Jason Toon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Jason Toon

abitterwoman

quality posts: 32 Private Messages abitterwoman

#7 is the dodo. I know that. The rest I will have to guess on...

1-Pigeons who live near McDonalds. Went extinct because they ate too many dropped french fries.

2-Zebra-giraffe...Zebraffe. Went extinct because its neck is too long to run fast, yet too short to be of much use.

3-The Foxes sissy cousin, the Weirdmouth Smox. Went extinct because it just plain sucks.

4-The blind Dodo. An evolved yet somehow worse version of the regular Dodo.

5-Tiger-Dogs. Killed themselves because they were part cat.

6-Your Aunts Parakeet- Why did you leave the cage open and the fan running?

7-Dodo bird!

8-The Mouth-Breathing Ram

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

Slydon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Slydon

I think I missed twelve this week. This was a hard one.

can't make a living as a bay man any more

motospyder

quality posts: 16 Private Messages motospyder

1. Passenger pigeon
2. Tanned zebra
3. Fox pig
4. Great Auk
5. Tasmanian Devil
6. Caged bird that sings
7. Dodo
8. Big-arsed ram

Or something like that....

jtrouch

quality posts: 1 Private Messages jtrouch

I get the Great Auk, Tasmanian Tiger, Passenger Pigeon, Dodo, Quagga, and maybe an Aardwolf, Amazon Parrot....then perhaps a Muflon....then I have no idea

Why, every morning, do I get an ORDER CONFIRMATION of something I didn't order? It is always the first item listed in the new line-up. Then PANIC....did someone steal my personal info from Woot? This is bad JUJU! Make it stop!

glibdud

quality posts: 2 Private Messages glibdud
abitterwoman wrote:#7 is the dodo. I know that. The rest I will have to guess on...

*highfive on only knowing the dodo*

I think the only other one I've actually heard of was the quagga. I was proud of myself for identifying #8 as "some sort of ibex". (I will admit that I only actually know that word because of Ubuntu.)

abitterwoman

quality posts: 32 Private Messages abitterwoman
glibdud wrote:*highfive on only knowing the dodo*

I think the only other one I've actually heard of was the quagga. I was proud of myself for identifying #8 as "some sort of ibex". (I will admit that I only actually know that word because of Ubuntu.)

Haha, nice. My boyfriend is an Ubuntu fan, as well. I even bought him the karmic koala shirt a while back. I thought it was pretty cool that with only three black dots you could tell it was a koala.

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

Josephus

quality posts: 25 Private Messages Josephus

I think I have number six!

Phatchanz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Phatchanz

1. Passenger Pigeon
2. Quagga
3. Honshu Wolf
4. Great Auk
5. Thylacine
6. Carolina Parakeet
7. Dodo
8. Pyrenean Ibex

k4th3r1n3

quality posts: 17 Private Messages k4th3r1n3

Lol @abitterwoman's post!

Only ones I recognized were the homing pigeon and the dodo. As for the rest, I can see a bird with no eyes dying out, or even weird looking dog tigers, but why would a brown zebra become extinct before black and white zebras? They should blend in with their surroundings much better than the standard zebra. Maybe they just tasted better...