WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Chopard Luxury Accessories

It may sound like some kind of bitter green, but Chopard is actually a classy Swiss brand. It's the sort of thing you can take to Monaco or, you know, Buffalo Wild Wings. Versatile, is what we're saying.

Shipping Note: Too late for Christmas

matimans

quality posts: 0 Private Messages matimans

´´In the name of Monte & Mortimer... May the G-d of Woot give me one of this (CHOPARD - Sunglasses 751S-8FC, L, Frame Metal Gold-Plated 23Kt. Colour Copper Gold With Acetate Bordeaux Colour, Roviex Lenses, Limited Edition 000/999 - 95209-0160) free amen!´´

A little BIG gift :D

tlsteadman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tlsteadman

I would just love that red bag for $1500.00. Hell I've got a knife, a flash light, a pair of needle nose pliers, two packs of smokes and a dirty hairbrush in the one I have now. I think all those items would look fabulous in that bag, on my truck floorboard, while my teenage sons stepped all over it. Seriously...why does anyone need a 1500.00 purse?

akaneboo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akaneboo
tlsteadman wrote:I would just love that red bag for $1500.00. Hell I've got a knife, a flash light, a pair of needle nose pliers, two packs of smokes and a dirty hairbrush in the one I have now. I think all those items would look fabulous in that bag, on my truck floorboard, while my teenage sons stepped all over it. Seriously...why does anyone need a 1500.00 purse?

To match the 1200 sunglasses of course =D

vmforrest

quality posts: 11 Private Messages vmforrest

Description says made in France...leather tag in red bag says made in Italy...come on Woot! For that kind of money, I expect accurate descriptions! ;-)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 926 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

vmforrest wrote:Description says made in France...leather tag in red bag says made in Italy...come on Woot! For that kind of money, I expect accurate descriptions! ;-)

Drat. Foiled again by photos. I'll let the buyer know.

Holiday Returns Policy Check out our new FLASH DEALS
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

tlsteadman

akaneboo wrote:To match the 1200 sunglasses of course =D

Absolutely!

tewkewl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages tewkewl
tlsteadman wrote:I would just love that red bag for $1500.00. Hell I've got a knife, a flash light, a pair of needle nose pliers, two packs of smokes and a dirty hairbrush in the one I have now. I think all those items would look fabulous in that bag, on my truck floorboard, while my teenage sons stepped all over it. Seriously...why does anyone need a 1500.00 purse?

i thought you said "who needs a 1500 purse?"... the answer to that is simple... my wife. sigh.

mattryan

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mattryan

That is more than my mortgage

tlsteadman

mattryan wrote:That is more than my mortgage

Exactly. My first car was 300.00. For 1500.00 I would expect at least an 8 track player, power zipper, and a little automatic hand that found exactly what I needed in that purse and would hand it to me instead of me having to dig around for it. And yes I still have a Led Zepplin 8 track tape laying around somewhere.

amychimay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amychimay

This makes me feel less guilty about only buying Dooney & Bourke bags; some of which are 15 years old!