Back to Amazon.com

LarryC213

quality posts: 0 Private Messages LarryC213

Hello Everyone,
How do I close my account, please? I don't like this website at all. Thank you, in advance for any replies.

olcubmaster

quality posts: 33 Private Messages olcubmaster
LarryC213 wrote:Hello Everyone,
How do I close my account, please? I don't like this website at all. Thank you, in advance for any replies.

Simply post your user log in and password information here on this forum and we'll take it from there.

No - please don't do that.

I am not a woot staffer and I've never even played one on TV. But here's what I would suggest:

Once you're logged in click on the drop-down menu by your user name (in the upper right hand corner of the page) and select support. None of the topics seem to address your question, but you'll at least have a good shot of getting a response from an actual Woot! staffer.

Your mileage may vary.

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
olcubmaster wrote:Simply post your user log in and password information here on this forum and we'll take it from there.

you forgot to ask him to confirm his identity by posting his ssn and the number from a major credit/debit card.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 100 Private Messages daveinwarshington

I don't see a "I wanna quit woot" button anywhere.

I'd turn off all notifications, delete any credit card from here, never click on woot again and yell three times "I hereby divorce thee, woot" at the computer screen.

But then, I'd secretly sneak a peek occasionally to see that's for sale here. They do have a good deal once in a while......

olcubmaster

quality posts: 33 Private Messages olcubmaster
no1 wrote:you forgot to ask him to confirm his identity by posting his ssn and the number from a major credit/debit card.

I figured you'd handle that via PM

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

hot72chev

quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave...

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

jobrobinson

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jobrobinson

PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT HERE ASAP

olcubmaster wrote:Simply post your user log in and password information here on this forum and we'll take it from there.

No - please don't do that.

I am not a woot staffer and I've never even played one on TV. But here's what I would suggest:

Once you're logged in click on the drop-down menu by your user name (in the upper right hand corner of the page) and select support. None of the topics seem to address your question, but you'll at least have a good shot of getting a response from an actual Woot! staffer.

Your mileage may vary.

vincesarmentoi

quality posts: 0 Private Messages vincesarmentoi

DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!! PLEASE!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

vincesarmentoi wrote:DELETE MY ACCOUNT!!!!!!! PLEASE!

We hate to see you go. Pls email support@woot.com.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

no1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1

Wooter206067774

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Wooter206067774

I am going to figure out how to cancel my account! You have to allow third-party cookies for WOOT but this is not necessary for AMAZON? Also, There was only one person, ALBERT, on duty. He claimed that he did not have a supervisor to transfer me to.

What has AMAZON done, coming up with this??

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1039 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Wooter206067774 wrote:I am going to figure out how to cancel my account! You have to allow third-party cookies for WOOT but this is not necessary for AMAZON? Also, There was only one person, ALBERT, on duty. He claimed that he did not have a supervisor to transfer me to.

What has AMAZON done, coming up with this??

It’s the weekend so there’s limited staff. CS will be able to help you on Monday.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items