coolchris160

quality posts: 59 Private Messages coolchris160
joshobra wrote:Somebody help me... T_T

Remember how when you first got the link there was a 404 error? Then the Woot staff helped you out with it. My guess is something went wrong with whatever they did to fix it. I'm not sure though. Best thing you can do is to contact support and hopefully they can help you... again.

Alfranquiz

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Alfranquiz
skemmis wrote:Hey Guys! The first fifty responses to this last clue will get BOCs! It's our way of saying thanks to all of you who stuck it out.

Thanks for playing! We had a blast and we hope you did too.

ARE YOU KIDDING??? THANKYOUTHANYOUTHANKYOU

Rootstock

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Rootstock
joshobra wrote:

Someone else bought my Bag of Cowardliness...

did you contact them and see what happened? someone said that maybe they accidentally could have sent the same link out to winners twice or something....maybe...?

sflesch

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sflesch
weenpeen wrote:So will we be posting out BOC winnings in this thread when we get them

DOH! Misread that. Thought it was staff posting winners!

Why is it that everytime I click I want one", Woot makes me buy it? Don't they ever just want to know that, "Yes, I want one?" http://www.sflesch.com

novastarj

quality posts: 34 Private Messages novastarj
joshobra wrote:Somebody help me... T_T

E-mail service@woot.com. I don't know who "alindm01" is, but looked up his/her profile and they've been a wooter for a year with 50-99 woots. It might have been a mistake, maybe they figured out the code, who knows...

But either way, e-mail service. You have nothing to lose!

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska
skemmis wrote:Hey Guys! The first fifty responses to this last clue will get BOCs! It's our way of saying thanks to all of you who stuck it out.

Have you had 50 yet? Can I still get one for hanging out? ;)

ehs5mw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ehs5mw

Not sure I made that, but that is pretty cool of you guys. Thanks whether I snuck in or not.

Zarabear

quality posts: 4 Private Messages Zarabear

AWESOME gesture by Woot and a fantastic end to the might Crapword Puzzle.

HIP HIP HUZZAH!!!!

Too many to list... Woot on, Wayne.

trekmiss

quality posts: 9 Private Messages trekmiss

OH wow! Maybe I might get one afterall!

kfujita

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kfujita

wow, really? that's awesome news!

thanks for putting together such a fun game! that was the most fun i've had in a woot-off in a longggg time. cheers!

ApaOps5

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ApaOps5

Oh man! Please! Please! Please! let it be me. That is awesome even if I am not one of the lucky 50

Oh man! Please! Please! Please! let it be me. That is awesome even if I am not one of the lucky 50

mossygreen

quality posts: 82 Private Messages mossygreen
trekmiss wrote:Best wootoff in a long time, for me. No boc, but a hint of what woot used to be. Hoping for more games like this one. Thanks, Woot!

Mmm hmm, me too. This is the first time I've spent most of the wootoff in the discussion thread in a LONG time, and it's been super-fun. Also, I did get a bag (on my BIRTHDAY), and wine.woot had the caramel sauce I wanted, so: perfect wootoff.

Games=goodness and community.

lalaith

quality posts: 2 Private Messages lalaith

Welp, that's that. This was fun, Woot! I don't think I won anything, but I approve of the puzzles

loogy

quality posts: 1 Private Messages loogy

That is awesome. I was about to type a post recommending you reward anybody who emailed in answers for like 75% or more of the clues, but this is probably an easier way to achieve a similar goal.

Put the Crap in the Bag and step back and nobody will get hurt.

gti16vman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gti16vman

So you're saying there's a chance...at least a little bit better of one! Thanks Woot!

DeviantDragon

quality posts: 2 Private Messages DeviantDragon

Brilliant consolation, but how will we know if we made it into the first 50? Email as before?

DaveInSoCal

quality posts: 18 Private Messages DaveInSoCal

Holy crap! I just got back from dinner, thinking I missed the whole 2-day opportunity and saw this. Hope I made it!!! Thanks all!

darkinc

quality posts: 36 Private Messages darkinc
FrostByte wrote:Awesome! Even if I'm not in that 50 (I better be - shaking fist) that's great news for many!

I'm rootin for ya mate

novastarj

quality posts: 34 Private Messages novastarj

Oh I hope I snuck in there... could you at least tell me how close I was? Pretty please?

itoaseik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages itoaseik

Oh, EFF YEAH. I was hoping for something like this, and was actually semi-competitive on that last one. Been way too addicted to this woot-off since I thought I got "nude," but very fun overall.

darkinc

quality posts: 36 Private Messages darkinc
novastarj wrote:Oh I hope I snuck in there... could you at least tell me how close I was? Pretty please?

Yea I want to know who the first / second winners were :X

elberto

quality posts: 2 Private Messages elberto

Yep, I had a blast and this news is awesome (even if I was still too slow)!

sflesch

quality posts: 9 Private Messages sflesch

THANKS! THAT'S AWESOME!!!

Why is it that everytime I click I want one", Woot makes me buy it? Don't they ever just want to know that, "Yes, I want one?" http://www.sflesch.com

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei

Sitting on tenterhooks hoping I snuck into the first 50....somehow I doubt it, cause my internets are slow, but at least I tried

Twas a fun time!

spilzer

quality posts: 121 Private Messages spilzer

Aw, that's lovely. Thanks, Woot Gods, you da best. (Not sure if I made it into the 50, but it's still a a nice gesture.)

If you keep sending us fun games like this one, we could scratch out that first clue and change it to "It's awesome again!"

ehs5mw

novastarj wrote:Oh I hope I snuck in there... could you at least tell me how close I was? Pretty please?

Yes, I'd be curious to see how close it might have been. For all I know I was number 400.

mossygreen

quality posts: 82 Private Messages mossygreen

Yay! [got mine yesterday, so I have no skin in this, but SO MANY hard workers here!]

trekmiss

quality posts: 9 Private Messages trekmiss

Well, I was going to finally eat supper, but now I'm glued to watching my inbox again. LOL

lsuchocki

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lsuchocki

Seriously?! That's a nice treat!

Moueska

quality posts: 54 Private Messages Moueska

Disagree?

You'll have to face the wrath of ERI-KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHN.

(And Skemmis, apparently. XD)

laureggie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laureggie

thanks man! when will you be notifying us?

zooshooter

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zooshooter
trekmiss wrote:Well, I was going to finally eat supper, but now I'm glued to watching my inbox again. LOL

What's the average time to hear from them?

baybei

quality posts: 49 Private Messages baybei
trekmiss wrote:Well, I was going to finally eat supper, but now I'm glued to watching my inbox again. LOL

Funny, I was going to change cat boxes, but they have to wait a few while I watch the inbox. Poor furbabies! I'm hoping against hope here!

itoaseik

quality posts: 2 Private Messages itoaseik

Argh, same. Need sleep. But still, worth it if I get my first BoC.

bratib

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bratib

Thanks for a great game, kept me up for 2 days. I never thought I would do that again. Unfortunately, I did not buy anything. ;}

whatsamattaU

quality posts: 1094 Private Messages whatsamattaU

I don't know if I was in the final 50, but even if I didn't win, good gesture, Woot. Thanks everyone regardless for the puzzlefest.

skemmis

quality posts: 24 Private Messages skemmis

It's just little old me and a 95% caffeine bloodstream working on this, so it will take a spell for all the winners to go out. Talk amongst yourselves.

Also, we're looking into the Great BOC Caper. Justice never sleeps.

ehs5mw

Just got two e-mails from other senders, haha. Such excitement and then exasperated sighs. Good luck all!

freebird87

quality posts: 0 Private Messages freebird87

Seriously, I've won a few Bandolier of carrots a few times, but this was by far the most fun one in a looonnnggg time. Thanks Woot!

dernst_ca1

quality posts: 57 Private Messages dernst_ca1

That was just about the most work have done in years.. seriously..good woot.. so frustrating but still fun and challenging wow..

-JMHSRV