Back to Amazon.com

ripnet

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ripnet

Woot's customer service is truly world class awful. I'd rather deal with the cable companies.

Every time I tried to ask to change my order, someone in CS would reply with some pre-canned nonsense that never actually answered my question. Finally (days later) I receive another response that it's too late to change my order.

How do I close my Woot account?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

ripnet wrote:Woot's customer service is truly world class awful. I'd rather deal with the cable companies.

Every time I tried to ask to change my order, someone in CS would reply with some pre-canned nonsense that never actually answered my question. Finally (days later) I receive another response that it's too late to change my order.

How do I close my Woot account?

We do not change or cancel orders. You can self-cancel in the first 15 minute but after that, it's released for processing.

You can email Customer Service to close your account.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

bsmith1

quality posts: 152 Private Messages bsmith1
ThunderThighs wrote:We do not change or cancel orders. You can self-cancel in the first 15 minute but after that, it's released for processing.

You can email Customer Service to close your account.

Q: How do I close my account because I don't like dealing with your Customer Service?
A: Contact Customer Service.
Love it!

ThunderThighs

Staff

bsmith1 wrote:
Q: How do I close my account because I don't like dealing with your Customer Service?
A: Contact Customer Service.
Love it!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You can remove your payment info and log out.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

rebal

quality posts: 0 Private Messages rebal

Sad that I’m not the only one who has had horrifying customer service ordeals. Ordered an item that was sent to the wrong address. Item is in transit for return and reached out via email to CS as soon as I realized the issue. I was promptly refunded (seriously...here’s your money back is the first line of defense?) and told there is no inventory of the item to resend it to the right place. Uh...what about the one on it’s way back to you??????? Is that no longer inventory???? Will it be discarded???? I have been on the phone with various reps who’s name I cannot pronounce and have called me everything but my actual name. What seventh circle of hell is Jeff Bezos from to think this is an acceptable way to conduct business with customers? Ugh.

therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn

When you call the cable company, try not to get that guy CARLOS.
#BlameCarlos

ThunderThighs

Staff

rebal wrote:Sad that I’m not the only one who has had horrifying customer service ordeals. Ordered an item that was sent to the wrong address. Item is in transit for return and reached out via email to CS as soon as I realized the issue. I was promptly refunded (seriously...here’s your money back is the first line of defense?) and told there is no inventory of the item to resend it to the right place. Uh...what about the one on it’s way back to you??????? Is that no longer inventory???? Will it be discarded???? I have been on the phone with various reps who’s name I cannot pronounce and have called me everything but my actual name. What seventh circle of hell is Jeff Bezos from to think this is an acceptable way to conduct business with customers? Ugh.

So did you send it to the wrong address or did woot?

The item isn't back to us yet. It could be another 7+ days before we see it and process it. Rather than holding your money, we refunded you.

I'm sorry for the problem.