Back to Amazon.com

dreane

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dreane

Woot used to do the random shirt sale where they would send you a shirt with a random/no choice on it. Do they still do this? Or because they stopped using AA shirts, maybe they don't have enough random of the newer type of shirts. I don't see any posts on this...or maybe I am just missing the post. If anyone knows, please post. Thanks.

Dreane

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1036 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

We probably won't be doing them as often but I won't say never.

Random shirts came from when we were screen printing. It was a laborious task to set up to screen print so we'd print what we thought we could sell. When the shirt dropped out of the reckoning, the leftover shirts were pulled for the random shirt sales.

Now that we print to order on most items, we don't have the leftovers that we did.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

jrydstrom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jrydstrom

It makes me very sad that you're not going to have random woot shirts often! Its been a yearly tradition for me to order them for my grown children. I do hope you offer them before Christmas!

Narfcake

quality posts: 395 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

jrydstrom wrote:It makes me very sad that you're not going to have random woot shirts often! Its been a yearly tradition for me to order them for my grown children. I do hope you offer them before Christmas!

I'm not staff, but seeing how they sold out of a lot of randoms during shirt.woot's 10th anniversary sale, it leans more towards the unlikely side that they'd be offered again before Christmas.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.