Top 5% of Woot.com Woots
Top 2% of all Woots

wootstalkerbot

quality posts: 16 Private Messages wootstalkerbot

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4]

bObsweep Junior Robotic Vacuum Cleaner
Price: $139.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 3-5 business days. (Wednesday, Aug 16 to Monday, Aug 21) + transit
Condition: New

Buy It Search Amazon Search Google

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
7/19/2017 - $159.99

remzy

quality posts: 0 Private Messages remzy

included items -- "screwdriver & pack of screws" ?? WOW ! so they already KNOW it's gonna break down ....

beguna

quality posts: 5 Private Messages beguna
remzy wrote:included items -- "screwdriver & pack of screws" ?? WOW ! so they already KNOW it's gonna break down ....

If you research further, the screws are for attaching the side brushes when you first receive it.

sabin26

quality posts: 0 Private Messages sabin26
beguna wrote:If you research further, the screws are for attaching the side brushes when you first receive it.

Whoa, whoa, whoa...did anyone ask for the education police?

Don't you realize this is Ignorance Weekend?

enswalters

quality posts: 1 Private Messages enswalters

I have a DeeBot, Bobsweep, and Roomba. DeeBot is very quiet, the only one you can run in a room without having to turn the volume up on the TV. But it's underpowered - still pretty good. Roomba is very loud, but seems to have the most suction. Bobsweep is in between.

If I had to pick only one - I'd go with the DeeBot.

halljt

quality posts: 3 Private Messages halljt

Purchased the Bob-Sweep Pet version last time I saw it on woot. It works wonderfully though I ran into an issue the past week where the screen has started flickering. I'm dealing with customer support now. I've gotten maybe a total of 29 total vacuum cycles before it started doing this. I could have gotten a dud or it could be a poor product, not sure. At this point the customer service has been prompt so hopefully it'll get handled.

ESAM1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages ESAM1

Hello Wooti
1. I would like to inform me if permitted to use water or any liquid materials with product to get more functionality in cleaning
2. Can this product clean mozaic tiles
With regards

ktappe

quality posts: 13 Private Messages ktappe
ESAM1 wrote:permitted to use water or any liquid materials with product to get more functionality in cleaning

In general, robotic vacuums and water do not mix. I would not try to use this with any fluids.

wilwheaton

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wilwheaton

This was way more interesting when I thought it said boobsweep.

Don't be a toy train!

Sardinicus

quality posts: 13 Private Messages Sardinicus

It seems that a bunch of iRobot's patents must have timed out, given the glut of these similar-but-different, weirdly named robovacs that have appeared recently. I suspect that many share the same components.

We bought the Eufy 11 at around this price from the Mothership a few months ago when it was the Deal of the Day (as opposed to the Daily Deal, if you know what I mean, and I think you do). That one has been pretty good. It has two side brushes and I *think* this only has one; it also has a HEPA filter which this does not seem to -- it's interesting to me that none of the photos you can find of this one show the business end. That one doesn't have a display like this (other than the multicolored status LED), doing all its communication via beeps. I do wonder if the logic is canned or if every one of these vendors is rolling their own; Eufy eventually gets the job done but isn't exactly smart about it.

I was never able to justify the $500-800 for a Roomba, but at <$150, these seem to have good value; even if it only lasts the warranty period it's around $.40/day which seems like slave wages even for a fairly brain-damaged slave that only does vacuuming. (It's also one of the few things I would spring for an extended warranty for, given the combination of unproven brand name, rechargeable batteries, and mechanical complexity. Not sure if you can do that here or not.)

dudley489

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dudley489
Sardinicus wrote:It seems that a bunch of iRobot's patents must have timed out, given the glut of these similar-but-different, weirdly named robovacs that have appeared recently. I suspect that many share the same components.

We bought the Eufy 11 at around this price from the Mothership a few months ago when it was the Deal of the Day (as opposed to the Daily Deal, if you know what I mean, and I think you do). That one has been pretty good. It has two side brushes and I *think* this only has one; it also has a HEPA filter which this does not seem to -- it's interesting to me that none of the photos you can find of this one show the business end. That one doesn't have a display like this (other than the multicolored status LED), doing all its communication via beeps. I do wonder if the logic is canned or if every one of these vendors is rolling their own; Eufy eventually gets the job done but isn't exactly smart about it.

I was never able to justify the $500-800 for a Roomba, but at <$150, these seem to have good value; even if it only lasts the warranty period it's around $.40/day which seems like slave wages even for a fairly brain-damaged slave that only does vacuuming. (It's also one of the few things I would spring for an extended warranty for, given the combination of unproven brand name, rechargeable batteries, and mechanical complexity. Not sure if you can do that here or not.)

I prefer to roll my own too!

dudley489

quality posts: 0 Private Messages dudley489
Sardinicus wrote:It seems that a bunch of iRobot's patents must have timed out, given the glut of these similar-but-different, weirdly named robovacs that have appeared recently. I suspect that many share the same components.

I prefer to roll my own too!

JohnQ118

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JohnQ118

just buy a Roomba.

wOOt! 1st woot:20-AUG’05 |

jccdlc

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jccdlc

Happy Birthday Bundles of Crayons. Thought for sure one would pop up today. Oh well. Hope you had a good one.

tvk

quality posts: 2 Private Messages tvk

I bought a Neato so many moons ago from Woot, and that has been nothing but headache since it arrived (the one Woot shipped got switched out with one from Neato directly only a few days into its time with me). That replacement one has needed new batteries, but it is the dustbin error--oh, that dustbin error... but Neato really has the room-mapping thing down. But given the amout of pain that dustbin error has caused me... well, I'll give this one a shot, sure. Price is right.