This is it, you guys. The final Ultimate Challenge. Your last chance to prove you can hang with the big boys. We are shocked and awed by yesterday's efforts. We never imagined you guys would build actual tents as some of you did, and we applaud you. Our only disappointment was that we had so few BOCs to distribute. I guess what we're trying to say is, you're all winners to us. Except for that one guy. You know who you are, slacker.
Now for today's challenge, we have to set a few new ground rules. SO PAY ATTENTION.
NEW RULE #1
- Please, for the love of all that is good and wooty, DO NOT CHOKE TO DEATH. It's just a Bag of Crap, folks. It's not worth it. Imagine how pissed off your loved ones will be if all you leave them is a few Power Balance bands and an HDMI cable.
NEW RULE #2
- See NEW RULE #1. We're not even kidding.
NEW RULE #3
- You MUST appear on camera for the entire duration of your video, and you must make a serious effort to consume all of your food of choice. None of this "now you see it, now you don't" video editing trickery. You can tap out if you must. But let's just say that eating five grapes ain't gonna score you a BOC.
NEW RULE #4
- You don't have to eat corn dogs. It would be ridic (albeit totally awesome) if you just happened to have five corn dogs lying around the house. You can eat whatever you want. So we've come up with this handy little equivalency chart of examples for reference:
5 corn dogs = 5 corn dogs (Duh.)
5 mini corn dogs = 1 corn dog. (So 25 mini corn dogs = 5 corn dogs.)
5 Oreos = 1 corn dog (So 25 Oreos = 5 corn dogs. See where we're going here?)
5 standard-sized marshmallows = 1 corn dog
4 Bagel Bites = 1 corn dog
1 jar of spaghetti sauce = 1 corn dog
1 stick of butter = 1.5 corn dogs
And so on and so forth ...
NEW RULE #5
NEW RULE #6
- Refer one last time to NEW RULES #1 and #2. Seriously, you guys.
Got it? Good. Let's do this. For the final time, I present to you the Woot Ultimate Challenge!
DAY 5: CORN DOG TRIALS
THE SCORE TO BEAT
You might not believe it based on the corn dog-consuming prowess displayed in this video, but NO ONE wagered on Sean as the victor. Johnny was the clear favorite, while my bets were on Sam as the dark horse in this competition. We're sorry we underestimated you, Sean. Sam, you are dead to me. In 4:02:
Sean - 5 corn dogs, Johnny - 4.75 corn dogs, Sam - 4ish corn dogs
The digestive results are inconclusive.