WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

MEElectronics Headphones

Every now and then you just need some time to yourself. You need to escape from the world around you, to shut everything out. You need your "me time." And what better way to achieve optimal me time than with some MEElectronics headphones?

tlazarus

quality posts: 1 Private Messages tlazarus

Unless I am missing something, the RX12P are a dollar cheaper at Amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics-In-Ear-Headphones-Inline-Microphone/dp/B00F1CLF1K

El Marko

quality posts: 10 Private Messages El Marko
tlazarus wrote:Unless I am missing something, the RX12P are a dollar cheaper at Amazon...

http://www.amazon.com/MEElectronics-In-Ear-Headphones-Inline-Microphone/dp/B00F1CLF1K

Yes and I just ordered and with Prime, no shipping. For 7 bucks total, these are worth trying. At $12, not so much.

brendan948725

quality posts: 39 Private Messages brendan948725
El Marko wrote:Yes and I just ordered and with Prime, no shipping. For 7 bucks total, these are worth trying. At $12, not so much.

For what it's worth (probably not a whole lot) I got a pair of the RX12P's in a Big ol' Cornucopia earlier this year (new in box) and they were complete garbage. They even would build up static charge and zap my ears. Totally not cool.

x6

*MOST RECENT WOOTS!*

• Random Crap
  • Sherpa/Suede Ortho Dog Mat
  • Unisex Timex Weekender Watch

• 81 Woots!

ezelkow1

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ezelkow1

The air-fi ventures were also 50$ on amazon last week. SO has been wanting a pair of BT headphones and had them in my cart when they were 100$ and when I went to checkout a few days later they dropped in half.

So if your iffy on them might want to just watch amazon's price

HenryBob

quality posts: 1 Private Messages HenryBob
tlazarus wrote:Unless I am missing something, the RX12P are a dollar cheaper at Amazon...

also this makes Woot's list price so misleading...
Amazon says $9.99
come on Amazon owned (sort of) company check Amazon first, now I'm having a harder time believing certain deals

My normal alias is University of Pi/UniversityOfPi
(though I created this account before I fully began using that)

The Link of Power

[Sig 8/21/13]

thejavagoddess

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thejavagoddess

I have the EDM's, in purple, no less. They are outstanding in every way. The slight curve fits in your ear naturally and they don't fall out.
I bought on the mothership and reviewed them. If you need a gift for a 20 something (or younger) and want to be the coolest aunt/uncle/parent ever, get these. They come in an uber fun box with case AND a silicone bracelet.
They will be amazed you know what EDM is.
Oh, and if you listen to EDM, these will make the most of high BPMs and multi-layered music.

My name is actually Shannon. Someone beat me to the username race so I'm using an alias. Duh.

plumbersteve

quality posts: 0 Private Messages plumbersteve

they already broke. they were too heavy and kept falling out of my ears. fail