mick52

quality posts: 22 Private Messages mick52

i know I don't matter. i know you don't care. i really hate the new comment format. JUST SAYING.

aardwolf64

quality posts: 56 Private Messages aardwolf64
mick52 wrote:i know I don't matter. i know you don't care. i really hate the new comment format. JUST SAYING.

What new comment format? I haven't seen any changes this year...

x30

therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn
aardwolf64 wrote:What new comment format? I haven't seen any changes this year...

The 'separate thread for each item' format. You apparently don't browse the items for sale much aard! lol

/seriously--it sucks.

aardwolf64

quality posts: 56 Private Messages aardwolf64
therealjrn wrote:The 'separate thread for each item' format. You apparently don't browse the items for sale much aard! lol

/seriously--it sucks.

I rarely read the comments for a product, unless I'm thinking about buying it. I almost never comment there, because of how hard it is to find it again.

If we had a single page that would list threads we had commented in, at least I could find that one shirt I left a comment on last week...

x30

therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn
aardwolf64 wrote:I rarely read the comments for a product, unless I'm thinking about buying it. I almost never comment there, because of how hard it is to find it again.

If we had a single page that would list threads we had commented in, at least I could find that one shirt I left a comment on last week...

I must think about buying a lot of products then. Take your shirt for example. Do we really need a separate discussion for each color when they are the same brand and style line? I don't really care about finding my comments as much as seeing others that might be helpful.

mick52

Hey, hey, hey, Woot people! Still hating the newer comment forum.! Now, us customers, can get barely any questions on products answered. How in the world is this better for us? Change ain't always good. Lots of times, things are better off, just the way they were.

LarryLars

quality posts: 68 Private Messages LarryLars
aardwolf64 wrote:...If we had a single page that would list threads we had commented in, at least I could find that one shirt I left a comment on last week...

Woot did have one, but that was many moons ago. : (

!
Have you checked your Private Messages lately?

mick52

Ok Woot, nothing, nothing again.

mick52

Yes, I'm still whining about the 'change' to the woot plus comment section. I think the 'change' took away one of the coolest aspects of shopping on Woot!