Back to Amazon.com

dafrogman

quality posts: 50 Private Messages dafrogman

mbspell wrote:hey, frogman! how are those eggs doing?

No so hot. Lost 4 of 5 and the last one doesn't look great. Two possibilities:
1 - maybe the male isn't very good at fertilizing the eggs yet. He's only had a few clutches.
2 - vitamin A deficiency. I've given them a special vitamin A supplement so hopefully should help.

x12

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

Oops. Forgot it was d&d night.

dafrogman

Aw man... Missed a few days and so much to catch up on.

Happy belated birthday Poof!

Glad to hear CK's mom's surgery went well. (Edit: looks like I posted too soon, thoughts and prayers CK).

Sorry to hear about the stolen card number MBS... Agree with Dave... It's a real sleazy way for someone to make a living. Between credit thieves, computer service scams and robocalls, I'm not sure what's worst.

Sorry to hear about the rough week Kathleen (and husband). You're great at keeping your spirits high. We're here for you.

x12

dafrogman

Calgaltoal wrote:SHIT, one confirmed FLU diagnosis!

Shit Cal!

Hope you can keep everyone well and contain that virus!

...maybe I missed it, but did you say whether he got the shot this year? Sounds like the vaccine's not great this year, but still curious.

x12

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal
dafrogman wrote:Shit Cal!

Hope you can keep everyone well and contain that virus!

...maybe I missed it, but did you say whether he got the shot this year? Sounds like the vaccine's not great this year, but still curious.

Yes he did, back in October.
They tell you to get it anyway. It might ease the symptoms some.

I am trying to contain it, while trying not to get it, afraid to touch anything!
I am really tired of that Lysol smell.

To top that, my new thermostat stopped working. I bought it awhile back, just installed.
It is very cold, especially with cathedral ceilings.
Cannot wake him up when he is not sick, do not even try, so we were stuck.
I kept the fire going to keep room comfortable for the cats. Stayed up late.
He was on the phone with tech all day then finally said they are going to send a new one, he put old one back on, I am warm again!
Something told me not to touch the old one! Whew!
His living area has it’s own unit, so he was ok there.

Sorry about the frogs, I know you were looking forward to them.

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 100 Private Messages daveinwarshington
moles1138 wrote:Oops. Forgot it was d&d night.

Dave & Doughnuts?

Drink & Drive?

Dog & Dolphin?

Dance & Dodge?

daveinwarshington

dafrogman wrote:
1 - maybe the male isn't very good at fertilizing the eggs yet. He's only had a few clutches.
2 - vitamin A deficiency. I've given them a special vitamin A supplement so hopefully should help.

Darn those frogs.
I didn't know hatching frogs was so hard! And you give them vitamins!
Maybe just some pond water would work?

daveinwarshington

Calgaltoal wrote:Yes he did, back in October.
They tell you to get it anyway. It might ease the symptoms some.

I am trying to contain it, while trying not to get it, afraid to touch anything!
I am really tired of that Lysol smell.

To top that, my new thermostat stopped working. I bought it awhile back, just installed.
It is very cold, especially with cathedral ceilings.
Cannot wake him up when he is not sick, do not even try, so we were stuck.
I kept the fire going to keep room comfortable for the cats. Stayed up late.
He was on the phone with tech all day then finally said they are going to send a new one, he put old one back on, I am warm again!
Something told me not to touch the old one! Whew!
His living area has it’s own unit, so he was ok there.

Sorry about the frogs, I know you were looking forward to them.

Lysol... Stinks. Blah.

We use another brand of just spray disinfectant that isn't too bad. I hope he gets better soon.

daveinwarshington

I really hope ckluns mom is improving.
It must be exhausting for cklun & family also.
More prayers headed that way...

mick52

quality posts: 25 Private Messages mick52

just this...

mick52

this is all i got...

mick52

dafrogman wrote:

well... that is huge bummer! no babies.....

sorry froggy.....

mick52

it is sunday ALREADY CHEV!!!!!!

mick52

banishing all greens ills and such with geoff magic and stuff.... lol

mick52

mornin moles.....

hot72chev

quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev
daveinwarshington wrote:Dave & Doughnuts?

Drink & Drive?

Dog & Dolphin?

Dance & Dodge?

Drunk & Disorderly!

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

marlenestclair

quality posts: 19 Private Messages marlenestclair

I'm back and company is gone! Now the cleanup! Been reading trying to catch up.
Ck..hope mom is getting better.
Cal, shoo flu shoo!!!
Froggie, sorry about those babies
Chev, think we are gonna get snow?

x17

mbspell

quality posts: 43 Private Messages mbspell
mick52 wrote:banishing all greens ills and such with geoff magic and stuff.... lol

my kinda magic!

daveinwarshington

Good morning Green Team.
Supposed to get to 57 degrees?!
Got to 52 yesterday, got a lot done outside.
We may take a drive around Hood Canal or to the Olympics or something today. We'll see...
Maybe take the dogs to the State Park so Chevy can pee on every bush...

Stay Healthy, Stay Green

hot72chev

marlenestclair wrote:
Chev, think we are gonna get snow?

Here the forecast is for 1-2 inches Tuesday night into Wednesday. That's not enough to get me a day off!

Maybe they are wrong and it'll dump a foot! It's happened before.

x12

hot72chev

mick52 wrote:it is sunday ALREADY CHEV!!!!!!

Yeah, you know what that means...spending my day trying NOT to think about Monday on the horizon. Much work stress in my immediate future while we are in transition from losing Work-BFF.

Y'all need to talk me down off the ledge and remind me "One Day at a Time!"

x12

hot72chev

daveinwarshington wrote:Good morning Green Team.
Supposed to get to 57 degrees?!
Got to 52 yesterday, got a lot done outside.
We may take a drive around Hood Canal or to the Olympics or something today. We'll see...
Maybe take the dogs to the State Park so Chevy can pee on every bush...

Stay Healthy, Stay Green

17 degrees for us this morning. Bright sunshine.

Road trip sounds great, dave! Do it!

x12

pooflady

quality posts: 30 Private Messages pooflady
hot72chev wrote:Here the forecast is for 1-2 inches Tuesday night into Wednesday. That's not enough to get me a day off!

Not going to happen this time. We're supposed to get 1 to 2 this evening through tomorrow, then it's heading your way.

I think my guardian angel drinks.

Calgaltoal

Good Morning, Greens.

I think we all need to move to Warshington!
It is warmer there than here. 47 today, maybe 57 tomorrow then going back down.
We are supposed to have temps from 30s to 70 this week!

Redemption! Sunny! I should be able to work outside tomorrow!

Hope he will not mind me telling you, TRJ is in the hospital, so send healing thoughts, please. Having problems with swelling of his feet. Not a diabetic, so that’s good. Will let you know when he gets out.
He has posted in the “other world.”

marlenestclair

hot72chev wrote:Here the forecast is for 1-2 inches Tuesday night into Wednesday. That's not enough to get me a day off!

3 inches is the forecast for here...we'll see!

x17

cklun

quality posts: 43 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

Calgaltoal wrote:Good Morning, Greens.

I think we all need to move to Warshington!
It is warmer there than here. 47 today, maybe 57 tomorrow then going back down.
We are supposed to have temps from 30s to 70 this week!

Redemption! Sunny! I should be able to work outside tomorrow!

Hope he will not mind me telling you, TRJ is in the hospital, so send healing thoughts, please. Having problems with swelling of his feet. Not a diabetic, so that’s good. Will let you know when he gets out.
He has posted in the “other world.”

OH NO!!!

I just signed on and saw this! Could be his heart?

TY for the update and if you can reach him tell him he is in our prayers!

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

Calgaltoal

cklun wrote:OH NO!!!

I just signed on and saw this! Could be his heart?

TY for the update and if you can reach him tell him he is in our prayers!

I sure will, they did an echocardiogram this morning. Said it might delay his escape.
Had not heard from him, felt something was wrong, so glad he answered back.

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

HELLLLLOOOOOOOOOO GREENS!

i have NO idea what day this is.

Mom had the surgery for the kidney stone on Thursday. All went well.

I stopped by to see her on my way back home at 11 am on Friday before the weather got too bad.

By the time I got home Becky had called and she was back in the ER. Blood test results came in and WBC count thru the roof..,so last night she was admitted to a room in the hospital after spending 2 days in a room in the ER

Talked w her a couple times today. Doing much better and will be there maybe one more day and then back to Prentiss, the rehab/nursing home for several days.

Becky and I just realized yesterday this all started Dec 7!!!

Bill has 2 more days to work!

I have neuro appointment tomorrow.

AND we leave for back to back cruise on the 20th!

I have started to pack about 5 times...I am praying this week goes without incident. I am not visiting mom now. I do not want to pick up germs from the hospital, although I think I am immune to everything by now! LOL!

I have missed so much! Still dizzy at times...going to be discussing this w Neuro tomorrow.

I need ideas for movies and series to download for watching on trip...I will be back! I think I can actually take a shower and wash my hair right now!

LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU GREENS!!!

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

Calgaltoal wrote:I sure will, they did an echocardiogram this morning. Said it might delay his escape.

SO glad he responded to you!!!

DAMN !!!

I THOUGHT 2018 WAS GOING TO BE BETTER THAN 2017 BUT SO FAR IT IS SHIT!!!

marlenestclair

Calgaltoal wrote:I sure will, they did an echocardiogram this morning. Said it might delay his escape.

He was my green Santa, send along my good wishes too!!!

x17

kathleen1966

quality posts: 37 Private Messages kathleen1966
mick52 wrote:i had to look that up kathleen!!

what does this mean???

{I think the hardest part for me is knowing I got it because someone wanted to save a buck and I was exposed...} ?????????????

a very strong, brave woman you are!!

Where we played as kids they used to dump stuff in the pond we swam in, as well as another place we played, they used to bury stuff, or drive down the road with the valves on their trucks carrying liquid toxins that were supposed to be disposed of properly, but that costs money...

The people I grew up with are getting all sorts of weird cancers. So I guess we played in a toxic waste dump and didn't realize it until they got caught.

I also worked in Woburn MA for years...they made a movie about WR Grace and other companies that dumped toxins (I think John Travolta played the lawyer)...a friend of mines 5 year old died from being exposed. That was the last wake I ever went to. Anyhoo, MA had a bunch of toxic waste sites, and the pond I grew up swimming in, you can't even fish there because the water has toxins in it. They won't call it a cancer cluster because all of the cancers are different, and they don't want their property value to go down. So some blizzard saved a buck and I'm dying because of it.

#LoVE

kathleen1966

quality posts: 37 Private Messages kathleen1966

Good Afternoon Green ones...Something has gone horribly awry with my health...I can't go to the ER due to the nature of it and I will end up at my Oncologist office anyway. Doctor called with details...and I'm scared. What happened should be impossible, and it's a symptom of some things...I also know my body and know something is VERY wrong. We thought I was ok when it happened Tuesday after talking to the oncologist over the phone, but I was to call if anything changed...and it changed...and it's very serious...waiting for a call...

I'm also still sick and do not know if it is whats going around or has to do with this and have a feeling it has everything to do with what happened...I'm terrified

#LoVE

Calgaltoal

kathleen1966 wrote:Good Afternoon Green ones...Something has gone horribly awry with my health...I can't go to the ER due to the nature of it and I will end up at my Oncologist office anyway. Doctor called with details...and I'm scared. What happened should be impossible, and it's a symptom of some things...I also know my body and know something is VERY wrong. We thought I was ok when it happened Tuesday after talking to the oncologist over the phone, but I was to call if anything changed...and it changed...and it's very serious...waiting for a call...

I'm also still sick and do not know if it is whats going around or has to do with this and have a feeling it has everything to do with what happened...I'm terrified

Oh, Kathleen, words are not enough for how I feel. You are so dear to me, I am praying hard for you.
So sorry this new thing cropped up and more sorry it is scaring you.
We are here, unload when you need to, we are here for you!

I love you.

therealjrn

quality posts: 84 Private Messages therealjrn
kathleen1966 wrote:Good Afternoon Green ones...Something has gone horribly awry with my health...I can't go to the ER due to the nature of it and I will end up at my Oncologist office anyway. Doctor called with details...and I'm scared. What happened should be impossible, and it's a symptom of some things...I also know my body and know something is VERY wrong. We thought I was ok when it happened Tuesday after talking to the oncologist over the phone, but I was to call if anything changed...and it changed...and it's very serious...waiting for a call...

You're in my prayers Kathleen.

therealjrn

quality posts: 84 Private Messages therealjrn

Thanks Cal, I appreciate you updating everybody.

pooflady

quality posts: 30 Private Messages pooflady

I'm so sorry. Please keep us updated.

I think my guardian angel drinks.

Calgaltoal

therealjrn wrote:Thanks Cal, I appreciate you updating everybody.

Awww, ya know I got your back, even though we got some issues, 🐐! Lol!

And thank you for coming home for a bit!
We’ll tuck you in and keep you comfy.

dafrogman

So sorry to hear this Kathleen. Keep us updated. We're here for you.

x12

mbspell

oh, no, Kathleen. I'm so sorry to hear this. praying for you. please keep us updated and stay strong.

mbspell

therealjrn wrote:Thanks Cal, I appreciate you updating everybody.

welcome back, James. praying for you, as well.