WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Sebago Men's Boots

No, no. We were just kidding about calling the whole thing off. We actually really do want you to buy these boots. Mostly because they're great boots. But also a little because we bought them and we need to sell them. OK, so it's MOSTLY because we bought them and want to sell them. But we do really think you'll enjoy them. Shipping Note: Too late for Christmas

kahuna75

quality posts: 2 Private Messages kahuna75

Sebago makes great shoes - love their boat shoes -

toadfish63

quality posts: 2 Private Messages toadfish63

I would be interested but the sizes are geared towards the normal size population. Size 15 please Woot!

keysersozae

quality posts: 0 Private Messages keysersozae

So....high-topped boat shoes? No thanks.

trouserwitz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trouserwitz

Would any of these be good in snowy weather? Trying to find information online is proving to be difficult.

bpr2

quality posts: 186 Private Messages bpr2
trouserwitz wrote:Would any of these be good in snowy weather? Trying to find information online is proving to be difficult.

So you ask an online forum for help? ;) :P

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 903 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bpr2 wrote:So you ask an online forum for help? ;) :P

Of course! Wooters are know to be very opinionated. And I mean that in the nicest way possible.... mostly.

*NEW* NEW New Work Schedule: Mon-Wed = Days; Thu-Fri = evening/nights
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

trouserwitz

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trouserwitz
bpr2 wrote:So you ask an online forum for help? ;) :P

Well, I've seen employees from companies answer questions here for other products, so why not? Also, maybe some fellow wooters have owned these particular boots before and have some info. There really aren't many reviews online for these particular models.

It's not like I'm posting on an online forum for medical help.

daftvillain

quality posts: 0 Private Messages daftvillain
trouserwitz wrote:Would any of these be good in snowy weather? Trying to find information online is proving to be difficult.

I'm pretty sure they aren't insulated so it really depends what you need them for. If you're walking from the house to the car, then they'd be fine (better than most shoes, I'm sure).

markmc27

quality posts: 6 Private Messages markmc27

They do not list GOODYear welt soles. This usually means you can never replace the soles. So these are fashion not function boots.

BigSugar

quality posts: 1 Private Messages BigSugar
keysersozae wrote:So....high-topped boat shoes? No thanks.

True-dat! I have an unhealthy love for shoes (especially for a dude) and there ain't no room for these odd looking things things!

MarkyMayhem

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MarkyMayhem

Yes, as long as you wore a thick wool sock on the inside, and a good rubber boot on the outside.
There ... a voice of experience ...

wlmason

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wlmason

I own a pair of the Filson Sebago Knights. I love them, very beautiful and comfortable shoe!

I had to cover them in SnoSeal for them to be weather proof though. But since that they've held up perfectly for 1 full year of use.

Definitely size big. I had to get a full size below what I actually wear.

dnlkolender

quality posts: 4 Private Messages dnlkolender

Holy Crap! These boots are way beyond UGLY. Blech!

WOW! I seriously just started to throw up a little bit. IMFAO: hideous

MosquitoControl

quality posts: 22 Private Messages MosquitoControl

These are a collaboration with Filson. Nordstrom has them in their Anniversary Sale starting today: $130.

timeshareguy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages timeshareguy

these are great shoes. request additional types.