WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Fendi Sunglasses

For a while, whenever I would get into a minor dustup in my car, I would call it a "Fendi Bendi" because that's cute and fun! Now, thanks to these sunglasses, I need to come up with another cute nickname for my minor accidents, or maybe get better at driving. Either way, these Fendi Sunglasses have changed my life.

duypips

quality posts: 0 Private Messages duypips

I ordered 6 of those glasses in order 47181113 and 47174590. The tracking numbers on those 2 orders show that they are delivered to somebody else , not me. What is wrong ?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 895 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

duypips wrote:I ordered 6 of those glasses in order 47181113 and 47174590. The tracking numbers on those 2 orders show that they are delivered to somebody else , not me. What is wrong ?

I see what you're talking about. I'm guessing we got bad tracking info. I've sent off an email to figure it out.

It looks like Track by Reference is giving correct info:

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

*NEW* NEW New Work Schedule: Mon-Wed = Days; Thu-Fri = evening/nights
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

duypips

ThunderThighs wrote:I see what you're talking about. I'm guessing we got bad tracking info. I've sent off an email to figure it out.

You can use FedEx's “Track by Reference” feature to get tracking info using your order number. Your order number is on your order details which you can get via Stuff You Bought. Leave the Account Number blank. Enter your order number in the reference box. Next, select your country and enter your zip code. Click TRACK and voilà, you may have tracking info.

Fendi 5333.028.60-12 Sunglasses.
Why this sunglass did not come in the Yellow Fendi box and its case is different that the rest? The others' case is a hard case while this sunglass only has a slip on sleeve.

duypips

ThunderThighs wrote:I see what you're talking about. I'm guessing we got bad tracking info. I've sent off an email to figure it out.

regarding order number 47192361, I ordered 3 sunglasses and 2 came with the authentication certification card but not this one , Fendi 5286.001.58-15. What is wrong ?

darlenee1

quality posts: 8 Private Messages darlenee1

I ordered Fendi 5333.028.60-12 Sunglasses. The specs state this includes a hard case and cleaning cloth. I did not receive either of these items. The shipment included the glasses, a soft leather case, and an authenticity card.

Be the change you want to see in the world