ThunderThighs

quality posts: 929 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jinhuansanjie wrote:Hi Staff,

We did indeed receive an e-mail.
I am happy that it is being taken care of. But could you please help me retrieving a new tracking number? My parents are getting anxious about whether the ping pong table I ordered is a "real deal"... They now think that they won't get it till next Christmas.

Thank you for your help!

I don't see a new tracking number in the tool that I have but it's pretty limited. Please email support@woot.com so they can help you out. They'll have more information. Please include your woot username and order number for faster service.

Holiday Returns Policy Check out our new FLASH DEALS
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

jinhuansanjie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jinhuansanjie
ThunderThighs wrote:I don't see a new tracking number in the tool that I have but it's pretty limited. Please email support@woot.com so they can help you out. They'll have more information. Please include your woot username and order number for faster service.

Hi Staff,

It has been 2 days since I e-mailed support@woot.com. I have not heard anything from them. Please help me.

Thanks,

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 197 Private Messages ROGETRAY
jinhuansanjie wrote:Hi Staff,

It has been 2 days since I e-mailed support@woot.com. I have not heard anything from them. Please help me.

Thanks,

Sorry for the late reply.
I'll forward your post onto Woot Member Services and let them know you haven't received a response.

Please also check the spam folder of your email service provider, as some of the responses get filtered in there.

jinhuansanjie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jinhuansanjie
ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry for the late reply.
I'll forward your post onto Woot Member Services and let them know you haven't received a response.

Please also check the spam folder of your email service provider, as some of the responses get filtered in there.

Hi Staff,

I have checked my spam folder and inbox. I have not received any replies. It has been almost 2 business days since your reply.

From "concerned customer"