Back to Amazon.com

WootBot

quality posts: 17 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Breaking news about videos that will help you waste time at work.

Let's get it started in here!

Ok...but like, let's really get it started.

Ok, but let's really get things started. Like really, really started. Like, so started that it's pretty much over.

Whew. Now that we got things started, let's wind down with this week's winner of the GOLDEN COMPUTER AWARD. But first, let's check out that beautiful prize one more time, huh?

Now that's what I'm talking about!

This week's winner is...olcubmaster for sending us this awesome site that will take any other site and make it look like it was made a long time ago. Back when the internet was really awesome, but also really slow. Like super slow. But also super awesome. Thanks olcubmaster. Feel free to grab yourself that shiny, shiny badge at your leisure.

Feeling a little badge envy? Then send me a link, fool! Send it now, right down below in the comments. Maybe you'll be the next inductee into the golden computer hall of fame!

olcubmaster

quality posts: 33 Private Messages olcubmaster

Whoohoo!

Pssst...just how does one grab that coveted badge anywho? (I'm an analog guy in a digital age)

Now on to your posts this week, or specifically the last one.

I'm.....stunned and/or confused. Or both.

Is it me or do the guys playing basketball seem to be an afterthought, as though invited by mistake to a rave where surging throngs of riotous people wearing flammable clothing wave large flammable flags, toss a ton of flammable paper confetti while igniting emergency road flares in close proximity?

It's gonna be hard to top that this week.

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1037 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

olcubmaster wrote:Whoohoo!

Pssst...just how does one grab that coveted badge anywho? (I'm an analog guy in a digital age)

There you go. I right-clicked on the image and copied the link/address to it. You can look at your signature in YOUR ACCOUNT to see what I did from there. I sized it down a bit too. It's a bit large as is.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

olcubmaster

ThunderThighs wrote:There you go. I right-clicked on the image and copied the link/address to it. You can look at your signature in YOUR ACCOUNT to see what I did from there. I sized it down a bit too. It's a bit large as is.

Wizardry I say! She's a witch! She turned me into a newt!

Thanks TT. I should be ashamed how simple it would have been. All but that resizing thing.

olcubmaster

Okay - now on to the ends of the interwebs where we find this life changing invention. Some would even call it the best thing since the Segway.

And for those of you looking for a screen saver substitute (or perhaps those living in Colorado or Washington State) check out Arkadia

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington

olcubmaster

Well done Dave! Hard to beat those tear jerking country classics.

I'm tossing this one in not because it's some rare internet find. This is because I'm nostalgic for the good 'ol days when I warped my boys (about 5 & 7 at the time) as we watched this classic competition together.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for MXC!

...needless to say now that my sons are in their 20's they have a new appreciation for the show.