Back to Amazon.com

PatriceMoon

quality posts: 0 Private Messages PatriceMoon

Why woot denied my orders???

modi123

quality posts: 21 Private Messages modi123

Lack of funds?
Suspicious address like to "skull island" or "Uranus"?
Contraband gifts to dictators?

Betta koix15(2017)

PatriceMoon

modi123 wrote:Lack of funds?
Suspicious address like to "skull island" or "Uranus"?
Contraband gifts to dictators?

No i just try tu buy a laptop

moles1138

quality posts: 49 Private Messages moles1138

Not in the U.S.?

Narfcake

quality posts: 395 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

I'm not staff, but I do know that if the billing address isn't an exact match, the system could get flagged.

If this is not being shipped to the same address, your bank could also be flagging the transaction.

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

PatriceMoon

Narfcake wrote:I'm not staff, but I do know that if the billing address isn't an exact match, the system could get flagged.

If this is not being shipped to the same address, your bank could also be flagging the transaction.

But the ship me a SSD, and i try to buy a laptop and i cant

Narfcake

quality posts: 395 Private Messages Narfcake

Volunteer Moderator

PatriceMoon wrote:But the ship me a SSD, and i try to buy a laptop and i cant

Weird. If you've checked with your bank already, then I'm out of ideas.

The only time I've had an issue with my payment was during a Woot-off. I made 15 purchases already that day and my card got flagged that evening for "excessive activity".

No.1 rule of online apparel purchases: SIZING CHARTS! Unsure about classic and fitted options at shirt.woot? Comments on the new pricing? Read more about that here.

Do you like (or dislike) what you see at shirt.woot? Choose what prints at shirt.woot! Vote in the derby!
- Note: I am not staff. If you need help with your purchases, contact Support.

manlapig

quality posts: 0 Private Messages manlapig

Staff

Hey there, a couple things to check. Make sure your billing addresses match up on your Woot account and your credit card account. If that is not the issue, then I would suggest using something different to complete the transaction such as Amazon Payments or a different Debit or Credit Card.

humlesnurr

quality posts: 0 Private Messages humlesnurr

I have the same problem.

My order is denied also.
I have checked the billing address, and it is the same, in my bank and at woot.
I have called the bank, and everything is fine in their end.

Still I have problems ordering.
I have sendt Woot an email regarding the problem, but not heard anything. Been waiting for two weeks now.

Any suggestions? Or am I just not worthy of a woot shirt?

wajeremy

quality posts: 6 Private Messages wajeremy

Staff

humlesnurr wrote:I have the same problem.

My order is denied also.

I have sendt Woot an email regarding the problem, but not heard anything. Been waiting for two weeks now.

Did you use the support form in the menu on the top right? You should also check your Junk/Spam folders as sometimes our stuff gets sent there because we must have accidentally upset the Elders of Spam Classification at some point.

Head Magister of the Woot!Loops Cereal Bar

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 1037 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

humlesnurr wrote:I have the same problem.

My order is denied also.

Hi there. I see that CS replied to you on March 21. As noted above, check those spam folders.

We sometimes see issues with denied on orders outside the US. Are you able to use pay with Amazon? That sometimes goes through.

** You must log in with Amazon EVERY time **
To contact CS, use the Customer Service form in the menu at the top right corner of every page
••• ► Woot's UPDATED Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 2 hours!! - except orders with expedited items