Any old bunch of superheroes can hang out and occasionally fight crime. You're not a super-team until you've got a headquarters. Make sure it's got lots of giant monitor screens, a big table you can all sit around, and at least one titanium-padded room for fighting robots. Whoever's got the richest secret identity has to pay for it. Can you identify these eight metahuman clubhouses and the super-collectives that inhabit them?
Answers are here. Please post your guesses, speculations, or arguments below! But know this: the Trivial Eye is presented for public amusement and no prizes are offered other than that familiar feeling of aggravation that so much of your mind is occupied by useless trivia.
I only knew 7 and 8, but I was never a big fan of Superhero squads. Even having a sidekick waters down many characters, IMHO.
#4 = Tetrisman
...It vaguely terrifies me that on sight I can ID all of these:
1) Justice League Watchtower
2) Avengers Mansion
3) Baxter Building (the Fantastic Four)
4) Titans Tower
5) Dr. Utonium's House (the Powerpuff Girls)
6) The Carrier, base of the Authority
7) The X-Mansion
8) The Hall of Justice, Headquarters Of The Super-Friends. (no, really, it's spelled with all the capitols.)
View All →