SonicPearl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SonicPearl

Where has all the jewelry gone?? No watches, no necklaces, no earrings? It seems like there's much less merchandise in all categories lately.:-(

wajeremy

quality posts: 5 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

SonicPearl wrote:Where has all the jewelry gone?? No watches, no necklaces, no earrings? It seems like there's much less merchandise in all categories lately.:-(

Couple of watches over in Flash Deals:
https://www.woot.com/flashdeals/fashion?ref=w_cnt_fd_4

But yes, we are narrowing down our merchandise to just the stuff people seemed to like buying. We'll keep sourcing jewelry (man as an Aussie, the word "jewellery" looks much more complete and classy, doncha think?) but they'll usually appear in Home, Sports (for sports watches etc), and in Flash Deals. We're also working on ways to make it more obvious and easy to find those things when we have them too! Stay tuned!

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

alfie11111

quality posts: 0 Private Messages alfie11111

I used to look at woot daily -- but now, all of the things I used to like to look at are really rare to find on this site... women's clothing, rings, necklaces, earrings, scarves... if you aren't going to sell them .. do you have any recommendations on where I should shop... missing all the good woot deals!!!!

loyal wooter...

angelica alfaro

bcoliver8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bcoliver8

My world is ending, Woot was my jewelry spot for all my granddaughters and any gift I needed

bcoliver8

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bcoliver8

Are you going to bring jewelry back?

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bcoliver8 wrote:Are you going to bring jewelry back?

No, it won't be coming back. I'm sorry.

We have a few things available for Valentine's Day HERE.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items

therealjrn

quality posts: 82 Private Messages therealjrn
ThunderThighs wrote:No, it won't be coming back. I'm sorry.

We have a few things available for Valentine's Day HERE.

Here is as good as place as any to say I noticed all the great Kid's deals that came up before Christmas! I didn't buy much, but it certainly wasn't for lack of selection. Thank you Woot and TT!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1031 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

therealjrn wrote:Here is as good as place as any to say I noticed all the great Kid's deals that came up before Christmas! I didn't buy much, but it certainly wasn't for lack of selection. Thank you Woot and TT!

Thank you for noticing and commenting! We did promise we'd have kids items, just not a kids site.

To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items