WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

cipolo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cipolo

I applaud you and your hilariously awkward story! Oh and somehow getting this far in your illustrious career without mastering your text editor. The font size is all wacky in the full post.

First time caller - Long time listener!

llandar

quality posts: 32 Private Messages llandar
cipolo wrote:I applaud you and your hilariously awkward story! Oh and somehow getting this far in your illustrious career without mastering your text editor. The font size is all wacky in the full post.

First time caller - Long time listener!

Thanks! The weird font seems to be a stylesheet issue, so I'm not sure how to go about fixing that bit.

wootfast

quality posts: 4 Private Messages wootfast

i felt like the story just ended! what was the cartoon super hero movie called?

apoor

quality posts: 2 Private Messages apoor

The heck with your in-law family and your wife's friend! I want to find out what your "co-corkers" are like. The mind boggles, but I think I want that job.

mattschuette

quality posts: 5 Private Messages mattschuette
llandar wrote:Thanks! The weird font seems to be a stylesheet issue, so I'm not sure how to go about fixing that bit.

FTFY

abitterwoman

quality posts: 32 Private Messages abitterwoman

Haha! I was wondering where your posts had gone! Welcome back, sort of. That was a pretty funny story. It's a shame you are married in that you can't use that line on unsuspecting women. But perhaps you can use it on your wife still..that is, if she doesn't read this blog.

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

llandar

mattschuette wrote:FTFY

Thanks!

llandar

wootfast wrote:i felt like the story just ended! what was the cartoon super hero movie called?

They were episodes of the Super Friends, but not the old Super Friends. This was a new, updated version.

llandar

abitterwoman wrote:It's a shame you are married

I've waited so long to hear that from a woman. Or anyone. I just like attention.

Slydon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Slydon
llandar wrote:I've waited so long to hear that from a woman. Or anyone. I just like attention.

it's a shame you are married

can't make a living as a bay man any more

abitterwoman

quality posts: 32 Private Messages abitterwoman
Slydon wrote:it's a shame you are married

Haha, nice.

I like attention, too. If you pretend to be interested in things I have to say I will do the same. Like a support system/group.

Our slogan can be:

"Computers don't make errors. What they do, they do on purpose."

dedicateddad

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dedicateddad

Sorry - that story literally gave me stomach cramps.

Men in our society *MUST* be paranoid as hell about such things.

All it takes is one misunderstanding (or one evil b***h with an agenda) and you're the next bernie sandusky.

No way in hell I'd be in any kids' bedroom alone - not for 2 minutes, not even with the door wide open.

Blame all the evil women making false accusations, blame our sick society, but don't blame me! I'm not setting myself up for that!!

PemberDucky

quality posts: 42 Private Messages PemberDucky
abitterwoman wrote:...in that you can't use that line on unsuspecting women.

you have no idea.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

arkansized

quality posts: 11 Private Messages arkansized

Men in our society *MUST* be paranoid as hell about such things.

I agree completely...and you may as well agree that women have to be careful as well. It certainly does speak volumes about where we are in this society. It is a sad, sick world... but i am glad that some still take delight in the nurture of the little ones. Long may they wave.

Pottsville, Arkansas. Conveniently located on I-40 halfway between New York and Los Angeles.