annwat

quality posts: 5 Private Messages annwat

25-Across: Sancho's store

bodega?

Coogles

quality posts: 29 Private Messages Coogles
mossygreen wrote:Hmm, a little weird. Panzas?

I guessed tienda.

JadenKale

quality posts: 186 Private Messages JadenKale
jon98gn wrote:habano?

That's what I guessed, actually

maraquin

quality posts: 1 Private Messages maraquin
Coogles wrote:I guessed tienda.

Me too! We'll see how it goes.

Evamos

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Evamos

i guessed cigars

Linad

quality posts: 20 Private Messages Linad

Im joining this game pretty late but it is definitely and interesting way to win crap. I like it =)

Zarabear

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Zarabear

I was fooling around with my signature and missed the boat on this one. OOPS! *plays some more* hahaha *just doesn't tell hubby there was another clue* :p

Too many to list... Woot on, Wayne.

johnt007871

quality posts: 12 Private Messages johnt007871

I guessed Panza's (panzas)

trekmiss

quality posts: 9 Private Messages trekmiss
dernst_ca1 wrote:so now its up to me..

Over 40 here and still trying. I have to go work an event in a few minutes, but I'll be back later tonight to give it my best shot all night long. (Singing Lionel Ritchie songs now...)

gandara

quality posts: 5 Private Messages gandara

Between Carlo's custard and this I am feeling some pigeon holing possibly floating around.

What would happen if we said things about other races and their favorite foods?

Could get some what uncomfortable.

rice and ?
Grape soda and ?
Bacon fat and Paula Deen?

Why is woot singling out Hispanics named Carlos and Sancho but no one else?

Joined Woot Oct 2008
Crap Bags X10,
DigiPro 8" x 6" USB Graphics Tablet with Cordless Pen,
Pinnacle PCTV HD Mini Stick for Mac and PC,
Transcend 1GB USB Flash Drive, XtremeMac 2 Meter HDMI Cable, PearlEssence Aeromist Personal Humidifier,
The Filthy Hippies T-shirt,
Woot-Off Lights X2,
Portable Sonar Fish Finder
Flush Light,
Uniden Bluetooth Headset,
LeakFrog Water Leak Alarm 2-Pack,
T-shirt "Playing Koi"
and a 3 piece Ceramic knife set
-----

Evamos

gandara wrote:
Why is woot singling out Hispanics named Carlos and Sancho but no one else?

Cinco de Mayo?

Coogles

quality posts: 29 Private Messages Coogles
Evamos wrote:Cinco de Mayo?

I hear that's falling on the 5th of May this year.

gandara

Evamos wrote:Cinco de Mayo?

It's April, lol

Joined Woot Oct 2008
Crap Bags X10,
Transcend 1GB USB Flash Drive, XtremeMac 2 Meter HDMI Cable, PearlEssence Aeromist Personal Humidifier,
Woot-Off Lights X2,
Flush Light,
T-shirt "Playing Koi"
-----

CharlenieHead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages CharlenieHead

It was bodega, and you guys didn't get it because you're not New Yorkers :P

Did I rub it in your faces enough?

Congratulations! You spent wayyyyyy too much of your day on this stupid crossword puzzle, and are being handsomely rewarded with the opportunity to purchase a bag of useless crap.

DO NOT SHARE THIS URL WITH ANYONE BEFORE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR TRANSACTION. There is only one BOC at the end of this rainbow, and if you give it to somebody else we can't help you. And make sure to buy it before Friday, 4/26, or it shall disappear into the ether.

Thanks for playing, and make sure to rub your victory in your fellow players' faces. That's sportsmanship.

At cross purposes,

Woot

Linad

CharlenieHead wrote:It was bodega, and you guys didn't get it because you're not New Yorkers :P

Congratulations! You spent wayyyyyy too much of your day on this stupid crossword puzzle, and are being handsomely rewarded with the opportunity to purchase a bag of useless crap.

DO NOT SHARE THIS URL WITH ANYONE BEFORE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR TRANSACTION. There is only one BOC at the end of this rainbow, and if you give it to somebody else we can't help you. And make sure to buy it before Friday, 4/26, or it shall disappear into the ether.

Thanks for playing, and make sure to rub your victory in your fellow players' faces. That's sportsmanship.

At cross purposes,

Woot

This New Yorker missed it haha

Evamos

gandara wrote:It's April, lol

Its only a few days away

gandara

CharlenieHead wrote:It was bodega, and you guys didn't get it because you're not New Yorkers :P

At cross purposes,

Woot

It's woot's fault people missed that, down here in Texas a "Sancho" is a boyfriend on the side that your husband doesn't know about.

Joined Woot Oct 2008
Crap Bags X10,
Woot-Off Lights X2,
Flush Light,
T-shirt "Playing Koi"
-----

trekmiss

quality posts: 9 Private Messages trekmiss

I'm out for awhile. Have fun, and good luck!

gandara

Evamos wrote:Its only a few days away

Yea, It is!
That's something else too, everyone gets a holiday from work but no one gets Cinco De Mayo off?

What's up with that?

Joined Woot Oct 2008
Crap Bags X10,
Woot-Off Lights X2,
Flush Light,
T-shirt "Playing Koi"
-----

raebee

quality posts: 21 Private Messages raebee

I call foul play I want all woot clues to be accepted in their English equivilents I shouldn't have to learn a new language just cause 80% of the people in my country (or maybe just colorado) can speak it! I come from North Dakota where we speak Canadian!

Where do you find a Roomba? At the Innba!

gandara

raebee wrote:I call foul play I want all woot clues to be accepted in their English equivilents I shouldn't have to learn a new language just cause 80% of the people in my country (or maybe just colorado) can speak it! I come from North Dakota where we speak Canadian!

I agree.
bodega means store.
Woot is evil.

Joined Woot Oct 2008
Crap Bags X10,
Woot-Off Lights X2,
Flush Light,
T-shirt "Playing Koi"
-----

Jessara

quality posts: 12 Private Messages Jessara

So it's going to be two days, and it's going to get weird. Either it's mostly acronyms (we?b, yar?? and o??ot aren't promising) or it's technoarcana.

mpatrick14

quality posts: 16 Private Messages mpatrick14

It is my woot-given duty to rub in my win, so I just had to come back and say that after staying up late and getting lucky on word #4, I was able to go get some sleep, actually have a productive day at work, and still come back and enjoy all of your posts!

I see some people from last night are still playing along. Best of luck to everyone, and may the woot gods smile upon you as they have on me. I look forward to obsessing about my crap for a couple of weeks, and rejoicing in the craptastic bounty.

May F5, the ability to follow directions, and the wit to solve the clues all be with you. Carry on wooters, carry on!

86 Woots - 16 Big ol' Cornucopia!!!12/1/14 Krap Kringle 7/11/14 - Big ol' Cornucopia and BOSC 4/23/13 Crapword Big ol' Cornucopia!!7/12/11BOC!!!6/15/11 Big ol' Cornucopia!!5/11/11 Big ol' Cornucopia 12/25/10 Big ol' Cornucopia!! 10/21/10 Big ol' Cornucopia 8/20/10 Choose Your Own Adventure Big ol' Cornucopia 4/1/10 Big ol' Cornucopia 3/26/10 WOOOOOT!!!!PINK SANSA Big ol' Cornucopia!!!! 11/19/09 Big ol' Cornucopia - 7/12/09 - 1 other craptastic crap bag - 3/27/09 60+ days of no sleep - Free, 9 flying moneys - Priceless

Zarabear

Martin & Tomlin's All ___
(OF ME)

Maybe...? Good movie, I was 2 years old when it came out. Hehehe

Linad

of me! hope I was one of the two =X

mossygreen

quality posts: 82 Private Messages mossygreen

of me

It's a great movie.

jon98gn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages jon98gn
Zarabear wrote:Martin & Tomlin's All ___
(OF ME)

Maybe...? Good movie, I was 2 years old when it came out. Hehehe

Let's see if I was fast enough. Last one for the ride home and if my wife let's me play. probably not.

\

scarredwithstars

quality posts: 3 Private Messages scarredwithstars
mossygreen wrote:of me

Yeah, i send it in as one word "ofme" I hope that still counts. (even though I'm sure I wasn't quick enough.)

Dissonance

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Dissonance

ofme

annwat

so here's the question on the current clue - should it have been submitted as "of me" OR "ofme"?

Zarabear

it said two words, so I think "of me" would have been more correct. But it's just a guess. xD

slylynn

quality posts: 2 Private Messages slylynn
annwat wrote:so here's the question on the current clue - should it have been submitted as "of me" OR "ofme"?

they said before that they checked for peron with the accent, so either one probably works.

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 57 Private Messages dernst_ca1

trying to do this over an air card is more frustrating than waiting for krapp and having the servers crash.. correct answers but will never, ever get an email in on time

totally and completely impossible.

-JMHSRV

montevino

quality posts: 0 Private Messages montevino

I submitted as "Of Me", and pretty fast. I'm very hopeful. Which just means I'm a sucker.

Dissonance

quality posts: 17 Private Messages Dissonance
annwat wrote:so here's the question on the current clue - should it have been submitted as "of me" OR "ofme"?

I used ofme since that's how it would be written in the puzzle. My wife is a diehard crossword addict. She should know. If not that way, Woot is wrong.

annwat

Dissonance wrote:I used ofme since that's how it would be written in the puzzle. My wife is a diehard crossword addict. She should know. If not that way, Woot is wrong.

that's how i submitted it too but i'm sure i was still too slow as regards just getting it sent.

mpatrick14

quality posts: 16 Private Messages mpatrick14
annwat wrote:that's how i submitted it too but i'm sure i was still too slow as regards just getting it sent.

I'm rooting for you annwat...

86 Woots - 16 Big ol' Cornucopia!!!12/1/14 Krap Kringle 7/11/14 - Big ol' Cornucopia and BOSC 4/23/13 Crapword Big ol' Cornucopia!!7/12/11BOC!!!6/15/11 Big ol' Cornucopia!!5/11/11 Big ol' Cornucopia 12/25/10 Big ol' Cornucopia!! 10/21/10 Big ol' Cornucopia 8/20/10 Choose Your Own Adventure Big ol' Cornucopia 4/1/10 Big ol' Cornucopia 3/26/10 WOOOOOT!!!!PINK SANSA Big ol' Cornucopia!!!! 11/19/09 Big ol' Cornucopia - 7/12/09 - 1 other craptastic crap bag - 3/27/09 60+ days of no sleep - Free, 9 flying moneys - Priceless

Zarabear

Me too Annwat, It was nice hanging out last night so late. xD Everyone's been great. I don't get a lot of time to hang out on the forums, I own a website of my own that I"m constantly working on. But the forums have been a great enhancement for an already fun woot off/BOC hunt!

skemmis

quality posts: 24 Private Messages skemmis

"of me" or "ofme" were fine (we didn't specify beforehand)

kcostell

quality posts: 15 Private Messages kcostell

Finally go to the link in the email I got this morning to buy my bag...and the bag was sold out!

I contacted Woot via support, but is there somewhere else I can go to to check on this?