WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Quality Posts

tpfortin

quality posts: 3 Private Messages tpfortin

I have never in my life seen such a fine video production as this with an accompanying soundtrack. I don't see how you could possible call this "time wasting video". You should definitely rename this "Life Enhancing Video"!!

Pbear1212

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Pbear1212

Was the woot monkey man not an official woot team member? Saw him on day 1 and was hoping he was one of your employees.

WilfBrim

quality posts: 18 Private Messages WilfBrim

It looked like you were giving out the new kind of monkey (hard head, no plushy, not want). True?

Lister22

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Lister22

Who would win in a wrestling match, Lemmy or God?

Jason Toon

quality posts: 19 Private Messages Jason Toon
WilfBrim wrote:It looked like you were giving out the new kind of monkey (hard head, no plushy, not want). True?

Nope. Monkey Classic.

theguruguys

quality posts: 276 Private Messages theguruguys

A friend of mine scored a Woot CES monkey for me! No 'CES' identification though, just a normal monkey.

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555
WilfBrim wrote:It looked like you were giving out the new kind of monkey (hard head, no plushy, not want). True?

I managed to fight my way past all the monkeys hogs to score a couple and here are the two new ones -

They also threw the red flames on black cape monkey that was available on the last two woot-offs.

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

theoneill555

quality posts: 56 Private Messages theoneill555

The Original Monkeys are back!

That's O'neill with two L's *holds up three fingers*

bsmith1

quality posts: 151 Private Messages bsmith1
theoneill555 wrote:I managed to fight my way past all the monkeys hogs to score a couple and here are the two new ones -

Capes must have been printed before woot became a "1 day 100 deals" site. Does woot even have a new slogan?

wisenekt

quality posts: 30 Private Messages wisenekt
bsmith1 wrote:Capes must have been printed before woot became a "1 day 100 deals" site. Does woot even have a new slogan?

I think Woot! needs to have a contest for a new slogan. Even if they don't that doesn't mean that we can't start one!

grumb

quality posts: 2 Private Messages grumb

Now this is the Woot we all knew and loved. More please!

cdubbya

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cdubbya

Very nicely done. Your rhyming is impeccable, and your harmonies don't sound very autotuned at all.

matthew

quality posts: 20 Private Messages matthew

I have always eschewed being in tune, auto- or otherwise.

lorracs

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lorracs

How do I get a job wearing the monkey suit for the CES show? Looks like fun flinging out Woot Monkey loot!

qkenuf4u

quality posts: 0 Private Messages qkenuf4u

well they atleast got the vegas is a hell hole part 100% right.... looks like some cool stuff at the show though....

bpr2

quality posts: 186 Private Messages bpr2
bsmith1 wrote:Capes must have been printed before woot became a "1 day 100 deals" site. Does woot even have a new slogan?

The capes are 2 of the 3 winning designs of a facebook contest. The 3rd is the flame cape.