WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

TaylorMade Iron Sets

Now, we're pretty sure you'll enjoy these clubs right here, but juuuust in case, you can find the RBZ regular flex on the other side of this link. So you've got options, get it? There's NO excuse for you not getting a golf club today.

ckeener538

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ckeener538

Has anyone ordered these and not received them yet? I ordered on 12/4 and don't even have a tracking number yet.

jljlmsr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jljlmsr
ckeener538 wrote:Has anyone ordered these and not received them yet? I ordered on 12/4 and don't even have a tracking number yet.

I have same problem, ordered clubs on Dec 4, credit card charged same day. Still have not received confirmation of order or tracking number.

ckirk255

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ckirk255
jljlmsr wrote:I have same problem, ordered clubs on Dec 4, credit card charged same day. Still have not received confirmation of order or tracking number.

Me also, I have sent 3 follow-ups to customer service and haven't even received a response. Starting to get concerned

ckirk255

ckirk255 wrote:Me also, I have sent 3 follow-ups to customer service and haven't even received a response. Starting to get concerned

Has anyone either received their clubs or heard from WOOT?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 197 Private Messages ROGETRAY
ckirk255 wrote:Has anyone either received their clubs or heard from WOOT?

Sorry for the late reply to this post and to also hear that you haven't received your order or heard back from Woot Member Services.

However, please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

Thank you for your ongoing patience while they attended to the issue.

ckeener538

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ckeener538
ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry for the late reply to this post and to also hear that you haven't received your order or heard back from Woot Member Services.

However, please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

I put in a case to support on 12/12 and only received a confirmation email/case number; there has been no follow-up yet. I am getting very concerned like the others within the discussion due to the fact that it seems nothing has been shipped yet. My credit card was charged the day of the purchase as well.

agingdragqueen

quality posts: 172 Private Messages agingdragqueen
ckeener538 wrote:I put in a case to support on 12/12 and only received a confirmation email/case number; there has been no follow-up yet. I am getting very concerned like the others within the discussion due to the fact that it seems nothing has been shipped yet. My credit card was charged the day of the purchase as well.

Hey there, I'm going to PM you your tracking number, I was able to find it by reference.

π

ckirk255

ROGETRAY wrote:Sorry for the late reply to this post and to also hear that you haven't received your order or heard back from Woot Member Services.

I've also emailed Customer Service multiple times with no response. Below is my case number CAS-519414-B2H1S9. I sent this on 12/10..

Also, I have been a member of woot since 2008. It's pretty terrible customer service to send multiple follow ups, as a consumer, without any response.. And to only receive a response after posting on a message board.. What happened WOOT, what happened

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 197 Private Messages ROGETRAY
ckirk255 wrote:I've also emailed Customer Service multiple times with no response. Below is my case number CAS-519414-B2H1S9. I sent this on 12/10..

Also, I have been a member of woot since 2008. It's pretty terrible customer service to send multiple follow ups, as a consumer, without any response.. And to only receive a response after posting on a message board.. What happened WOOT, what happened

Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

ckirk255

ROGETRAY wrote:Please check your email inbox associated with your Woot account, a response has been sent to you by Woot Member Services.

We also recommend that you check the spam folder of your email provider, as sometimes their responses get filtered there.

I have checked my inbox...repeatedly. I have not received a response other than the two case seperate case numbers assigned to my inquiries.. Please stop giving me the run around

agingdragqueen

ckirk255 wrote:I have checked my inbox...repeatedly. I have not received a response other than the two case seperate case numbers assigned to my inquiries.. Please stop giving me the run around

I'm sorry, I don't have access to view your email cases, but I think you're just looking for your tracking? I'm going to PM it to you here- you can see your PMs by clicking on the envelope icon to the right of the everything but woot tab.

π

tlarsen85

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tlarsen85
agingdragqueen wrote:Hey there, I'm going to PM you your tracking number, I was able to find it by reference.

I'm having the same issue is there anyway to find status on my purchase?

agingdragqueen

tlarsen85 wrote:I'm having the same issue is there anyway to find status on my purchase?

Definitely- I'm checking up on your order, I'll update when I hear back!

π

taehkim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages taehkim

I also haven't received my clubs yet after 3 weeks. The tracking for my package says initiated, but that's all it says.

agingdragqueen

taehkim wrote:I also haven't received my clubs yet after 3 weeks. The tracking for my package says initiated, but that's all it says.

I'm so sorry about that, I'll check back in with the buyer right now.

π