WootBot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Chopard Luxury Accessories

It may sound like some kind of bitter green, but Chopard is actually a classy Swiss brand. It's the sort of thing you can take to Monaco or, you know, Buffalo Wild Wings. Versatile, is what we're saying.

Shipping Note: Too late for Christmas

matimans

quality posts: 0 Private Messages matimans

´´In the name of Monte & Mortimer... May the G-d of Woot give me one of this (CHOPARD - Sunglasses 751S-8FC, L, Frame Metal Gold-Plated 23Kt. Colour Copper Gold With Acetate Bordeaux Colour, Roviex Lenses, Limited Edition 000/999 - 95209-0160) free amen!´´

A little BIG gift :D

tlsteadman

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tlsteadman

I would just love that red bag for $1500.00. Hell I've got a knife, a flash light, a pair of needle nose pliers, two packs of smokes and a dirty hairbrush in the one I have now. I think all those items would look fabulous in that bag, on my truck floorboard, while my teenage sons stepped all over it. Seriously...why does anyone need a 1500.00 purse?

akaneboo

quality posts: 0 Private Messages akaneboo
tlsteadman wrote:I would just love that red bag for $1500.00. Hell I've got a knife, a flash light, a pair of needle nose pliers, two packs of smokes and a dirty hairbrush in the one I have now. I think all those items would look fabulous in that bag, on my truck floorboard, while my teenage sons stepped all over it. Seriously...why does anyone need a 1500.00 purse?

To match the 1200 sunglasses of course =D

vmforrest

quality posts: 10 Private Messages vmforrest

Description says made in France...leather tag in red bag says made in Italy...come on Woot! For that kind of money, I expect accurate descriptions! ;-)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 895 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

vmforrest wrote:Description says made in France...leather tag in red bag says made in Italy...come on Woot! For that kind of money, I expect accurate descriptions! ;-)

Drat. Foiled again by photos. I'll let the buyer know.

*NEW* NEW New Work Schedule: Mon-Wed = Days; Thu-Fri = evening/nights
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

tlsteadman

akaneboo wrote:To match the 1200 sunglasses of course =D

Absolutely!

tewkewl

quality posts: 5 Private Messages tewkewl
tlsteadman wrote:I would just love that red bag for $1500.00. Hell I've got a knife, a flash light, a pair of needle nose pliers, two packs of smokes and a dirty hairbrush in the one I have now. I think all those items would look fabulous in that bag, on my truck floorboard, while my teenage sons stepped all over it. Seriously...why does anyone need a 1500.00 purse?

i thought you said "who needs a 1500 purse?"... the answer to that is simple... my wife. sigh.

mattryan

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mattryan

That is more than my mortgage

tlsteadman

mattryan wrote:That is more than my mortgage

Exactly. My first car was 300.00. For 1500.00 I would expect at least an 8 track player, power zipper, and a little automatic hand that found exactly what I needed in that purse and would hand it to me instead of me having to dig around for it. And yes I still have a Led Zepplin 8 track tape laying around somewhere.

amychimay

quality posts: 0 Private Messages amychimay

This makes me feel less guilty about only buying Dooney & Bourke bags; some of which are 15 years old!