quality posts: 54
1. Atari "pong" or driving controller.
2. Nintendo GameCube WaveBird
3. PlayStation analog joystick.
4. Atari jaguar standard controller.
5. Mattel Intellivision controller.
6. NES Zapped
7. ColecoVision controller
8. Wii Nunchuck.
Note: there two different rotary controllers for Atari's 2600 console, very similar. The "Pong" (Paddle) controller had two on a single connector, but a stop at center, so you couldn't rotate it over 360 degrees. The driving controller had just one on the connector, but could be spun at heart's content.
Thanks to up-to-the-minute tracking, I don't track my package so much as stalk it.