Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

paigeg

quality posts: 7 Private Messages paigeg

OK, apparently, someone at Woot has some issues.
I actually do have a lot to share on this topic. But, well, it's in the past, and this IS the InterWeb. I think I'll keep it to myself, thanks.

goldenthorn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages goldenthorn

Lemme tell you! Men are like this. And women? They're like that. IT'S TEH BATTLE OF THE SEXXORZ! And don't even get me start on airplane food!

Heh, but really, mai opinions, let me show u them: I think this is a terrible service encouraging the continuation of socialized gendering stupidity. If a person has trust issues (legitimate or not) and can't manage to talk about or work on them? Just end the relationship. And then there's the whole invasion of privacy thing... oy vey!

Yeah. So. I agree with you, woot writer. Bro-five!

rickseiden

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rickseiden

If it were free, I'd try it on the three laptops I've just taken out of the box and setup. They've been on the Internet to get updates to Windows, and download some basic software like LibreOffice and Skype. Any Food Network found on them would have to be from the factory!

whataworld

quality posts: 4 Private Messages whataworld

My free hand loves pr0n, especially midget pr0n. My sweetie knows this. He accidentally got me midget pr0n for my birthday. That's why I keep him. We're serendipitous like that.

alakahkid

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alakahkid

Well, there's no worries if you watch it together...

Seriously.

klozitshoper

quality posts: 2 Private Messages klozitshoper

This is about so much more - there is no room in my head. Serious problems/issues indeed.

FrancineMastini

quality posts: 0 Private Messages FrancineMastini

Please remove my wedding picture. It is not available for use. Thank you.