WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Plop Some Tools In Your Shopping Cart

Have you ever heard of "impulse purchases?" Don't think about it too hard, just check out these tools and throw one in your shopping cart -- hey, what are you doing? WE SAID DON'T THINK ABOUT IT. 

outoftune

quality posts: 5 Private Messages outoftune

Will this be able to handle guitar repair and installs?

marfern1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages marfern1

Shipping is not free. Tried to charge me $5.

lorenzodemedici

quality posts: 45 Private Messages lorenzodemedici

That's a handsome hammer. But don't buy it alone. If all you have is a hammer, then everything looks like a nail.

codyormoe

quality posts: 4 Private Messages codyormoe

Description says "Free shipping", but at checkout it charges $5.

Not cool Woot.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 909 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

codyormoe wrote:Description says "Free shipping", but at checkout it charges $5.

Not cool Woot.

Where are you seeing Free Shipping? I just went through every item in this sale and didn't see it.

Shipping is $5 per cart order.

TT's Schedule: Mon-Wed = Days; Thu-Fri = evening/nights
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

SelfGovern

quality posts: 7 Private Messages SelfGovern
ThunderThighs wrote:Where are you seeing Free Shipping? I just went through every item in this sale and didn't see it.

Shipping is $5 per cart order.

I'm guessing they saw this:
> Eligible for shipping to all 50 states
and subconsciously inserted the word "free".

Liberty breeds responsibility

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 909 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

SelfGovern wrote:I'm guessing they saw this:
> Eligible for shipping to all 50 states
and subconsciously inserted the word "free".

Just found out that the confusing text was removed earlier in the morning.

Sorry all.

TT's Schedule: Mon-Wed = Days; Thu-Fri = evening/nights
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

mmk1220

quality posts: 1 Private Messages mmk1220

The 7.2volt BnD drill is basically worthless for any real use...as any of you with more brains and moneys than me would have known. While building cornhole boards it died, I charged it for 24 hours, put it back to work, and got through about 10 screws before it was dead again.

lorenzodemedici

quality posts: 45 Private Messages lorenzodemedici
mmk1220 wrote:The 7.2volt BnD drill is basically worthless for any real use...as any of you with more brains and moneys than me would have known. While building cornhole boards it died, I charged it for 24 hours, put it back to work, and got through about 10 screws before it was dead again.

Sometimes they have the Hitachi cordless drill. It's very good. But it's a little more money.

djones5176

quality posts: 0 Private Messages djones5176
mmk1220 wrote:The 7.2volt BnD drill is basically worthless for any real use...as any of you with more brains and moneys than me would have known. While building cornhole boards it died, I charged it for 24 hours, put it back to work, and got through about 10 screws before it was dead again.

I agree completely. This drill is a complete bust. It had zero power and only charged once before refusing to charge any more. I guess you get what you pay for.