ThunderThighs

quality posts: 895 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jinhuansanjie wrote:Hi Staff,

We did indeed receive an e-mail.
I am happy that it is being taken care of. But could you please help me retrieving a new tracking number? My parents are getting anxious about whether the ping pong table I ordered is a "real deal"... They now think that they won't get it till next Christmas.

Thank you for your help!

I don't see a new tracking number in the tool that I have but it's pretty limited. Please email support@woot.com so they can help you out. They'll have more information. Please include your woot username and order number for faster service.

*NEW* NEW New Work Schedule: Mon-Wed = Days; Thu-Fri = evening/nights
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jinhuansanjie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jinhuansanjie
ThunderThighs wrote:I don't see a new tracking number in the tool that I have but it's pretty limited. Please email support@woot.com so they can help you out. They'll have more information. Please include your woot username and order number for faster service.

Hi Staff,

It has been 2 days since I e-mailed support@woot.com. I have not heard anything from them. Please help me.

Thanks,

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 197 Private Messages ROGETRAY
jinhuansanjie wrote:Hi Staff,

It has been 2 days since I e-mailed support@woot.com. I have not heard anything from them. Please help me.

Thanks,

Sorry for the late reply.
I'll forward your post onto Woot Member Services and let them know you haven't received a response.

Please also check the spam folder of your email service provider, as some of the responses get filtered in there.

jinhuansanjie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jinhuansanjie
ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry for the late reply.
I'll forward your post onto Woot Member Services and let them know you haven't received a response.

Please also check the spam folder of your email service provider, as some of the responses get filtered in there.

Hi Staff,

I have checked my spam folder and inbox. I have not received any replies. It has been almost 2 business days since your reply.

From "concerned customer"