Back to Amazon.com

pin2d2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pin2d2

Hi, I want to use my Amazon account but I don't want to lose all the stuff I bought with my woot account.

Is there a way to merge them so I can continue using my Amazon account keeping my woot historial?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1037 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

pin2d2 wrote:Hi, I want to use my Amazon account but I don't want to lose all the stuff I bought with my woot account.

Is there a way to merge them so I can continue using my Amazon account keeping my woot historial?

Try using the same email address for both accounts. You should be able to link them if you do that... I think.

I have mine separate so I'm guessing here but I think that's right.

If not, holler and I'll dig deeper.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

pin2d2

ThunderThighs wrote:Try using the same email address for both accounts. You should be able to link them if you do that... I think.

It's the same, but is not merging them.

ThunderThighs

Staff

pin2d2 wrote:It's the same, but is not merging them.

Let me ask around. I didn't link mine to this account on purpose.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

thumperchick

quality posts: 260 Private Messages thumperchick

Go HERE and click Login With Amazon. Then, when you login to woot - use use the login w/Amazon button - boom, merged!

pin2d2

thumperchick wrote:Go HERE and click Login With Amazon. Then, when you login to woot - use use the login w/Amazon button - boom, merged!

Thanks. Now it's working.

ThunderThighs

Staff

YAY, Thumperchick. Thanks!

mchugh1652

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mchugh1652
ThunderThighs wrote:YAY, Thumperchick. Thanks!

that link no longer works - any Ideas?

ThunderThighs

Staff

mchugh1652 wrote:that link no longer works - any Ideas?

When you first login with amazon (different than Pay with Amazon), it will ask you if you want to link your two accounts. It will only ask this the first time though.

If you missed that step...

What you might try is to unlink your amazon account from woot. You do this from amazon.

Log into amazon and go to your account page where there’s a zillion links. Look for the section called other accounts and then login with amazon.

You’ll see woot linked there. Click the remove button.

This next step is important. LOG OUT OF AMAZON. Log out of woot. Log back to woot in using login with amazon.

This MAY work.

There’s still a lot of kinks to be worked out and many oare amazon’s side. We’re working to ge them to prioritize some of these kinks.

JodiRaeK

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JodiRaeK

I did all that you stated and my amazon account does not show it linked to Woot. Yet my Woot account shows it's linked and I am still unable to get free shipping on Woot.

When I try clicking on the Login with Amazon button here nothing happens.

I am beyond frustrated with getting this fixed.

JodiRaeK

quality posts: 0 Private Messages JodiRaeK

Wait, I may have fixed it. Hopefully it will stay connected. It's been an iffy connection. Sometimes it is, sometimes it isn't.

a1000wtp

quality posts: 9 Private Messages a1000wtp

Is there a way to still merge Woot and amazon accounts?