Back to Amazon.com

mbspell

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell

oh man, time truck is messing with the forums again. thing I posted second is now first.

good luck, everyone!

trlenoir

quality posts: 29 Private Messages trlenoir
daveinwarshington wrote:No talent.
Most of it was just dumb luck...

Yes, you do have talent! I have tasted your coffee and sadly, I have run out of beans ! I'm still amazed that you roasted them in an air popper!!!

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington
mbspell wrote:ugh.

I need to be in early tomorrow. boss asked if I would come in at 7. uh, no? so I'm going in at 8 lol. inventory tomorrow. we have to have counts for every single drug in the pharmacy.

Shit.

daveinwarshington

trlenoir wrote:Yes, you do have talent! I have tasted your coffee and sadly, I have run out of beans ! I'm still amazed that you roasted them in an air popper!!!

We do like our home-roasted coffee. I'm glad you did too!

Everyone here on the Green Team has a talent! There have been some pretty cool stuff shown here.

I just have more time for my hobbies lately 'cause I'm an old retired guy... Mrs. d will join me in retirement at the end of the yr.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal
daveinwarshington wrote:We do like our home-roasted coffee. I'm glad you did too!

Everyone here on the Green Team has a talent! There have been some pretty cool stuff shown here.

I just have more time for my hobbies lately 'cause I'm an old retired guy... Mrs. d will join me in retirement at the end of the yr.

Hey! Dave!
That is great for Mrs.d, I know she is looking forward to that.
No telling what y’all will get into!
You work so well together, it outta be fun!

I gave my notice in December last year. I knew all year, it would be my last. Was a great feeling.

kathleen1966

quality posts: 36 Private Messages kathleen1966
dafrogman wrote:HOPE IT TURNS AROUND SOON.

YOU DONT, BY CHANCE, HAVE UNEXPLAINED NECK PAIN DO YOU? LOST A CLOSE FAMILY FRIEND TO MENINGITIS A FEW YEARS AGO. NOW I ASK THAT TO EVERYONE WHO SAYS THEY FEEL SICK.

...SHE JUST THOUGHT SHE HAD A BAD CASE OF THE FLU.

HOPE YOURE PLANNING TO GET CHECKED OUT.

No...just cancer ROFL! (joking about it and laughing helps me get through this mess, so feel free to razz me about it)

Had something weird happen and am feeling a lot better and that thing stopped but that thing presented itself as something that is impossible...so I gotta find out what the heck...the pressure n stuff are just about gone but have call into onc..and as usual...queue Jeopardy song....the wait for the call back...

#LoVE

kathleen1966

quality posts: 36 Private Messages kathleen1966
trlenoir wrote:Yes, you do have talent! I have tasted your coffee and sadly, I have run out of beans ! I'm still amazed that you roasted them in an air popper!!!

Wait...Dave you make your own coffee???

Hello my name is Kathleen and I am a coffee addict. My last cup of coffee is in my hands. Big coffee junky here...

#LoVE

mbspell

EVERY FREAKING DAY IS WORSE THAN THE LAST AT WORK. COMPUTER SYSTEMS ARE DOWN. WE CANNOT FILL PRESCRIPTIONS AT ALL.

the stores who are switching over in the next few weeks are on one server & normal stores are on another. wanna guess which is fine & which is down???

send beer. or vodka.

marlenestclair

quality posts: 17 Private Messages marlenestclair

Peeking head in to catch up, and apparently it seems Mb needs beer thrown at her long distance....

x15

marlenestclair

Getting house ready for big sister invasion...its Christmas once again.

x15

bestsportnascar

quality posts: 49 Private Messages bestsportnascar
mbspell wrote:EVERY FREAKING DAY IS WORSE THAN THE LAST AT WORK. COMPUTER SYSTEMS ARE DOWN. WE CANNOT FILL PRESCRIPTIONS AT ALL.

the stores who are switching over in the next few weeks are on one server & normal stores are on another. wanna guess which is fine & which is down???

send beer. or vodka.

I'm guessing not the normal stores unless yours is a normal store.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

daveinwarshington

mbspell wrote:EVERY FREAKING DAY IS WORSE THAN THE LAST AT WORK. COMPUTER SYSTEMS ARE DOWN. WE CANNOT FILL PRESCRIPTIONS AT ALL.

send beer. or vodka.

DAMN THOSE BROKEN COMPUTERS!!

Hang in there mbs...

daveinwarshington

Happy 'National Bittersweet Chocolate Day'.

Happy 'Peculiar People Day'.

Happy 'House Plant Day'.

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
marlenestclair wrote:Peeking head in to catch up, and apparently it seems Mb needs beer thrown at her long distance....

moles1138

moles1138 wrote:

I hope that isn't a good beer...

mbspell

bestsportnascar wrote:I'm guessing not the normal stores unless yours is a normal store.

the normal stores is regular RA stores. the conversion stores are the stores that will switch to Wags in the near future. all the RA stores that are remaining RA are running fine. all the converting stores are out of luck.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

send beer. or vodka.

Egads, I can't imagine trying to fill prescriptions without computers.

At least in the olden days, you could fall back on the paper prescriptions until everything was back up.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

mbspell

marlenestclair wrote:Peeking head in to catch up, and apparently it seems Mb needs beer thrown at her long distance....

thanks!!

mbspell

ThunderThighs wrote:Egads, I can't imagine trying to fill prescriptions without computers.

At least in the olden days, you could fall back on the paper prescriptions until everything was back up.

we couldn't fill anything because without working internet we can't bill the insurance. it was a nightmare.

just texted boss. she said computers came back up at 4:40. they were on and off all morning, and then out for a couple hours solid. was not good.

daveinwarshington

Album & a Beer.

And a Fat Tire ale, toasting mbs that her day-from-hell is over.

mbspell

home now. instead of a nap I went and did a couple Groudon raids. I wanted 6 of them because I have 6 of some of the other legendaries. popped a lucky egg and went 1/2, but got 40,000 xp so woo hoo. I have my 6!!

(I realize this will only make sense to Sammydog, lol)

told husband we need to go out for a drink. this week was hellacious at work.

tomorrow, on my day off, I have a doctor's appointment in the am. then I pick K up from school, pick N up at airport, then pack up N's stuff and we drive him back to college.

sounds relaxing, right? :P

mbspell

daveinwarshington wrote:Album & a Beer.

And a Fat Tire ale, toasting mbs that her day-from-hell is over.

thanks, dave.

I like that fat tire amber!

mbspell

where is everyone???

we are headed out for a drink. cheers!

dafrogman

quality posts: 49 Private Messages dafrogman
kathleen1966 wrote:No...just cancer ROFL! (joking about it and laughing helps me get through this mess, so feel free to razz me about it)

Had something weird happen and am feeling a lot better and that thing stopped but that thing presented itself as something that is impossible...so I gotta find out what the heck...the pressure n stuff are just about gone but have call into onc..and as usual...queue Jeopardy song....the wait for the call back...

Ahh... I was barking up the wrong tree. Sorry about that. Hope it all checks out ok. We're here for you.

x12

marlenestclair

mbspell wrote:where is everyone???

Getting ready for guests..meal planning, fresh sheets, towels, laundry etc....

x15

hot72chev

quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev
mbspell wrote:we couldn't fill anything because without working internet we can't bill the insurance. it was a nightmare.

just texted boss. she said computers came back up at 4:40. they were on and off all morning, and then out for a couple hours solid. was not good.

Holy Shit.

You need much alcohol.

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

hot72chev

quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev

Second visit with the cataract doctor today. This one went much better. I took a visual field test which I believe convinced him I was telling the truth.

Surgery scheduled for April 13. Wish it could be sooner.

So happy and relieved that this problem is really going to be fixed! Maybe I'll be able to SEE!

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

daveinwarshington

marlenestclair wrote:Getting ready for guests..meal planning, fresh sheets, towels, laundry etc....

It was nice when we had guests for a while. It was also nice when they left for home...

daveinwarshington

hot72chev wrote:Second visit with the cataract doctor today. This one went much better. I took a visual field test which I believe convinced him I was telling the truth.

So happy and relieved that this problem is really going to be fixed! Maybe I'll be able to SEE!

YAY!
I hope it all goes well for you.

pooflady

quality posts: 28 Private Messages pooflady
mbspell wrote:where is everyone???

Had a large overnight job. Then I organized the Christmas paper, tags, bags, and so on. Then I cleaned the kitchen (from Sunday) and hand washed all the plastic containers because they never dry right in the dishwasher. Maybe tomorrow I can get the rest of the halls undecked. Or maybe not.

I think my guardian angel drinks.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal
hot72chev wrote:Second visit with the cataract doctor today. This one went much better. I took a visual field test which I believe convinced him I was telling the truth.

That is great Chev, you will LOVELOVELOVE it!
No contacts, see for the first time in years!
Was the best thing for me. I know you wore classes as long as I did!
I was around your age!
I could see immediately!

mbspell

so glad you have a date set. my parents had cataract surgery and thought it helped a lot.

mbspell

pooflady wrote:Had a large overnight job. Then I organized the Christmas paper, tags, bags, and so on. Then I cleaned the kitchen (from Sunday) and hand washed all the plastic containers because they never dry right in the dishwasher. Maybe tomorrow I can get the rest of the halls undecked. Or maybe not.

wow, you were busy today, poof!

hope you can rest a bit before you finish undecking the halls.

mbspell

Calgaltoal wrote:That is great Chev, you will LOVELOVELOVE it!
No contacts, see for the first time in years!
Was the best thing for me. I know you wore classes as long as I did!
I was around your age!
I could see immediately!

you got rid of glasses after cataract surgery? wow! I didn't think it made that much of an improvement!

mbspell

the stress of the work week has melted away!!

2 raspberry martinis were a good idea!

mbspell

hot72chev wrote:

Holy Shit.

You need much alcohol.

no kidding.

I'm sure your week has been rough, too. hope it's not as bad as you feared.

mbspell

checked in with cklun. they are hopeful that her mom's infection is in check and that she can have the surgery tomorrow. sending good green thoughts their way!

mbspell

daveinwarshington wrote:We do like our home-roasted coffee. I'm glad you did too!

mr. cklun retires next week!

I am jealous. I am hoping to retire in a year or so. but mr. mbspell will not be so lucky.

moles1138

Awesome! Mom had that done and was amazing how poor her vision had been.

mbspell

Calgaltoal wrote:Hey! Dave!
That is great for Mrs.d, I know she is looking forward to that.
No telling what y’all will get into!
You work so well together, it outta be fun!

I gave my notice in December last year. I knew all year, it would be my last. Was a great feeling.

I bet! you seem to be enjoying it