Back to Amazon.com

mick52

quality posts: 23 Private Messages mick52

mbspell wrote:LEGION

yes!... thank you mb! we liked this crazy show. gonna have a season 2. no date yet though.....

mick52

kathleen1966 wrote:Good Afternoon Green ones...Something has gone horribly awry with my health...I can't go to the ER due to the nature of it and I will end up at my Oncologist office anyway. Doctor called with details...and I'm scared. What happened should be impossible, and it's a symptom of some things...I also know my body and know something is VERY wrong. We thought I was ok when it happened Tuesday after talking to the oncologist over the phone, but I was to call if anything changed...and it changed...and it's very serious...waiting for a call...

I'm also still sick and do not know if it is whats going around or has to do with this and have a feeling it has everything to do with what happened...I'm terrified

whatever is happening is very scary.... i will give you that.
but...you might be wrong kat.... you better be........

mick52

i have missed you cklun...

mick52

you chev... are going to have a GREAT day!!!! lol

mick52

it is a good fortune monday greens!!

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138
therealjrn wrote:Thanks moles! Fortunately they are changing out my IV regularly so I'm not getting too much sleep. heh.

My one hospital stay I got virtually no sleep. Then they woke me at 3 and out me in a chair. The guy in my shared room sounded like Gollum when he snored. All I wanted to do was go home. It wasn't until afternoon that they let me go.

moles1138

mick52 wrote:

yes!... thank you mb! we liked this crazy show. gonna have a season 2. no date yet though.....

April

therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn
marlenestclair wrote:Trj, good to see you, how are you my green Santa buddy

Hiya Mar! I haven't felt "good" for quite a while. Turns out my blood pressure has been sky high. They've been giving me IV drugs and now it's running nice and low. Plus they've been giving me antibiotics and vitamins. So today, I feel pretty good.

I feel good enough to start cussing out the staff because I want to go home...I'm in a pretty nice private room but it sure aint 127.0.0.1. "They" can't tell me when the doctors are going to get here. Stupid doctors, acting like they run everything.

j/k lol.

therealjrn

moles1138 wrote:My one hospital stay I got virtually no sleep. Then they woke me at 3 and out me in a chair. The guy in my shared room sounded like Gollum when he snored. All I wanted to do was go home. It wasn't until afternoon that they let me go.

I'm fortunate that I'm in a newer part of the hospital in a private room. They told me I was lucky because the hospital is absolutely full of sickies with the flu. All kinds of people walking around with facemasks.

moles1138

therealjrn wrote:I'm fortunate that I'm in a newer part of the hospital in a private room. They told me I was lucky because the hospital is absolutely full of sickies with the flu. All kinds of people walking around with facemasks.

They have since made all rooms private. It was tight as it was. Not even originally designed for 2 beds.

mbspell

quality posts: 42 Private Messages mbspell
therealjrn wrote:Hiya Mar! I haven't felt "good" for quite a while. Turns out my blood pressure has been sky high. They've been giving me IV drugs and now it's running nice and low. Plus they've been giving me antibiotics and vitamins. So today, I feel pretty good.

I feel good enough to start cussing out the staff because I want to go home...I'm in a pretty nice private room but it sure aint 127.0.0.1. "They" can't tell me when the doctors are going to get here. Stupid doctors, acting like they run everything.

j/k lol.

happy to hear you're feeling better. hope you are released soon, and that you have new BP meds to keep you well.

mbspell

had to wake up too early today. this is going to be a long week.

stressful work Mon, crossover Wed and mr. mbspell's colonoscopy Thu. January is not a good month.

mbspell

it's especially sad getting up and going to work when the rest of the family has the day off.

hope it's a good green day for everyone.

therealjrn

moles1138 wrote:They have since made all rooms private. It was tight as it was. Not even originally designed for 2 beds.

That doesn't sound very therapeutic.

mbspell wrote:happy to hear you're feeling better. hope you are released soon, and that you have new BP meds to keep you well.

Me too!

marlenestclair

quality posts: 17 Private Messages marlenestclair
therealjrn wrote:Hiya Mar! I haven't felt "good" for quite a while. Turns out my blood pressure has been sky high. They've been giving me IV drugs and now it's running nice and low. Plus they've been giving me antibiotics and vitamins. So today, I feel pretty good.

j/k lol.

Ack! You gotta take good care of yourself buddy! I swear, you can't get rest in the hospital and the doctors take forever to come around....

x15

marlenestclair

quality posts: 17 Private Messages marlenestclair

x15

pooflady

quality posts: 28 Private Messages pooflady

Just to be part of the crowd, had x-rays this morning of my back.

I think my guardian angel drinks.

pooflady

Forgot to take the unsalted butter out of the freezer for the crumb crust for the cherry pie.

SHIT

moles1138

pooflady wrote:Forgot to take the unsalted butter out of the freezer for the crumb crust for the cherry pie.

SHIT

Armpit or underboob

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

moles1138 wrote:Armpit or underboob

ROFL.

Microwave on like 1 Power.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

pooflady

On top of toaster oven a few inches from a halogen light, sliced in pieces.

moles1138

pooflady wrote:On top of toaster oven a few inches from a halogen light, sliced in pieces.

Jolene (that worked atthe bakery) would put a stick in the front pocket of her chef coat. Once she forgot. It ended up boob shaped.

Calgaltoal

quality posts: 8 Private Messages Calgaltoal
pooflady wrote:Forgot to take the unsalted butter out of the freezer for the crumb crust for the cherry pie.

SHIT

SHIT!
When I forget to do this I grate the butter, softens much faster.

cklun

quality posts: 43 Private Messages cklun

Volunteer Moderator

mick52 wrote:i have missed you cklun...

LOVELOVELOVE!!!

Missed you all too!

"I NEVER EVER share garlic balls!"]

daveinwarshington

quality posts: 97 Private Messages daveinwarshington
cklun wrote:LOVELOVELOVE!!!

Missed you all too!

cklun! Hope all is going better with your mom...
You leave for your cruise in a week or two?

Freaky warm today here. High 50's. Almost a warm breeze. I love it! (though it ain't gonna last)

mbspell

was 12 and snowing when I left for work. snow didn't last long, but temp maybe hit 20. blah.

we had a floater pharmacist today. we have cutover tomorrow and weds. not sure how our pharmacy manager/boss pharmacist thought that was a good idea. she left no notes or instructions for us, either. made for an interesting day.

I am off tomorrow. wonder if they'll text me at all, lol. back in for more crazy on Wed.

tired.
cold.
hungry.

mbspell

daveinwarshington wrote:cklun! Hope all is going better with your mom...
You leave for your cruise in a week or two?

Freaky warm today here. High 50's. Almost a warm breeze. I love it! (though it ain't gonna last)

I think she leaves in less than a week and will be gone for 2 weeks or more. without me!

hot72chev

quality posts: 28 Private Messages hot72chev
mick52 wrote:you chev... are going to have a GREAT day!!!! lol

LOVE that fox!

Yeah, it was some kind of Monday. We expected a temp to show up for training at 7:30.

She didn't show up.

Second temp came in at 1:00. That went much better.

Except that it's hard to be me, my co-worker, and the temp trainer all at the same time.

x12
It seemed like a good idea at the time.

hot72chev

j/k lol.

We have missed you SO MUCH!

Please take good care of yourself, TRJ! Eat some healthy stuff, move around a little, take a vitamin and your BP meds every day (you know you have to take them EVERY DAY!)

Love and hugs
Chev

x12

hot72chev

therealjrn wrote:I'm fortunate that I'm in a newer part of the hospital in a private room. They told me I was lucky because the hospital is absolutely full of sickies with the flu. All kinds of people walking around with facemasks.

DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!

x12

hot72chev

pooflady wrote:Just to be part of the crowd, had x-rays this morning of my back.

I have another cataract doctor visit tomorrow. Gonna measure for my new lenses! WOO HOO!

x12

mbspell

hot72chev wrote:LOVE that fox!

Yeah, it was some kind of Monday. We expected a temp to show up for training at 7:30.

She didn't show up.

Except that it's hard to be me, my co-worker, and the temp trainer all at the same time.

yeah, we have a new tech who can barely answer the phone or use the computer. the pharmacy manager really needs to spend some time training her (or schedule time for one of us experienced techs). she has no sense of urgency and is not picking anything up just by being there.

hope the temps help ease your stress and workload, chev. going to be a long month for you.

therealjrn

hot72chev wrote:LOVE that fox!

She didn't show up.

Preach it sister. Only Lord knows how hard it is to be me...

But I'm home now at least. I picked up some diagnoses I don't care for...I apparently have been having congestive heart failure. No wonder my ass is tired all the time.

I tell you what, it's going to take something more than heart failure to take me out. pffft.

I've got plenty of referrals to follow up on this week. One of them is to do a sleep study on me. Shit, I don't sleep that good as it is...I'll sleep good tonight though, after four days up there...then we have the podiatrist and GP...sheeit. Lots of doctoring ahead of me.

But I'm back baby, I'm back.

daveinwarshington

Album & Beer!

therealjrn

hot72chev wrote:DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!

I didn't, lol.

daveinwarshington

therealjrn wrote:Preach it sister. Only Lord knows how hard it is to be me...

But I'm home now at least. I picked up some diagnoses I don't care for...I apparently have been having congestive heart failure. No wonder my ass is tired all the time.

I tell you what, it's going to take something more than heart failure to take me out. pffft.

I've got plenty of referrals to follow up on this week. One of them is to do a sleep study on me. Shit, I don't sleep that good as it is...I'll sleep good tonight though, after four days up there...then we have the podiatrist and GP...sheeit. Lots of doctoring ahead of me.

Woo Hooo!! Did you bring a pretty nurse with you??

therealjrn

daveinwarshington wrote:Woo Hooo!! Did you bring a pretty nurse with you??

Oh my gosh! Plenty of pretty nurses up there! My first morning the RN asked me if I wanted to take a shower, I said sure! After she left I went ahead and jumped into the shower...later, when I was all finished she told me I was supposed to wait for the pretty nurse tech to come help me.

Doh!

All-in-all though, I don't want to get too good at this "being in the hospital" thing.

daveinwarshington

therealjrn wrote:Oh my gosh! Plenty of pretty nurses up there! My first morning the RN asked me if I wanted to take a shower, I said sure! After she left I went ahead and jumped into the shower...later, when I was all finished she told me I was supposed to wait for the pretty nurse tech to come help me.

Doh!

All-in-all though, I don't want to get too good at this "being in the hospital" thing.

LOL...

We're just glad you're on the road to recovery...

And... hopefully Mr. Whiskers can help out too!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

therealjrn wrote:Preach it sister. Only Lord knows how hard it is to be me...

WELCOME BACK! Do what the doctors say! You only have one heart!

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

pooflady

Calgaltoal wrote:SHIT!
When I forget to do this I grate the butter, softens much faster.

I've read that. A number of times. But I forget it when the time comes.