jasonking0351

quality posts: 19 Private Messages jasonking0351

Friends, colleagues, and even Trolls...lend me your ears. (*sound of gavel smashing*)

I hereby declare that I have been indoctrinated in the 100 Woot! club. Pass me my pipe and I'll don the embroidered smoking jacket as I walk the mahogany halls of this prestigious establishment.

My friends, the journey has been both glorious and painful. The joy of several Bunch of Clipping won through passionate F5ing; the pain of the AA shirt transition; the thrill of my 4 year old Vizio referb still working, the angst of the Bak2Skool Mystery Box. Woot! loyalty is hanging in there through the bumps in the road..and my fellow Hundred Woot! Club Members and I have done it.

Fellow Hundred Woot!ers, turn on your sirens, raise your caped flying monkeys, and straighten your index fingers. It's time to F5 now and forever and we encourage our new members to reach this pinnacle in online shopping. With a single tear streaming down my face, I recommit my loyalty and wallet towards reaching the milestone of 200 Woots.

If you are a 100+er, post and be recognized by your peers. You've earned it.

This meeting is hereby adjourned.

cklun

quality posts: 41 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

jasonking0351 wrote:Friends, colleagues, and even Trolls...lend me your ears. (*sound of gavel smashing*)

I hereby declare that I have been indoctrinated in the 100 Woot! club. Pass me my pipe and I'll don the embroidered smoking jacket as I walk the mahogany halls of this prestigious establishment.

My friends, the journey has been both glorious and painful. The joy of several Bunch of Clipping won through passionate F5ing; the pain of the AA shirt transition; the thrill of my 4 year old Vizio referb still working, the angst of the Bak2Skool Mystery Box. Woot! loyalty is hanging in there through the bumps in the road..and my fellow Hundred Woot! Club Members and I have done it.

Fellow Hundred Woot!ers, turn on your sirens, raise your caped flying monkeys, and straighten your index fingers. It's time to F5 now and forever and we encourage our new members to reach this pinnacle in online shopping. With a single tear streaming down my face, I recommit my loyalty and wallet towards reaching the milestone of 200 Woots.

CONGRATS! It is indeed one of life's goals.

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

CONGRATS!

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

aardwolf64

quality posts: 56 Private Messages aardwolf64

My name is (kinda) aardWolf64, and I'm a Wootaholic.

x29

conanthelibrarian

quality posts: 5840 Private Messages conanthelibrarian

Congrats! I should be at 200 by the end of the year. That's not weird is it?

CatCK

quality posts: 86 Private Messages CatCK

Congratulations! Welcome to the club.

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

aardwolf64 wrote:My name is (kinda) aardWolf64, and I'm a Wootaholic.

Hi aardwolf64.

aardwolf64

cklun wrote:Hi aardwolf64.

It has been 2 days since my last woot (apparently I was the first sucker too...)

http://www.woot.com/offers/vecceli-italy-crystal-heart-scarlet-red

x29

FrostByte

quality posts: 32 Private Messages FrostByte

Congrats and welcome!

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 90 wine 5 shirt 43 sellout 18 kids 33 hh 2 moofi 5 home 10 sport 20
electronics 5 pop 4 tools 4 a&w 10 computers 3 gourmet 0 total 252

badges

shortman

quality posts: 117 Private Messages shortman

shortman Woots: 257 from 264 orders of which 5 were denied and 2 were cancelled. (3 of the 257 are yet to be delivered, but are neither denied nor cancelled.)

Someone stop me!

jon98gn

quality posts: 38 Private Messages jon98gn
shortman wrote:

shortman Woots: 257
Someone stop me!

Nice! A Double Black!

I don't know what I have because I have a bunch of Denieds, but I have 18 pages.

\

jasonking0351

Very similar to the SNL 'Five Timers' club, our membership should probably have a special crest sewn on our sleek yet comfortable robes.

jasonking0351

aardwolf64 wrote:It has been 2 days since my last woot (apparently I was the first sucker too...)

I ordered 2 of those!

faughtey

quality posts: 21 Private Messages faughtey

From here:
http://www.woot.com/blog/post/print-your-own-unofficial-value-free-woot-gift-certificates

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion. - Unknown

acraigl

quality posts: 213 Private Messages acraigl

Can I get in here, too?
212 orders for 161 Woots.

BUY! >>

jasonking0351

acraigl wrote:Can I get in here, too?
212 orders for 161 Woots.

Oh yes, I salute you.

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

aardwolf64 wrote:It has been 2 days since my last woot (apparently I was the first sucker too...)

My name is cklun and I'm a Wootaholic.

It has been 11 days since my last purchase.

http://www.woot.com/offers/nfl-or-ncaa-mystery-bags[/quote]

This is a gift for my niece.

aardwolf64

jasonking0351 wrote:I ordered 2 of those!

Just don't let the recipient of the first know about the recipient of the second!

x29

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

aardwolf64 wrote:Just don't let the recipient of the first know about the recipient of the second!

hehehe

jasonking0351

aardwolf64 wrote:Just don't let the recipient of the first know about the recipient of the second!

LOL!

That's going to be challenging...one is for my wife and the other is for our daughter.

aardwolf64

jasonking0351 wrote:LOL!

That's going to be challenging...one is for my wife and the other is for our daughter.

Sure sure...

x29

renatuslives

quality posts: 36 Private Messages renatuslives

lordbowen

quality posts: 844 Private Messages lordbowen

shortman

jon98gn wrote:Nice! A Double Black!

I don't know what I have because I have a bunch of Denieds, but I have 18 pages.

If you look at your account page while logged in you can see your Woot count, which doesn't include any denied or cancelled orders.

LarryLars

quality posts: 68 Private Messages LarryLars

Welcome to the club, jason!
Btw, woot says I have 430.

!
Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

jasonking0351

LarryLars wrote:Welcome to the club, jason!
Btw, woot says I have 430.

LarryLars

jasonking0351 wrote:

!

thumperchick

quality posts: 260 Private Messages thumperchick

Welcome!

226... and counting, here.

cwolfpack3

quality posts: 48 Private Messages cwolfpack3
jasonking0351 wrote:Friends, colleagues, and even Trolls...lend me your ears. (*sound of gavel smashing*)

My friends, the journey has been both glorious and painful. The joy of several Bet on Colds won through passionate F5ing; the pain of the AA shirt transition; the thrill of my 4 year old Vizio referb still working, the angst of the Bak2Skool Mystery Box. Woot! loyalty is hanging in there through the bumps in the road..and my fellow Hundred Woot! Club Members and I have done it.

Hear Ye! Hear Ye! The meeting of the distinguished members of the 100+ Woot Club is now in session.

"Hello, my name is cwolfpack3, and I'm a Woot-o-holic. On February 25, 2015, I made my hundredth transaction with Woot. I am so far gone in the gutter, that I willingly succumbed for 3-packs of long sleeved Ts for me and my entire family in a variety of colors at a price that was like Crack to my ever emptying wallet."

No special Bet on Cold or other purchase to mark the occasion, but milestone is noted, nonetheless.

I raise my flying monkey in salute to you all, and pledge to keep on Wooting until a CMD-R sticker joins the ranks of all the F5-ers out there.

This meeting is now adjourned.

Badgeless by choice. I'm freee! Freeee!!

shortman

Hurrah! cwolfpack3!

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

cwolfpack3 wrote:Hear Ye! Hear Ye! The meeting of the distinguished members of the 100+ Woot Club is now in session.

"Hello, my name is cwolfpack3, and I'm a Woot-o-holic. On February 25, 2015, I made my hundredth transaction with Woot. I am so far gone in the gutter, that I willingly succumbed for 3-packs of long sleeved Ts for me and my entire family in a variety of colors at a price that was like Crack to my ever emptying wallet."

No special Bet on Cold or other purchase to mark the occasion, but milestone is noted, nonetheless.

I raise my flying monkey in salute to you all, and pledge to keep on Wooting until a CMD-R sticker joins the ranks of all the F5-ers out there.

This meeting is now adjourned.

Congrats!!! WOOHOO!!!

cwolfpack3

quality posts: 48 Private Messages cwolfpack3

Folks, today we welcome Woody1150 to the 100 Club. (bumping this thread so he can find it) Congratz!

Badgeless by choice. I'm freee! Freeee!!

AlexIAm

quality posts: 4 Private Messages AlexIAm

I knew I was better than everyone else, but I was unaware that there was a club until now. I cannot tell you how honored I am to be among you.

>insert funny quote here<

Woody1150

quality posts: 14 Private Messages Woody1150
cwolfpack3 wrote:Folks, today we welcome Woody1150 to the 100 Club. (bumping this thread so he can find it) Congratz!

Thanks for the bump, because you're right, I wouldn't have found it.

I am honored to be among the true elite, and look forward to the fine wine and caviar woot sends to all the 100 club members.

FrostByte

quality posts: 32 Private Messages FrostByte

Here's a belated welcome to cwolfpack3 and an on-time welcome to my favorite Crappraiser, woody1150.

Welcome one and welcome all (who have made the necessary sacrifice).

Charter Member (0002314) - Friend of the Official Crappraiser Get your Official Crappraisal today.

woot 90 wine 5 shirt 43 sellout 18 kids 33 hh 2 moofi 5 home 10 sport 20
electronics 5 pop 4 tools 4 a&w 10 computers 3 gourmet 0 total 252

badges

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

Woody1150 wrote:Thanks for the bump, because you're right, I wouldn't have found it.

I am honored to be among the true elite, and look forward to the fine wine and caviar woot sends to all the 100 club members.

CONGRATS woody1150!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Woody1150 wrote:Thanks for the bump, because you're right, I wouldn't have found it.

Congrats!

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

burgundybooks

quality posts: 6 Private Messages burgundybooks

I had to look up my number of woots... I have 124 over 5 years! Unfortunately, due to budget tightening, I have had to go cold turkey on wooting I did at least score my first Bunch of Centers in December! and am enjoying (mostly lurking in) the forums

X3

LarryLars

cwolfpack3 wrote:"Hello, my name is cwolfpack3, and I'm a Woot-o-holic. On February 25, 2015, I made my hundredth transaction with Woot...

A belated congrats to cwolfpack3!

Way to go, Woody1150!
;) TT says the wine is on its way!

!

kriste

quality posts: 6 Private Messages kriste

I have finally got something to put on my resume. With the purchase of some undershirts and a couch cover I bought my 100th woot and I now rate better than everyone!