WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Jambu Footwear for Men and Women

Maybe you're sitting at your desk, or taking an empty soda can to the recycling bin, or stepping on the brake again and again in rush hour traffic, or standing in line to order a bland and nutritionless cheeseburger. But if your feet are in Jambu, they're on an adventure. Must be nice.
Jambu official site

luv2kayak

quality posts: 1 Private Messages luv2kayak

Okay, just to be clear, we're going by the name VEGAN on the women's Bath shoe, and not the description, which says "burnished leather" upper. Right?

bhal123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bhal123
luv2kayak wrote:Okay, just to be clear, we're going by the name VEGAN on the women's Bath shoe, and not the description, which says "burnished leather" upper. Right?

It's not FOR vegans, it's made FROM vegans.

jhkey

quality posts: 52 Private Messages jhkey

Any idea on how there are sized? Do they run large? small?

"I double the doctor's recommendation of a glass and a half of wine a day and even treble it with a friend."
- Thomas Jefferson (CT)

newfiepage

quality posts: 43 Private Messages newfiepage
luv2kayak wrote:Okay, just to be clear, we're going by the name VEGAN on the women's Bath shoe, and not the description, which says "burnished leather" upper. Right?

Good catch. Not leather, but man-made materials (and I'm sure some woman-made, too).

billdoe

quality posts: 2 Private Messages billdoe

The Outriders bare a strong resemblance to a pair of Keens that I have warn down to the bone. Anyone know how they compare quality wise?

Thanks.

traquy

quality posts: 66 Private Messages traquy
jhkey wrote:Any idea on how there are sized? Do they run large? small?

Have a womens pair similar to the mens style here and they run narrow and snug. Not for the very wide or thick of foot, and I would definitely order a half size up. I normally wear a 9.5 and the 10 fits great.

lvirgil

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lvirgil

I regret I missed this sale, and I will be looking for a repeat, hopefully in the near future.

renebruce

quality posts: 1 Private Messages renebruce
lvirgil wrote:I regret I missed this sale, and I will be looking for a repeat, hopefully in the near future.

Yes you should, I just got them today, and they rock !!! I will get 1-2more pairs when I can find them !!!