Back to Amazon.com

mbspell

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell

trlenoir wrote:So . . . who is making their Black Friday Shopping list to begin at Midnight online Thanksgiving shopping?

I have not even started, but I think tomorrow I need to start making a list. too many good deals to pass up!

trlenoir

quality posts: 29 Private Messages trlenoir
mbspell wrote:#blameBSN

He does break a lot of things around here! I heard he took out Amazon the other day!

sammydog01

quality posts: 70 Private Messages sammydog01
trlenoir wrote:Hey - I have a few of those things . .. seems to be the only thing we can find around Gainesville!

You play too? Woo!

trlenoir

mbspell wrote:I have not even started, but I think tomorrow I need to start making a list. too many good deals to pass up!

And mbs strikes again with the number posting thread!! My plan is working!!!

Insert Evil Laugh here:

trlenoir

sammydog01 wrote:You play too? Woo!

I don't play as often as I would like . . . . we are only to level 21! Abs likes to play and we get in a lot around Disney and Tampa when we travel down there. Its a good way to hatch eggs

mbspell

sammydog01 wrote:I can't get the crap link on Facebook to work. Anyone figure it out?

looks like it's not complete yet.

of course, because I have to go to work

mbspell

trlenoir wrote:He does break a lot of things around here! I heard he took out Amazon the other day!

I also heard that...

mbspell

trlenoir wrote:And mbs strikes again with the number posting thread!! My plan is working!!!

Insert Evil Laugh here:

sammydog01

mbspell wrote:looks like it's not complete yet.

Send me a bottle of some nice OCD drugs? Apparently I need them. F5, F5, F5

mbspell

mbspell wrote:looks like it's not complete yet.

they posted the same pic of FB and twitter, I wonder when part 3 of the link will drop? if you see it, please tweet me trlenoir. I have to head to work momentarily.

taking a small detour so my first spin of the day can be at one of my gold gyms. you get way more stuff that way. at my first spin on day 7 of the streak I will get 30 items if I spin one of my gold gyms!!

mbspell

sammydog01 wrote:Send me a bottle of some nice OCD drugs? Apparently I need them. F5, F5, F5

good luck!

mbspell out

sammydog01

trlenoir wrote:I don't play as often as I would like . . . . we are only to level 21! Abs likes to play and we get in a lot around Disney and Tampa when we travel down there. Its a good way to hatch eggs

Nice! I mostly drive around with my Pokemon Go Plus these days. I need to get my sneakers on and go to the park.

pooflady

quality posts: 28 Private Messages pooflady

Shit!
Thought I had an ingrown toenail, so hied myself off to the podiatrist because with diabetes you don't mess around with feet. My diagnosis was correct. What I wasn't expecting was that he had to take off the whole nail.

Shit!

Do you know how long it takes for a big toenail to grow out? Years.

Shit!

I think my guardian angel drinks.

shortman

quality posts: 117 Private Messages shortman
pooflady wrote:Shit!
Thought I had an ingrown toenail, so hied myself off to the podiatrist because with diabetes you don't mess around with feet. My diagnosis was correct. What I wasn't expecting was that he had to take off the whole nail.

Shit!

Shit!

Shit! I lost one of my big ones when an old water heater we were moving fell on it. It fell off and the new nail was fully grown after only about 6 months. I really hope you don't have to wait years for your new one. Shit!

kathleen1966

quality posts: 36 Private Messages kathleen1966
daveinwarshington wrote:Lots of us maintenance guys out there.

Really, it was like being home & fixing things, except it's 660 volt 3-phase power on a flat rooftop in the pouring rain... lol...

Seriously, maintenance guys are the best...I was an accountant, so I ALWAYS made sure my boys were taken care of properly! Any maintenance guy I've ever met has always been super nice...just like my dad!

#LoVE

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

Shit!

Shit!

SHIT!

Good morning!

I have lost a couple fingernails, no toenails.

The first was slamming car door on it when dropped off at school. Mama went on to work.

It throbbed all day, maybe the next day and much pain, mom took me to the drugstore asked pharmacist what to do.
He said he could do something but it would hurt, ANYTHING!
Heated up a bent paperclip and jabbed it into my finger, immediate relief.
I had a hole in the nail, new nail grew under it and old came off, with said hole.

Today a pharmacist would NOT do this.

Son dropped a heavy umbrella holder on his foot.
Hit big toe, went to urgent care.
Split his toenail but did not come off, he left it alone, a new one grew under it.
He said it took a few months to fully come in.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal

CHEV,
While watching Jeopardy today, I figured out the meaning of your name! Thought it was after a vehicle! Silly me!

Learn something new everyday!

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington

Shit!

Shit!

SHIT!
I'm glad it was taken care of & really hope that damn toenail grows back FAST!

daveinwarshington

moles1138 wrote:Divide total number of posts by 40 (posts per page)

LOL... I probably won't do that...
I'll just wait for mbs to keep getting top-of-page posts.

daveinwarshington

mbspell wrote:zzzquil = benadryl

save your money and buy generic

Next time a Dr tries to give me a prescription of Vicodin or something, I'll see if I can have it switched to Valium instead...

daveinwarshington

trlenoir wrote:Florida weather - Gainesville:

We have a cold front passing through . . . .

High: 74
Low: 46

Currently I am in fleece comfy pants and a pullover. . . . . I hate these cold fronts

LOL... Cold front...

Hope all is going good with you guys!

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
mbspell wrote:reminds me of A Bugs Life... should it look familiar otherwise? is it a New England thing?

Mothra?

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
trlenoir wrote:Hey - I have a few of those things . .. seems to be the only thing we can find around Gainesville!

You have an orange thing pop out of your head when Gouda pokes you?

mbspell

daveinwarshington wrote:Next time a Dr tries to give me a prescription of Vicodin or something, I'll see if I can have it switched to Valium instead...

bwahahaha good luck with that

mbspell

power is out here at work

might be out 2 hours

there goes my lunch (power out in half town, traffic lights too so it’s a mess) and the pharmacy will be chaos once power comes on. so many overdue rx. ugh

daveinwarshington

mbspell wrote:power is out here at work

might be out 2 hours

there goes my lunch (power out in half town, traffic lights too so it’s a mess) and the pharmacy will be chaos once power comes on. so many overdue rx. ugh

SHIT! Got a storm or something there??

I'm headed out to lunch. Burger or Tacos probably...

marlenestclair

quality posts: 17 Private Messages marlenestclair

Shit!

Shit!

Hubby broke end of toe by running into the couch last yea, he is diabetic too. His nail came off but grew back in about 8 months. VA docs gave him antibiotics just in case.

x15

daveinwarshington

marlenestclair wrote:Hubby broke end of toe by running into the couch last yea, he is diabetic too. His nail came off but grew back in about 8 months. VA docs gave him antibiotics just in case.

Ouch.
Everyone needs to stop & hang on to the rest of their toenails! Be careful!
I've lost thumbnails, mostly when trying to stretch field-fencing & hammer fencing staples at the same time. I learned to use pliers to hold the damn staple.

kathleen1966

mbspell wrote:yes, I feel really "lucky"

Aww...you really do get nailed with the page number a lot! You handle it like a champion though!

#LoVE

kathleen1966

mbspell wrote:I have an appointment in Dec to get my hair colored again. seriously considering going all blue, just to say I did it once. not sure husband is on board. lol

maybe something like this, not dark blue or too bright

Love the color AND the cut!

#LoVE

kathleen1966

I was trying to get caught up and pretty sure I missed a bunch of pages, but I wanted to thank everyone for the kind words since my scans came back ok! Woohoo!

I'm so stoked...I was concerned where I've been so sick lately and the pain has been crazy but I'm definitely doing the happy dance!

#LoVE

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

mbspell wrote:I have an appointment in Dec to get my hair colored again. seriously considering going all blue, just to say I did it once. not sure husband is on board. lol

Love that. My current color is 3 colors: highlight, lowlight, and red.

My previous salon had permanent colors for the non-traditional so they'd last through growing out with minimal fading.

My current one uses a more temporary hair color so it's gone in 6-8 weeks. I did pink/purple with that one time. I'm thinking about changing out the red with another color.

PS: I love the rainbows.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

marlenestclair

kathleen1966 wrote:Love the color AND the cut!

me too! I have lost over half of my hair, from what we don't know, I am only 5% grey for my age but I would love to have a headful of grey hair than this shit...

x15

hot72chev

quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev

DO IT, DO IT, DO IT! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

hot72chev

pooflady wrote:Austin, Buzzy, and the guy that looks like he's about 12.

That's Alan Lin....he's pretty sharp...should be 2 good games! No spoilers!

x12

hot72chev

trlenoir wrote:So . . . who is making their Black Friday Shopping list to begin at Midnight online Thanksgiving shopping?

I usually do most of my shopping online. In fact, I've already done some. I don't really follow the whole Black Friday thing, but I do love a good deal!

x12

hot72chev

Shit!

Shit!

Aw, shit, poof! I have not lost a nail, but I did damage a big one with a shopping cart once. Took about one year for it to fully grow out. Hope you're not in pain!

MamaChev has had a big toenail removed. Foot Dr. killed the root so it wouldn't grow back (it was damaged and deformed, better to let it go). She polishes the skin when she paints her pigs so you really can't tell it's missing.

Glad you are taking good care of your pigs!

x12

hot72chev

daveinwarshington wrote:SHIT!
I'm glad it was taken care of & really hope that damn toenail grows back FAST!

dave....EWWWW!

x12

hot72chev

Calgaltoal wrote:CHEV,
While watching Jeopardy today, I figured out the meaning of your name! Thought it was after a vehicle! Silly me!

Learn something new everyday!

WHAAAAAAAT?

My name IS about a car...

I guess I will learn things while I watch the show tonight!

x12

marlenestclair

hot72chev wrote:DO IT, DO IT, DO IT! IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

DO IT FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T!!!!!!

x15