Back to Amazon.com

mbspell

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell

Over Mighty Glaciers, no mods on today because it's the weekend??? the forums are overrun with spam.

mbspell

cklun wrote:SO glad he responded to you!!!

DAMN !!!

I THOUGHT 2018 WAS GOING TO BE BETTER THAN 2017 BUT SO FAR IT IS SHIT!!!

amen to that!

nice to see you back, cklun

mbspell

hot72chev wrote:Yeah, you know what that means...spending my day trying NOT to think about Monday on the horizon. Much work stress in my immediate future while we are in transition from losing Work-BFF.

Y'all need to talk me down off the ledge and remind me "One Day at a Time!"

ugh, I thought I might be the only one working on the Monday holiday again. sorry, chev

marlenestclair

quality posts: 17 Private Messages marlenestclair
kathleen1966 wrote:Where we played as kids they used to dump stuff in the pond we swam in, as well as another place we played, they used to bury stuff, or drive down the road with the valves on their trucks carrying liquid toxins that were supposed to be disposed of properly, but that costs money...

The people I grew up with are getting all sorts of weird cancers. So I guess we played in a toxic waste dump and didn't realize it until they got caught.

I also worked in Woburn MA for years...they made a movie about WR Grace and other companies that dumped toxins (I think John Travolta played the lawyer)...a friend of mines 5 year old died from being exposed. That was the last wake I ever went to. Anyhoo, MA had a bunch of toxic waste sites, and the pond I grew up swimming in, you can't even fish there because the water has toxins in it. They won't call it a cancer cluster because all of the cancers are different, and they don't want their property value to go down. So some blizzard saved a buck and I'm dying because of it.

SHIT! They will pay...just wait, karma is a B***h.

x15

cklun

quality posts: 43 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

kathleen1966 wrote:Good Afternoon Green ones...Something has gone horribly awry with my health...I can't go to the ER due to the nature of it and I will end up at my Oncologist office anyway. Doctor called with details...and I'm scared. What happened should be impossible, and it's a symptom of some things...I also know my body and know something is VERY wrong. We thought I was ok when it happened Tuesday after talking to the oncologist over the phone, but I was to call if anything changed...and it changed...and it's very serious...waiting for a call...

I'm also still sick and do not know if it is whats going around or has to do with this and have a feeling it has everything to do with what happened...I'm terrified

Just catching up...prayers sent Kathleen!

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

therealjrn wrote:Thanks Cal, I appreciate you updating everybody.

good to see you TRJ!

Hope you can get out of there and home ASAP! Sending prayers to you.

marlenestclair

kathleen1966 wrote:Good Afternoon Green ones...Something has gone horribly awry with my health...I can't go to the ER due to the nature of it and I will end up at my Oncologist office anyway. Doctor called with details...and I'm scared. What happened should be impossible, and it's a symptom of some things...I also know my body and know something is VERY wrong. We thought I was ok when it happened Tuesday after talking to the oncologist over the phone, but I was to call if anything changed...and it changed...and it's very serious...waiting for a call...

I'm also still sick and do not know if it is whats going around or has to do with this and have a feeling it has everything to do with what happened...I'm terrified

I just put in a prayer on St. Anthony's Shrine for you Kathleen...you are surrounded with love and prayers.

x15

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal
cklun wrote:SO glad he responded to you!!!

DAMN !!!

I THOUGHT 2018 WAS GOING TO BE BETTER THAN 2017 BUT SO FAR IT IS SHIT!!!

I guess when you’re older, another year is another year.
Albeit, another year to make it the best we can.

We should always have hope.
As a whole I think we manage life well.

Your mom has a strong will. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Know MrCklun is over the moon. My last day was better than my first!

Great way to start retirement on back to backs! WOOHOO!

marlenestclair

Trj, good to see you, how are you my green Santa buddy

x15

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

mbspell wrote:

Over Mighty Glaciers, no mods on today because it's the weekend??? the forums are overrun with spam.

did I get them all ???

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

dafrogman wrote:Aw man... Missed a few days and so much to catch up on.

Happy belated birthday Poof!

Glad to hear CK's mom's surgery went well. (Edit: looks like I posted too soon, thoughts and prayers CK).

Sorry to hear about the stolen card number MBS... Agree with Dave... It's a real sleazy way for someone to make a living. Between credit thieves, computer service scams and robocalls, I'm not sure what's worst.

Sorry to hear about the rough week Kathleen (and husband). You're great at keeping your spirits high. We're here for you.

Thanks DFman and I hope you have better luck w eggs!

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

Calgaltoal wrote:I guess when you’re older, another year is another year.
Albeit, another year to make it the best we can.

We should always have hope.
As a whole I think we manage life well.

Your mom has a strong will. Hoping for a speedy recovery.

Know MrCklun is over the moon. My last day was better than my first!

Great way to start retirement on back to backs! WOOHOO!

SO true!

And he is beyond excited!

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

mbspell wrote:amen to that!

nice to see you back, cklun

TY MBS and ty for checking in on me!

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

mbspell wrote:ugh, I thought I might be the only one working on the Monday holiday again. sorry, chev

even Bill has to work tomorrow!

marlenestclair

cklun wrote:TY MBS and ty for checking in on me!

Ck how is that vertigo? Glad you are up and moving!

x15

hot72chev

quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev

So much very scary health news today. Kathleen and TRJ - please do whatever you have to do to take good care of yourselves. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

cklun - praying for you and your mom also.

Cal - hang in there with your flu patients. Bridezilla just emailed me that she has the "B" strain of the flu - I don't know the difference in the strains, but her immune system is compromised from MS, so she needs to be very careful.

I worry a lot about y'all. I feel your pain and your worries in my soul. Let our collective soul be a positive healing force.

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

Sorry to hear this. You've been kicking butt...keep doing it. You're in our thoughts.

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

Welcome back. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

marlenestclair wrote:Ck how is that vertigo? Glad you are up and moving!

It comes and goes now...not constant...better! TY!

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington
hot72chev wrote:So much very scary health news today. Kathleen and TRJ - please do whatever you have to do to take good care of yourselves. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Cal - hang in there with your flu patients. Bridezilla just emailed me that she has the "B" strain of the flu - I don't know the difference in the strains, but her immune system is compromised from MS, so she needs to be very careful.

I worry a lot about y'all. I feel your pain and your worries in my soul. Let our collective soul be a positive healing force.

Whew... We need better news for 2018!

I hope & pray we can heal!

mbspell

cklun wrote:did I get them all ???

looks like it, thanks!!

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

mbspell wrote:looks like it, thanks!!

lol! Thank YOU!

mbspell

hey dave, how was your day? sounded nice, taking a day trip.

mbspell

cklun wrote:lol! Thank YOU!

ha! I almost texted you, but we've done a lot of running around today.

I still feel drained from last week at work, and I am dreading this week.

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

MBS...how safe is it to pick up meds from the drugstore pharmacies...it is better to go to the drive up window?

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

hot72chev wrote:So much very scary health news today. Kathleen and TRJ - please do whatever you have to do to take good care of yourselves. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

DAMN! Tell Bridezilla to get better!

This is the first year I have not had a flu shot!

Not sure I want to risk going into a Dr office to get one now...

mbspell

cklun wrote:MBS...how safe is it to pick up meds from the drugstore pharmacies...it is better to go to the drive up window?

I have never worked in a pharmacy with a drive up window. (and I would like to keep it that way. what a nightmare for employees!!) I think the odds of you being in the store at the same time as someone with the flu are pretty slim. maybe just be quick and use hand sanitizer when you leave. knock on wood, I have not had the flu since I started working as a tech over 5 years ago.

mbspell

cklun wrote:DAMN! Tell Bridezilla to get better!

hahaha get one at the pharmacy when you pick up your medication! LMAO

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

mbspell wrote:I have never worked in a pharmacy with a drive up window. (and I would like to keep it that way. what a nightmare for employees!!) I think the odds of you being in the store at the same time as someone with the flu are pretty slim. maybe just be quick and use hand sanitizer when you leave. knock on wood, I have not had the flu since I started working as a tech over 5 years ago.

I have been in the hospital too many times visiting mom over the last 2 months that I want to think if I haven't gotten it yet, slim chances I will.

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

mbspell wrote:hahaha get one at the pharmacy when you pick up your medication! LMAO

LOL!!! I considered that!!!

mbspell

I think I'm going to make a nice cup of tea.

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

what was that best ever show that was on last year with the fantastic filming and story line about the guy in the weird place and the girl who could not touch anyone and the crazy awesome girl with the short black hair and the main guy had flashbacks of the really creepy book his dad read to him?

mbspell

cklun wrote:what was that best ever show that was on last year with the fantastic filming and story line about the guy in the weird place and the girl who could not touch anyone and the crazy awesome girl with the short black hair and the main guy had flashbacks of the really creepy book his dad read to him?

LEGION

cklun

Volunteer Moderator

mbspell wrote:LEGION

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

TY!!!

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington
mbspell wrote:hey dave, how was your day? sounded nice, taking a day trip.

Beautiful day.
All the mountains have tons of snow & the views are amazing in the winter.
Came back & got a little bit done around the property.

pooflady

quality posts: 28 Private Messages pooflady
cklun wrote:DAMN! Tell Bridezilla to get better!

We got ours at Kroger. CVS has them.

I think my guardian angel drinks.

therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn
moles1138 wrote:Welcome back. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Thanks moles! Fortunately they are changing out my IV regularly so I'm not getting too much sleep. heh.

therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn

Oh, good deal. I was drifting off to sleep so they showed up with a breathing treatment for me.

mick52

quality posts: 23 Private Messages mick52
therealjrn wrote:Oh, good deal. I was drifting off to sleep so they showed up with a breathing treatment for me.

THANK GOD!!!!

wore yourself out to a frizzle being a goat....

what is wrong with you james exactly?
do they know?? xxoo

mick52

quality posts: 23 Private Messages mick52
kathleen1966 wrote:Where we played as kids they used to dump stuff in the pond we swam in, as well as another place we played, they used to bury stuff, or drive down the road with the valves on their trucks carrying liquid toxins that were supposed to be disposed of properly, but that costs money...

The people I grew up with are getting all sorts of weird cancers. So I guess we played in a toxic waste dump and didn't realize it until they got caught.

I also worked in Woburn MA for years...they made a movie about WR Grace and other companies that dumped toxins (I think John Travolta played the lawyer)...a friend of mines 5 year old died from being exposed. That was the last wake I ever went to. Anyhoo, MA had a bunch of toxic waste sites, and the pond I grew up swimming in, you can't even fish there because the water has toxins in it. They won't call it a cancer cluster because all of the cancers are different, and they don't want their property value to go down. So some blizzard saved a buck and I'm dying because of it.

i hate this story!!!
this is a too sad horrific story!!!!!!

what kind of evil is this? not just in MA but, like all over the states. what the hell were they thinking???

it is so not fair Kathleen!!!!!!!!!!!!