuggets
sgoman5674 wrote:TLDR



this.

Edit: out of guilt, I went back and read it.

That is all.


Nothing follows.

00000100


quality posts: 9 Private Messages 00000100

Read it, was amused, thought of this: howmanyfiveyearoldscouldyoutakeinafight.com

Also thought of my Mono-green Squirrel MTG deck. MARSHALLING THE TROOPS IS THE BEST CARD EVER.

llandar


quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
sgoman5674 wrote:TLDR



It's a debate about how one would survive an attack by 20 squirrels. It's not gonna be brief.

Amander


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Amander

1. I effing love all of you right now.
2. This sounds suspiciously like some of the post-dinner conversations I have with my husband.
3. Ant-man!
4. I could not fight 20 squirrels at once bare-handed. I think there must be a weapon of some sort involved, otherwise a person would be swarmed, much like pirhannas, overwhelmed and gnawed to death...I suspect, eventually, from the inside out. Sqrls suck.
5. The lines in the trailer were pretty cheesy. But, I'll still want to see it.

Amander


quality posts: 2 Private Messages Amander

Crap, this thing thinged twice. I am Stale Candy.

ElanorRigby


quality posts: 14 Private Messages ElanorRigby

You cannot chuck a squirrel away from you. It would just keep swarming up your arm and biting your tendons until that arm was useless.

More importantly, however, why does an issue of Man's Life have "Weasels Ripped My Flesh" as the cover article? Even more perplexing, can women justify their need for extra-marital relations? (I hope this refers to adultery and not like, having friends to spend time with outside the home. Although honestly, neither one would really surprise me.)

Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun...

Slydon


quality posts: 19 Private Messages Slydon
sgoman5674 wrote:TLDR



Man, you should have seen the rest of the conversation, then. This is just one tiny piece.

can't make a living as a bay man any more

Mancho


quality posts: 4 Private Messages Mancho

Love the cover at the end, but there's no way you're going to be able to take on as many weasels as you could squirrels. Weasels have wicked sharp teeth and claws (they are fierce predators). I could see taking on 20 squirrels, but weasels... no more than 10, if you're lucky.

Gatzby


quality posts: 43 Private Messages Gatzby
Mancho wrote:Love the cover at the end, but there's no way you're going to be able to take on as many weasels as you could squirrels. Weasels have wicked sharp teeth and claws (they are fierce predators). I could see taking on 20 squirrels, but weasels... no more than 10, if you're lucky.



I think we were up to 25,000 squirrels to challenge Galactus' 18 tons, but we never did figure out how they were going to fit in a pyramid with all that gravity.

(This was part of the conversation that didn't make it out of the Million Dollar Idea incubator.)

Did you know shirt.woot ships internationally? Get you some!
Why do my posts always get deleted? -- Noise Reduction -- Try it in podcast format.
No, you can't have our iPod, keys, or Lego. Sorry.

tgentry


quality posts: 123 Private Messages tgentry

If I had a basket of bees on my head I wouldn't inform the people who did it that they were stinging my eyes. I think that would just give them more satisfaction. I would try to bite and eat as many bees as possible to spite them.

akakin


quality posts: 3 Private Messages akakin

...bare knuckle brawl..? Squirrels got knuckles?

dave bug


quality posts: 14 Private Messages dave bug
Gatzby wrote:I think we were up to 25,000 squirrels to challenge Galactus' 18 tons, but we never did figure out how they were going to fit in a pyramid with all that gravity.

(This was part of the conversation that didn't make it out of the Million Dollar Idea incubator.)



An outerspace Voltron Squirrel was the best bet.

I still claim there is no theoretical maximum squirrel pyramidic height given infinite squirrels (outside of, as I said before, the limits of the curvature of the Earth and the effects of the upper edges of the atmosphere on their cute little lives).

I used to work at this daily deal site, but now I work over at this other daily deal site

ElanorRigby


quality posts: 14 Private Messages ElanorRigby

Ok, so I know they're flying squirrels, but they're still squirrels. Now we know how it would go. (I'm not referring to Galactus. I cannot offer an informed opinion based on this artwork.)

Even on a cloudy day, I'll keep my eyes fixed on the sun...

Moueska


quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

+1'd. :D

whataworld


quality posts: 4 Private Messages whataworld

I wish I could just take a screenshot of random chatrooms and call it a day's work. That's why I can't stand reading Shakespear. Too much talk.

Jason Toon


quality posts: 19 Private Messages Jason Toon
Amander wrote:I could not fight 20 squirrels at once bare-handed. I think there must be a weapon of some sort involved, otherwise a person would be swarmed, much like pirhannas, overwhelmed and gnawed to death...I suspect, eventually, from the inside out. Sqrls suck.



Excellent point! How did we never even CONSIDER the possibility of squirrels gnawing their way inside your body? This changes everything.

Gentlemen, I demand we reconvene the Woot Subcommittee on Anti-Squirrel Defense and reopen the matter post haste!

kinzoku


quality posts: 20 Private Messages kinzoku
tgentry wrote:If I had a basket of bees on my head I wouldn't inform the people who did it that they were stinging my eyes. I think that would just give them more satisfaction. I would try to bite and eat as many bees as possible to spite them.



I believe his exact words were:

"Not the bees! AHHHHHHH Ahgarbulagabah my eyes! my eyes! AHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHhhhurgh!"

klozitshoper


quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

Reminds me of my daily dog walk with a guy with 2 dobermans off leash. It is a bloody, nasty scene - I don't know why I go along, but squirrels are stupid to a degree that they taunt these dogs and wait until the last second (and it IS usually THEIR last second) to try for the tree. Ugh. Geeze, ruined my lunch now.

gossamerica


quality posts: 19 Private Messages gossamerica

Shortly after moving to a new town, I was walking outside one day when a squirrel ran up and sat within inches of me. The novelty of squirrels hadn't worn off (it didn't take long), so I stopped, and we sat staring at each other.

Somebody else walking by said, "Come on, you can take him!".
I responded, "Which of us are you talking to?"

I was close enough to attempt a punt, but decided it probably wasn't a very good thing to do at work. For some reason, the squirrel also decided to spare me, and we went our separate ways.