Have you ever watched a master pianist play Rachmaninoff's 3rd and thought, "I could do that"? Us too.
Announcing the first-annual Employee-Designed Shirt Contest, a week-long experiment in hubris and megalomania. We may lack basic Illustrator skills and aesthetic sensibilities, but that didn't stop us from designing our own tees! So come check out our fair-to-middling offerings, and buy one if you feel especially sorry for us.
Here's how it works:
- All Woot employees were eligible to submit designs. No "expertise" required.
- Winners will be chosen based on number of shirts sold.
- 1st place: A date with Joel Lewis, director of Shirt.Woot (pictured above)
- 2nd place: An "Almost Good Enough" trophy
- Last place: A framed poster of your design
We'll post updates in the next week as these shirts FLY OFF THE SHELVES, and expect to see a lot of hectoring, cajoling, and downright bribery from desperate employees in the forums. Speaking of which, we can all agree right now that this is the best design of the bunch:
Y'see, because some people pronounce that Greek letter "mew" and others "moo" so...listen, I don't need to explain it, OK? Just buy it and let me win that date!